*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,296 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Shanked Punt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reminded me of when Julie ambushed Aaryn over her racist comments the house several years ago.
W
AG
it looks like Michie kind of regretted some of the things he had to do in order to win.

and that made it uncomfortable for him to face the houseguests
tailgatetimer10
AG
Shanked Punt said:

Reminded me of when Julie ambushed Aaryn over her racist comments the house several years ago.

Well aaryn actually did say some racist crap, joking or not

michie was a dick, not a racist
Koldus131
AG
W said:

credit to Tommy and Cliff for taking the high road with their votes --- let bygones be bygones

True fans of the game. I despised Michie as a person but I hope I could do the same as Tommy and Cliff if I was a juror
m-walker
AG
Did Holly only win 2 comps? This could have been over in 20min.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Sports-Ag said:

I feel like CBS thought they had to address all those issues because they were getting so much heat this summer.

I guess that's what you get when you listen to the loud social media group.
wealeat09
AG
I didn't want Michie to win, but as soon as CBS drug him through the mud with pretty baseless accusations with zero context I was rooting for him.

You can tell he's not a racist by his reaction. He was genuinely upset.
FincAggie06
AG
There is nothing the SJW woke mob can't ruin. They suck the oxygen and the fun out of everything. Michie is in the GOAT category of BB and they drop the mistreating of women and bullsh*t racist charge on him 5min before he wins 500k.
Koldus131
AG
Worth noting Christie voted for Michie too. So glad we bucked the trend of bitter juries that robbed Paul and Tyler the last two years.
BenFiasco14
AG
Paul deserved that, though.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sports-Ag
AG
Paul deserved to win BB18. BB19 was a sheep of a cast and just all around horrible.
Koldus131
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Paul deserved that, though.

I'm not going to lie, watching him lose to Josh was one of my all time favorite BB moments, but deep down we all know Paul deserved to win 9-0.
KatyAg88
CBS rigged some advantages in the beginning for Paul his second time in the house. Glad he didn't win. CBS' bs game rigging sucks.
Bunk Moreland
Koldus131 said:

Worth noting Christie voted for Michie too. So glad we bucked the trend of bitter juries that robbed Paul and Tyler the last two years.

Don't forget voting for Ian over Dan. The entire jury admitted they voted for Ian because Dan had won before or because he burned people to get to f2. I think that sentiment started in s14
wealeat09
AG
Speak for yourselves. Josh's jury management and use of goodbye messages to reveal information was brilliant. The kid really came into his own.
Bunk Moreland
Thoughts on finale... Not even kidding, who would ever want to go on this show?

This was the absolute tamest season I've ever seen as far as personal attacks and comments and yet the social media mob made it seem like it was the worst. Production literally decided to go MeToo on the biggest night of the season and had no issues tarnishing the reputation of multiple houseguests because of very debatable comments that got to be put under an arbitrary microscope.

When I stop my CBS all access tomorrow I'll definitely let them know why I am (always do after the season ends) but also why I'll never order them again. Jokers, Twitter updates and quick videos of anything important being posted will be enough for me but if production keeps this **** up then there's no reason to have the show. I couldn't be more disappointed as a major fan of this show.

And while Aaryn was cringeworthy at least that made sense sort of. The jack eviction and this entire episode was disgusting.
wildmen09
AG
Yadda yadda yadda, Cliff where are you? I know you kissed your wife hugged your kids then asked for your phone to get kn TexAgs!
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Thoughts on finale... Not even kidding, who would ever want to go on this show?

This was the absolute tamest season I've ever seen as far as personal attacks and comments and yet the social media mob made it seem like it was the worst. Production literally decided to go MeToo on the biggest night of the season and had no issues tarnishing the reputation of multiple houseguests because of very debatable comments that got to be put under an arbitrary microscope.

When I stop my CBS all access tomorrow I'll definitely let them know why I am (always do after the season ends) but also why I'll never order them again. Jokers, Twitter updates and quick videos of anything important being posted will be enough for me but if production keeps this **** up then there's no reason to have the show. I couldn't be more disappointed as a major fan of this show.

And while Aaryn was cringeworthy at least that made sense sort of. The jack eviction and this entire episode was disgusting.
Yay, progress*

*Preapproved by the Ministry of Truth. Move along, citizen
wealeat09
AG
Yeah it really pisses me off. I've watched almost every season of this show and it's a huge part of the summer every year.

But of course the left has to inject politics into everything and try to smear people. The finale disgusted me.
Bunk Moreland
It's not even the 'left'.

There's a reason you don't read YouTube comments. Twitter for shows like this are just endless streams of YouTube comments that through the use of likes (like blue stars on the politics board here) allow extremist dogma to act like the majority thought and drown out or discourage any other opinions because of fear of the backlash.

Yet when we look as statistics we'd likely see that less than 10% of BB viewers read Twitter. The reason they fall for it though is because the producers read Twitter and it's natural to buy in and they love the dopamine rush that comes with more likes and memes and celebrations when they made certain decisions.

It's just a hate mob. And those mobs aren't tied to political lines even in cases where a majority may be from one side. Hate mobs always cross over.
gigemJTH12
AG
Serious question, regardless of what he said, could speculating like that about who he chose as camp director open up a lawsuit for Michie on CBS? I mean surely that cost him chances at future employment and opportunity. That was bull**** and COMPLETE speculation.
Aggie09Derek
AG
HTownAg98
I think Michie was in the blast zone that was Jack. Jack said some incredibly stupid (sometimes racist) and personal stuff, and Michie just happened to be around when it happened. Michie has every right to be upset, and I hope he just takes the money and tells CBS to pound sand.
Bunk Moreland
Absolutely not. They sign their life away to go on this show.

Also keep in mind, maybe 1.5% of all Americans watch this show. Even less (way less) would agree with what cbs/production did.

It's just heat of the moment. His life isn't going to be tarnished because of this imo. People will forget tomorrow when trump points at the Lincoln memorial with his middle finger instead of index and we debate if he was flicking off Lincoln or if Kim Kardashians new line of purses shouldn't be made out of lion skin.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. I was praying he'd have just made some sort of "I really don't appreciate this dog pile happening the way you all have done this to me tonight"

Julie would have had to move on for showtime reasons. He could have ****ed em.
Galborathelion
Jackson should have been known as the most dominant comp beast in BB history and a brilliant manipulator after convincing an alliance to bring his showmance to F4, instead all he's going to be remembered for that stunt CBS pulled. I'm glad he won the 500k, hope it covers the lifetime of Aspirin he'll need dealing with this headache.
tk for tu juan
**** CBS for ruining the ending to the finale. Not even worth watching the show next year with a house full of NPC.

Michie has a future in politics with the way he is able to formulate answers to heated questions. His narcissism and vices also fit right in the politicians lifestyle.
Koldus131
AG
Yes for the most part I agree with you. I know not everyone in this thread will agree with me and I may be in the minority but I definitely think Jack was/is racist. Michie on the other hand is just a dick, and because he bonded the most with Jack in the house, was guilty by association.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
Galborathelion said:

Jackson should have been known as the most dominant comp beast in BB history and a brilliant manipulator after convincing an alliance to bring his showmance to F4, instead all he's going to be remembered for that stunt CBS pulled. I'm glad he won the 500k, hope it covers the lifetime of Aspirin he'll need dealing with this headache.

Xanax unfortunately- he has a problem with them per the live feeds.
BenFiasco14
AG
Wow, yeah, twitter is a cesspool right now. Definitely 95% of the tweets are cheering what happened to a Jackson, including former house guests. Good lord. What a mess. Glad I skipped that garbage. Who knows if I'll tune in next season.
Aggie09Derek
AG

Aggie09Derek
AG
gigemJTH12
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Wow, yeah, twitter is a cesspool right now. Definitely 95% of the tweets are cheering what happened to a Jackson, including former house guests. Good lord. What a mess. Glad I skipped that garbage. Who knows if I'll tune in next season.

BB Twitter is always a cesspool. They just hate the white people and STAN their QUEEN [insert black chick of every season]
Koldus131
AG
The biggest fans have gotten ***** slapped this season. From all the cutting of feeds, probable comp rigging, cutting feeds all day on the day of Tommy's eviction, and things like that... it's bs

The good news is I really think we're getting All Stars in the winter which will be glorious

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.