*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,347 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tommy is q dumbass.

Hope he's a double eviction causality
Bunk Moreland
Unfortunately very little chance of it. He's played too well socially.

Seems the Holly /Sis "make up" convo has led to nick being exposed more for playing both sides.
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
YourFavAggie
AG
Then goes on to say she isn't going to campaign against sis
Eyes of texas Crying
Bunk Moreland
The idioms segment with Michie is great.
BenFiasco14
AG
Sis is a moron. She's probably lucky she could kick a ball
htxag09
AG
Did Jackson get a haircut before the hoh comp? That normal?
tailgatetimer10
AG
They allow changing of their appearance on Thursdays for editing purposes. Shaving a beard, significant hair cuts, etc
W
AG
good episode tonight. Holly kept Jackson from making a bad decision with the second nomination. Christie & Sis is the way to go.

Tommy is wise in realizing he many need to cut bait with Christie. Would be a bad look to save her 2 weeks-in-a-row via Veto
Counterpoint
AG
W said:

good episode tonight. Holly kept Jackson from making a bad decision with the second nomination. Christie & Sis is the way to go.

Tommy is wise in realizing he many need to cut bait with Christie. Would be a bad look to save her 2 weeks-in-a-row via Veto
Plus it would be nice for him to have her in jury (assuming she's not bitter at him)
Eso si, Que es
Tommie seemed less than thrilled with Christie telling everyone how close they live. Even if they don't know each other, there is a bond between people that are from the same area. It was good editing with all their guilty faces / glances.
tailgatetimer10
AG
That crap was so cringe.

Cliff- "oh so 9 miles away"
Christie- "oh no, 13.5!"

Cliff has got to know. But it's afraid to tell even Nicole after the recent episode of telling Jess
Bunk Moreland

jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I'm not up to date on the feeds. Is there more context to this I am missing?
Bunk Moreland
Was from last night's episode. Christie swore on her sister's life twice then blatantly lied.
Eso si, Que es
the universe has manifested itself @ Christie's sister

Anti-taxxer
AG
Jackson didn't use the veto. Looks like the universe has it in for Christie.
Bunk Moreland
Christie is pissed at Nick for playing both sides.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Christie is pissed at Nick for playing both sides. anyone she can blame, except herself

Fify
Always playing victim
MarkDG86
AG
Cliff was just complaining how they keep putting him in orange. He explained to Nicole and Jessica that he went to Texas A&M and how the University of Texas, whose colors are orange and white, was their (our) arch rival so he generally never wears orange. He said he thinks Big Brother may be trolling him.
"Desire, determination, spirit, the will to win, love of contact - call it what you like; it still can cover a multitude of sins in a football game." Coach Dana X. Bible "Ten Aggies can yell louder than a hundred of anyone else." Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
BenFiasco14
AG
MarkDG86 said:

Cliff was just complaining how they keep putting him in orange. He explained to Nicole and Jessica that he went to Texas A&M and how the University of Texas, whose colors are orange and white, was their (our) arch rival so he generally never wears orange. He said he thinks Big Brother may be trolling him.
Bunk Moreland
Someone apparently yelled on a loud speaker outside the back yard that Christie and Tommy knew each other. The back yard got shut down after that. Feeds keep cutting when they talk about it so not sure if the hg's picked up on it or not.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Someone apparently yelled on a loud speaker outside the back yard that Christie and Tommy K kw each other. The back yard got shut down after that. Feeds keep cutting when they talk about it so not sure if the hg's picked up on it or not.

I hate that. I despise the pre-game connection as much as anyone but I hate outside people messing with the integrity of the game
Burdizzo
AG
There is integrity to this game?
Flashdiaz
AG
Yes, no external interference **

** production crew are technically in the same building so they are not external allowing them to manipulate the game as they wish
tailgatetimer10
AG
I completely agree but I also think it's disingenuous that the production allowed them both on without any type of twist with it.

BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Someone apparently yelled on a loud speaker outside the back yard that Christie and Tommy K kw each other. The back yard got shut down after that. Feeds keep cutting when they talk about it so not sure if the hg's picked up on it or not.

I hate that. I despise the pre-game connection as much as anyone but I hate outside people messing with the integrity of the game
If "no outside connections" is your integrity bar, Tommy and Christie knowing each other should offend you greatly.
Koldus131
AG
It does, but two wrongs don't make a right
austin08
S
Koldus131 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Wait seriously? When this kind of stuff happens(loudspeaker, or a fly over with a banner) it is THE BEST! If the HG pick up on it of course. Usually there's some sort of big blow up. I have no problem with outside people doing this. As of late BB has kept this from happening, but when the show first started it happened all the time and it was glorious!
jac4
AG
Earlier in the season when Cliff was doing Cliffnotes, he talked about it. He just said let us play, don't try to communicate. They get sequestered inside the house when that happens and they really appreciate the outdoor time.
Bunk Moreland
I'm 50/50. It can be funny but also I'd hate it if I got banned from outside during the prime outside days each week because people yelled or flew a banner behind a plane or something.
HTownAg98
tailgatetimer10 said:

I completely agree but I also think it's disingenuous that the production allowed them both on without any type of twist with it.

With this and as much airtime she has gotten, I was halfway expecting that Christie would win the emerald-encrusted platinum PoV that would allow her to eliminate 8 houseguests and declare herself the winner.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nick and Christie are going at it right now.

Christie told everyone she was going to call him out for lying and playing the middle. Awesome
tailgatetimer10
AG

The entire fight.
Notes:
-Christie is so annoying and obnoxious
-Nick is so dumb that he managed to "lose" an easy argument
johnson2012
AG
"manifest the truth, bro"

That was a funny fight

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.