*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,349 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
YourFavAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't even be mad. Michie deserves it
Eyes of texas Crying
tk for tu juan
Having to spend 5-6 days in the Jury house without live feeds to talk to is going to drive Cliff crazy, in addition to the Jury members. Michie is going to be sweet talking Cliff up before the eviction to send him on as a shepherd of good information for jury vote campaign
TexDill15
AG
I don't know if I could ever cast a vote as a non-bitter Jury. I know Cliff and Nicole waffled on their vote but they kept their word at the end of the day. Production could be framing it way worse on the waffling than it was.

If I was Cliff I'd go scorched earth and throw Jackson under the bus left and right.

I could also be just to big of a homer for Cliff and it sucks that he made the wrong decision in keeping Holly.
HTownAg98
Come on production, it's time for a coupe day eee-tat.
Bunk Moreland
It's the right game move for Michie to get the best other person out at F4. Just like last week was the right game move for them to get Holly out to avoid this very moment. Oh well. Proud of Cliff but he made a lapse in judgment ever thinking Michie would cut Holly.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Regardless, great overall season for Cliff. Really impressive to make it this far and win as much as he did.

I look forward to him joining our conversation
Bunk Moreland
Jackson told Nicole he's taking Holly.

Im sure cliff will hear from Nicole later tonight. Nothing he can do. Man just a damn shame for Cliff. Hoping Nicole does something crazy in F3 HOH and takes Holly to f2 for the win. But just because I've been rooting for her from the night that entire hoh room did what they did to her.

Michie is the top dog but could also be Tyler'ing himself a bit with these late moves.
Koldus131
AG
If Nicole makes F2 I really think she can beat either of them with Cliff rallying for her in jury. I think Cliff can convince Tommy and Christie, Nick is a lock, and convincing Tommy and Christie brings Jess. There's 5 votes right there.
CheeseSndwch
One good thing about this season is that anything is possible up until Thursday night.

Cliff should go to Jackson and remind him of the importance of jury management. Holly would be a guaranteed vote for Jackson but Cliff would have quite a few days to mobilize an anyone but Jackson campaign.
Pressure Point
Cliff is just laying over and dying after blowing up Nicole's game.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What did he do to blow her game up?
Pressure Point
By not voting out Holly.

The last 15 min have been action packed. Jackson and Holly have been lecturing her about it being her and cliffs fault for all this because they went back in their word/agreement. Nicole snapped, told cliff he's going home, and he basically said "well if it happens, it happens". Cliff said Jackson basically deserves to win the game and does not seem to care he's being dragged. Cliff has the opportunity to flip jury etc etc but doesn't seem to want to cause drama. His "levelheadedness" seems to be a weakness at this point of BB. He should at least be fighting for Nicole on his way out

Sex Panther
AG
I hardly think he blew up Nicole's game. And Nicole doesn't deserve to win over Michie.
Sports-Ag
AG
The more I hear how Cliff believed Michie will take him over Holly and seeing Cliff this episode makes me shake my head at Cliff.

You NEVER take a showmance to the final four. Cliff is a honorable man and you don't see players like him on BB. Comes a time this late in the game you have to take your shot against the best player to get to the final.

Pressure Point
I think that right there is exactly it. It sucks BB had so many physical comps at the end (seems suspicious), but the attitude of being "okay with making final 4" while honorable to get that far, a super fan would want to make more waves deeper. Had the feel cliff was just gunning for AFP
Shanked Punt
Cliff played the game so well up to that point. It's amazing he made such a boneheaded move at that stage of the game.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tommy shouldn't have walked in the room with Jackson freaking out

Cliff should have known Jackson was lying about the final 3 deal.

Really dumb
Hand Of God
AG
Nicole knew what to do but let Cliff talk her out of it. He really blew it for both of them.
tailgatetimer10
AG
At a certain extent Nicole thinks of Cliff as a mentor and father figure. Its pretty brutal and I hope she can find a way to win final hoh and send out Jackson..
Bunk Moreland
She's been pretty salty with Jackson tonight. If I'm cliff I lay low and sort of be standoffish to Jackson then Wednesday go with a final plea telling him he's playing a Tyler finish when he didn't need to and he's burning bridges and losing jury votes while keeping his only for sure jury vote in the house, etc. Just lay on the guilt. Even if it doesn't work it'll shake up his final 2 speeches.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Holy crap. Toughest episode to watch.. hated it.

It was cringe. Only enjoyable part was Holly's face when Jackson asked for his mommy..
Sports-Ag
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Holy crap. Toughest episode to watch.. hated it.

It was cringe. Only enjoyable part was Holly's face when Jackson asked for his mommy..

That part was too funny.
Bunk Moreland
Nicole wants to take a run at Michie and try to get him to keep Cliff. I mean there's no chance he would but I like where her head is at. Start putting stuff up in his head to convince him all this work his doing is pulling a Tyler.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Nicole wants to take a run at Michie and try to get him to keep Cliff. I mean there's no chance he would but I like where her head is at. Start putting stuff up in his head to convince him all this work his doing is pulling a Tyler.

I mean she's not wrong. I'm not sure Michie would beat Holly in a F2. Better to have her as a voter backing him in the jury house
Koldus131
AG
Cliff's best shot to stay is as follows:

He and Nicole both talk to Michie and let him know if he truly goes against his word and evicts Cliff over Holly, he will lose both of their votes against Holly in a F2. Then they need to explain that them doing that guarantees Holly will beat him because she has Kat, Sis, and Tommy (told Michie to his face he doesn't deserve the money), which makes 5 votes. Not to mention she likely has Jess and Christie in that scenario as well. I think he would actually think about it and I don't think it would work but that's his best shot at staying. I hope they see it.
Sports-Ag
AG

Oh Cliff, if you only thought about this during the eviction last week. It's been a slow week.
Mucho austin
AG
My wife follows all the bb analysts out there.

According to her, cliff was leading in online polls for favorite player until his decision to keep holly. He's now polling 6-8th.

Based on that, his dumb decision not only list him the game, it lost him America's favorite.

Quite a week.
Hey...so.. um
I still think cliff wins afp. He has like 2 weeks for dumb game move to go away and he will have exit interviews where he will gain favor.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nicole is most likely to win afp
Bunk Moreland
Yeah unless she wins the game Nicole is a runaway afp I think.
Bunk Moreland
BB has got to speed this final 4 week up. Move finale up a week and make this a double week or something. Theres no reason to even pay attention.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Agree 100%. The last two weeks especially drag the worst.

And let's not forget the stupid recap episode
agsquirrel97
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Oh Cliff, if you only thought about this during the eviction last week. It's been a slow week.
Turns out, Cliff's game has been doomed from the beginning. Out of respect for his wife and family, Cliff has been vehemently against entering into a showmance. We all know, one kiss from ole Cliff Hogg III and Michie would be changing his vote quick, fast and in a hurry.
Shanked Punt
Cliff must have lost a few brain cells after all of those days in the house. His "deals" are about as stupid as they get.
TASAG18
AG
Yep, seems like he's just grasping at straws at this point. Too much deal-making.

Man they really messed up sending Tommy to jury last week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.