*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,327 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
LostAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Best Aggie whoopin' on live tv since 1990 Holiday Bowl!!!
"Let's go to Taco Cabana and get us something to eat..."
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff, Nicole, Kat are squeaky clean for a bit here. At least a couple of weeks I'd think
jac4
AG
I really like David. I wish he could have played longer.
Sports-Ag
AG
jac4 said:

I really like David. I wish he could have played longer.

Yeah, felt band for him. Seems like the guy didn't have a chance as soon as he walked in by being up.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I'm glad Cliff won the comp to get back in the house - would love to see him win it all.

I wish David wouldn't have been the first out of the game. I think he would have been a good player and I would have enjoyed seeing his game play. I think they should do a season of "first out" players. Let all of the first out players come into the house and actually get a chance to play the game.
JABQ04
AG
I've been telling my wife a season of first outs would be great. Or a season of runner ups.
Anti-taxxer
AG
CLIFF!!!!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Jack looks like an even bigger ******bag without the beard.
tailgatetimer10
AG
David did have a good point though. Cliff beat him twice..
HTownAg98
Aaaannddd, this interview just reinforces one of the stereotypes about Big Brother.
Koldus131
AG
So epic

HTownAg98
I feel really bad for David. Never had a chance to play the game, and I think he could have gone far. He seems really smart and had a good social game.

Watching Nick's meltdown during the credits was just priceless. His (and Bella's) HoH was a complete mess.
Sports-Ag
AG
I think the only way to target the six person alliance is for the other side of the house to work together and get them out.

I know Nicole may not want to but they need that alliance out or to crack before she goes after Nick and Bella. Hopefully Cliff or Nicole wins HoH.
tailgatetimer10
AG
HTownAg98 said:

I feel really bad for David. Never had a chance to play the game, and I think he could have gone far. He seems really smart and had a good social game.

Watching Nick's meltdown during the credits was just priceless. His (and Bella's) HoH was a complete mess.

The night one evictions need to go, period. This one was even worse since no house vote
Bunk Moreland
**** yes! Cliff and Nicole stay! That was awesome
Bunk Moreland
****ing savage. He didn't lose a single one
Aggie09Derek
AG
With that diamond POV out there really need the outsider side of the house to win the HOH and the POV.

Nick/Bella/Sam/Nicole/Cliff/Jess need to 100% team up. The line in the sand has been drawn and if Nick/Bella/Sam don't cross over now they are idiots.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

****ing savage. He didn't lose a single one

First one fell off I think. But still ridiculous to get 6 straight while the other people struggled to get 1 total.

The interview with Julie at the end was solid. I hope David gets another chance another season.
HTownAg98
Aggie09Derek said:

With that diamond POV out there really need the outsider side of the house to win the HOH and the POV.

Nick/Bella/Sam/Nicole/Cliff/Jess need to 100% team up. The line in the sand has been drawn and if Nick/Bella/Sam don't cross over now they are idiots.

That was mentioned last year too. It didn't happen. I'm not sure this group is smart enough to do it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Nick and Bella will probably just crawl right back to them like the idiots they are.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
It might not matter bc that group overplayed it and now kind of have to take the shot at nick/Bella at this point right?
4stringAg
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Throw in Kat and they'd have numbers over the six.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Kat wants too bad to be part of the big group and her ego won't allow her to realize she's really not with them
tailgatetimer10
AG
Kats running joke is that she doesn't have an alliance.

You really can't stand her.. which is fine
Jimmy McNulty
AG
We'll see dude. They'll want to pull people in for numbers and I think she'll gladly be there. Not even saying it'd be a bad thing for her. Just not getting my hopes up that the people on the outside looking in will band together. She'll always be at the bottom of the big group and she even got offended when Nicole alluded to that to her and wanted her gone after that.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And for the record I can't stand any of them outside of cliff, and Nicole. I like Sam fine but he didn't do himself any favors this week. I'm rooting for tommy if the big group runs everyone off without taking a hit first
Koldus131
AG
Feeds are back and the group of 9 is arguing but seem to be making resolution. Bella, Michie, and Jack in a room agreeing no matter what they're targeting Cliff and Nicole. This season is so close to being absolute ****
Bunk Moreland
I said it a while back but imagine if the worst alliance in bb history still gets to f8 all or mostly intact.

Cmon Nicole or Cliff! Win HOH!
Bunk Moreland
Koldus131
AG
Ok Tommy/Holly/Jackson/Jack have all agreed the plan is still to target Nick and Bella. I think sis or Christie might Target Cliff but it's a 50/50 chance. It's gonna be an endurance comp 90% sure so we'll see.

Praying for a Nicole HOH
Sex Panther
AG
**** yeah Cliff! Completely dominated that comp! And then with the JFF celebration! What a legend...

BenFiasco14
AG
I can't stand Bella. I feel like she's the biggest ***** in the house.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sex Panther
AG
Echo everyone's sentiments about David. Really wish he'd have gotten a real chance. Seems like a really intelligent guy and one of the only people who's not a total piece of crap.

Jack is about as big a tool as I've ever seen
Sex Panther
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I can't stand Bella. I feel like she's the biggest ***** in the house.

She's awful and a garbage person
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Nick, Bella or Sam is screwed next week. They're taking one of those out

Why do you say Sam, I don't get that feeling. I feel like he could distance himself from nick and Bella. If he got with Nicole and Cliff. Then easily get Jess and Kay to do whatever you want them to

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.