*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,314 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Koldus131
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The problem is the stupid camp comeback twist. It incentivized the 8 to continue working together and wait to backstab each other until after it was over. If it wasn't for that twist they would have turned on each other by now and the season would have had a lot of potential.

Starting with this week, as long as a 6 shooter (Tommy/Christie/Holly/Jackson/Analyse/Jack) wins HOH or someone aligned with them does, they completely control the vote.
TASAG18
AG
Hoping for a big change up this week. Otherwise Gr8ful is going to continue to ruin this season.
HTownAg98
Koldus131 said:

The problem is the stupid camp comeback twist. It incentivized the 8 to continue working together and wait to backstab each other until after it was over. If it wasn't for that twist they would have turned on each other by now and the season would have had a lot of potential.

Starting with this week, as long as a 6 shooter (Tommy/Christie/Holly/Jackson/Analyse/Jack) wins HOH or someone aligned with them does, they completely control the vote.

Exactly. Instead of the first HOH not wanting to make a big move, we get four weeks minimum of it.

I know I've said this before, but they should do an old school season. No twists, no diamond POV, nothing. The first person that would figure it out would have a huge advantage.
jac4
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Koldus131 said:

Exactly. Instead of the first HOH not wanting to make a big move, we get four weeks minimum of it.

I know I've said this before, but they should do an old school season. No twists, no diamond POV, nothing. The first person that would figure it out would have a huge advantage.

I agree that the camp comeback twist has had unintended consequences with gameplay. I get what they were trying accomplish by allowing evictees to continue to play the social game. It would have worked better if a mega alliance hadn't formed and then the remaining house was so meek that they decided to "vote with the house". Unanimous evictions are pointless for the players excluded from the big alliance.

I'm not quite up to date, but who is the 9th person in the alliance? I've got the 3 couples then Tommy/Christie. Sam, I presume?
Anti-taxxer
AG
jac4 said:

HTownAg98 said:

Koldus131 said:

I agree that the camp comeback twist has had unintended consequences with gameplay. I get what they were trying accomplish by allowing evictees to continue to play the social game. It would have worked better if a mega alliance hadn't formed and then the remaining house was so meek that they decided to "vote with the house". Unanimous evictions are pointless for the players excluded from the big alliance.

I'm not quite up to date, but who is the 9th person in the alliance? I've got the 3 couples then Tommy/Christie. Sam, I presume?

Sam is. They changed the name of the alliance - IN FRONT OF HIM - to Unde-nine-able. He's just as big an idiot as the rest of them.

I haven't hated a majority of the cast throw much since BB15.
Bunk Moreland
Reading updates only, Nicole finally able to talk to Nick, who of course has Bella, Sam, Holly, Tommy with him because he's a *****.

The conversation has gone well. Nick acknowledged he may have misconstrued something, Holly even came to her defense at one point... Then when Bella speaks, Nicole just destroys her.

Bunk Moreland

tailgatetimer10
AG
Kat won veto.

Guess we will have Cliff here to follow along with us in a few weeks.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Kat won the veto and told Jess she's using it on her. Nicole is going up as replacement nom. Seems like the rest of the 8 (or 9?) are turning on Nick and Bella, and are going to vote out Cliff to blindside N & B.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Needless to say Bella (and Nick for that matter) is screwed in the coming weeks.

I just wonder if there's anything Cliff can do to keep Jess on the block. It sucks, because she's really dumb
Koldus131
AG
Cliff will be joining us here in 5 or 6 days barring the most shocking wall comp win of all time :/

The only consolation will be the look on Nick and Bella's faces on Thursday when they're blindsided and realize they are absolutely screwed.
Bunk Moreland
I don't think there's any way we make it to Thursday without them knowing. Jess not picking Nicole to play in veto and Kat winning sealed Cliff's fate most likely.
tailgatetimer10
AG
On the bright side, we will have a big brother expert to share thoughts for the rest of the season
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Won't cliff go to camp comeback though?
Bunk Moreland
He's #4 so it's an immediate contest to get back in. Or it'll happen within a day or 2. We'll see if it's a competition he could win.
tailgatetimer10
AG
He could, but let's be honest.. he's not likely to win a contest vs Kemi, David or maybe even Ovi for that matter...

Plus I get the feeling the production is going to want Kemi or David back with the dynamic their bringing to the game. That's the unfortunate part of playing the friendly floater game that Cliff was.

He was doing real well till he got eavesdropped
Counterpoint
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

He could, but let's be honest.. he's not likely to win a contest vs Kemi, David or maybe even Ovi for that matter...

Plus I get the feeling the production is going to want Kemi or David back with the dynamic their bringing to the game. That's the unfortunate part of playing the friendly floater game that Cliff was.

He was doing real well till he got eavesdropped

If Cliff or Cliff's family is reading this, don't hate me please... but after the eavesdropping incident, I feel like David deserves to be there more. I felt like Cliff deserved at least final four before that though.
Bunk Moreland

Bunk Moreland

Who would have figured the 2 most pathetic people in the game are the 22 year Olds.
Bunk Moreland
So Bella seems to be breaking down right now. I know it'd be super late to do it but if she did something very anger filled tonight towards Nick or calls him on the Sis stuff he'd have to at least consider replacing Kat with Bella tomorrow right?

I know I know... Just trying to think of ways Cliff doesnt get evicted.
W
AG
good job by Nick to play it safe this week. Have to wait another week to go after Jack or Jackson since Camp Comeback exists. Those guys will have to be backdoored to get them out.

also a good move for Nick to keep Nicole safe. She is not an enemy and could be an ally very soon
HTownAg98
Every single HoH has said "but with Camp Comeback in play, I'm not sure I want to make a big move." Production is really trying to suck the life out of this show.
This season is rapidly approaching BB19 bad. My wife and I institute a "no phone rule" while watching Big Brother and Survivor. As bad as this season is, I can be on my phone half ass watching the show and not miss anything.

What sucks so bad is that the people that aren't in the main alliance know exactly what is going on, and won't do anything about it. It's doubly bad when there are people in the main alliance that haven't a damn clue as to what is going on, but they won't listen to the people on the outside that could help them.

htxag09
AG
Why is someone being on the block already before a valid excuse to put them on the block again? Has to be the dumbest cop out.
Bunk Moreland
Christie is freaking out saying she's going up instead of Nicole if Kat uses it.

Kat is now going back off her "you're 100% coming off Jess" comment and telling Nicole if she doesn't use it it's to save Nicole because Jess has the numbers.

Oh please sweet jesus don't use the POV and then let the house vote out Jess.
Bunk Moreland
Nick confirmed to Kat he's going to put Nicole up if she uses POV. We'll see if she does. She also could be running around doing all this for TV as you know production sees her as a goldmine.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jesus Christie is a nut job. Freaking out like that was Vanessa/Audrey level
Counterpoint
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Jesus Christie is a nut job. Freaking out like that was Vanessa/Audrey level

And she has the power to save herself anyway!
Bunk Moreland
what a bizarre freakout.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She can only upgrade someone who has already won veto. So that wouldn't help her if they were really going after her and someone uses the veto and Nick puts her on the block. right? does she have any legit reason to worry? where did this come from?
Bunk Moreland
Yeah her power isn't truly hers unless she is the veto holder.

If she's in a safe spot in the house she might as well not use it unless she is the veto holder and doesn't like who the HOH picked.

Where did it come from? Her 'spirits.'

Also, she did say she was PMS'ing so.............
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The already crazy ones just get more crazy.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Because Nick asked her how she was feeling, and Bella asked if her d-day was still going (period)
Bunk Moreland
Kat took Jess off, Nicole is up as the replacement.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

That sucks. So Nicole most likely to be voted out now?
Koldus131
AG
jac4 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

That sucks. So Nicole most likely to be voted out now?
No, Cliff. It will be 6-4 or 7-3, depending on if Six Shooters tells the plan to Kat right before the live show or not.

- VTE Cliff: Tommy, Christie, Jack, Holly, Jackson, Sis
- Unsure: Kat (Currently planning on VTE Nicole)
- VTE Nicole: Bella, Sam, Jess

The positive is it will be a great blindside, will throw the house into chaos, and the look on Nick and Bella's face will be unreal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.