*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,336 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kemi could probably be pretty entertaining and stir stuff up but it's pretty stupid not to at least have conversations about being kept safe.
tailgatetimer10
AG
If she's not willing to have discussions early in the game, it's best she sees herself out sooner than later. Boring player.
LHIOB
AG
Would have been Ok with anyone but Cliff going "home".

Not sure how I feel about the cast but Jackson has 3rd boot written all over him. Hes acting pissed about his power but he f***ing asked for it and campaigned for it! GTFO.

Sam is already one of my least favs of all time. Hes bizzaro Johnny Mac.

It was smart of Tommy to fall and not win HOH. Hes a little extra but I think he gets the game.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
LHIOB said:

Would have been Ok with anyone but Cliff going "home".

Not sure how I feel about the cast but Jackson has 3rd boot written all over him. Hes acting pissed about his power but he f***ing asked for it and campaigned for it! GTFO.

Sam is already one of my least favs of all time. Hes bizzaro Johnny Mac.

It was smart of Tommy to fall and not win HOH. Hes a little extra but I think he gets the game.
agree all around.

StillNotAnAggie
Since Kathryn might be going home, we should at least get to see her and her friends in bathing suits.
https://instagr.am/p/Bmtv8L0Hb8s
tailgatetimer10
AG
Legit all Kathryn has to do is keep her head low, make new friends and chill.. and she'll be fine

However I'm not sure she's capable from the updates I've read
Bunk Moreland
so far I like Holly (duh), Nick, Bella, Cliff and dare I say Christie....though she'll annoy me quickly I bet.
Bunk Moreland
Sam won pov
Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

so far I like Holly (duh)

Have you seen her without her makeup on?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Jackson and Kathryn banged before live feeds started

tailgatetimer10
AG
Woke has awoken on big brother already. Despite Kemi not making a point to build relationships with anyone in the house, by her own admission, some of the houseguest are already talking about not backdooring her because it is perceived as racist.

Wow.

On a different note, looks like our boy Cliff will be saved with the veto
Jimmy McNulty
AG
There was a black gay guy on the rhap updates that was upset because both African Americans were targeted very early by Jackson. There was a mention that she didn't try to even create a relationship to help her cause but it was an undertone of the main comments from disappointment from both of them on the block early.
Bunk Moreland
Counterpoint said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Haven't...that bad huh?
tailgatetimer10
AG
No. She's no Analyse but she's not that bad..
Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Counterpoint said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Haven't...that bad huh?

No not bad at all... Just very different!
Bunk Moreland
Nice. Finally going to be able to watch some feeds and after dark this weekend. Looking forward to getting a feel for the house.
LHIOB
AG
Any updates to speak of?
Bunk Moreland
Just lots of cracks in the large alliance already.

Nick and Bella seem close. Kemi asked to talk to Jack and was talking with him in a bedroom and that pissed of Christie and a handful of others who feel he shouldn't be talking to her alone.

The large group will break up fast imo.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Do we have any sides seeming to form against one another yet or is it still too early? Who is cliff paling around with, I'd actually really like to see him get with Holly and father daughter duo it up for a while. I feel like we haven't ever really seen that
Bunk Moreland
Grimey
cpsencik04 said:

I'd actually really like to see him get with Holly and father daughter duo it up for a while. I feel like we haven't ever really seen that
???

Someone didn't watch BB8.
Bunk Moreland
So the 8 are..

Jack
Christie
Jackson
Holly
Nick
Bella
Analyse
Tommy

I think...
Anti-taxxer
AG
From the feeds, it seems like Christie may be thinking of putting Ovi up instead of Kemi.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I mean that was 13 years ago...stuff tends to run together but yes pretty sure I missed that season. I watched like the first 6 then stopped watched when I went off to college. Then picked back up about 6 years ago or so
Anti-taxxer
AG
cpsencik04 said:

I mean that was 13 years ago...stuff tends to run together but yes pretty sure I missed that season. I watched like the first 6 then stopped watched when I went off to college. Then picked back up about 6 years ago or so

In your defense, the daughter hated the father. So they didn't exactly have a relationship.
Bunk Moreland
Seems like the 8 is falling apart already. Kat keeps freaking out. The 8 are not long. Nick has basically made it known he doesn't trust Jack and others agree it appears.

Christie now doesn't even want to go forward with the plan to backdoor kemi. Holly said it best earlier that people are just bored and saying *****

What's funny about this is as the week began, Jack and Christie were inseparable apparently.
Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland

Jack playing too hard too fast?
Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland
Sam takes cliff off the block and Christie put up Ovi.

There were definitely hints of evicting 2 black people as the first 2 from DR sessions because Christie got all freaked out about it and was talking to others that she didn't want to do that. She spun it in her head that the guys had reasons to get kemi out but not her so she was going to play her game.

Hilarious that the other minority is who she nominated.
LHIOB
AG
So Kat is going home?

Glad to see Cliff safe. If he can lay low he will be around for while.
Aggie09Derek
AG
LHIOB said:

So Kat is going home?

Glad to see Cliff safe. If he can lay low he will be around for while.
Sounds like Ovi is
Bunk Moreland
Yeah Ovi likely goes. Others have already discussed Kat being a "pawn star" for the next several weeks.
Bunk Moreland
Apparently Sam said he's taking Cliff off on his son's birthday during his speech.

Perfect Rockstar joke.
Bunk Moreland

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.