****Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread***

207,707 Views | 2475 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jr15aggie
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol Tunsil. You can't make this stuff up.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Speculation is that Dallas will now trade or cut Darren McFadden

Lol he just welcomed zeke via twitter. That would be messed up
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
Doesn't make sense from an outsider when you already had a strong running game, he better be AD or it won't be worth it
The "Draft Based On Need Instead Of Best Player" mentality is why Michael Jordan played for the Bulls instead of the Rockets/Blazers.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Whys this guy gotta be AD? Hell I'd be thrilled if he's Edgerrin James. Dude was a stud in college. I think he'll be damn good as a rook.
DannyDuberstein
AG
quote:
If Dallas had any inkling about Zeke they shoulda used that butler money on a real damn defender.

Classic Jerry. This team has no consistent direction. It's whatever Jerry is in the mood for or who has his ear this week.
gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:
Doesn't make sense from an outsider when you already had a strong running game, he better be AD or it won't be worth it
The "Draft Based On Need Instead Of Best Player" mentality is why Michael Jordan played for the Bulls instead of the Rockets/Blazers.

Rappaport reported that Ramsey was number 1 on their board so that kinda kills your argument
Southlake
Wow. Garrett just gushing over Ramsey at the presser. Said he was the only player that jumped off the boards.

This smells like jerry getting old and desperate.

As I said, Zeke will protect Romo as a threat but it won't matter when Tony gets hurt again.

Love Zeke, but loved Ramsay more. Wonder if we woulda taken Bosa?
Post removed:
by user
DannyDuberstein
AG
Tunsil's stepfather posted the video.
Agnzona
On the way home today some I forget who asked about RB and unamed Cowboy official said that was not being considered.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's just tough to look at this league over the last 15 years and think that a marginally improved running game from what they had is going to make any meaningful difference. Not with that seive they have on the other side of the ball. I guess you just hope to play keepaway.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Seems like the Cowboys wanted bosa. That's why the used the full time before their pick came in. Either way Elliott will be a grest player for them.
gougler08
AG
quote:
It's just tough to look at this league over the last 15 years and think that a marginally improved running game from what they had is going to do a damn thing.

This
BassCowboy33
quote:
Can we sneak in to get Hackenberg ?????

I'm guessing this is a joke.
RedlineAg08
We went away from what we've been trying to build. Im oraying they give up everything and move up here to get Lawson
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:
Speculation is that Dallas will now trade or cut Darren McFadden

Lol he just welcomed zeke via twitter. That would be messed up

They need room on the roster. You might be able to delay it if Dunbar is on PUP to start the year.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Defensive line is very deep in this draft. There will be some studs available in the 2nd
BassCowboy33
As the poster above said, the one thing this pick shows is that Dallas isn't being consistent in their draft/team policy. Maybe Jerry is running this thing more than we thought.
txagman1998
AG
They should of have just re-signed Murray last offseason.
mts6175
AG
I'd love to see it if Shaq Lawson falls to Dallas.....

Doubt it though.
TexasAggieJTL
AG
Great pick. Cowboys offense will be explosive this year.
DannyDuberstein
AG
They apparently talked to Baltimore about trading out of 4 to 6. Balt wanted Ramsey. Fair chance to get Elliott and picks. With Chris Ivory and having spent last year's 36 overall on Yeldon, doubtful Jax takes him. Dont know what the offer was though.
TyHolden
AG
Jerrah thinks we're drafting fantasy football. Probably estatic his rb fell to 4....give me another scotch stevo.
jr15aggie
AG
The rule was y'all can ***** until midnight so proceed... But y'all are talking out of your butt. Zeke was a team pick... Not a Jerry pick. Tons of Dline talent available in 2nd round.

And lol at Tunsil. Suck it Ole Miss!
gougler08
AG
quote:
They apparently talked to Baltimore about trading out of 4 to 6. Balt wanted Ramsey. Fair chance to get Elliott and picks. Dont know what the offer was.

If that's the case they should have traded. Doubtful that JAX was taking a RB
TheCougarHunter
AG
Lol giants
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep. Just edited then saw your post. There's always the chance someone may have traded to 5, but I just dont see teams giving up a quantity of picks for RB
jr15aggie
AG
It's like when we drafted Frederick... "You could have gotten him later". Not necessarily!

Dallas knew who their #1 was and they weren't gonna get cute with a trade. Bravo!
rhutton125
AG
Calling it here - Hunter Henry in the 2nd
Ryan34
AG
quote:
Calling it here - Hunter Henry in the 2nd

I'll take that bet.
DannyDuberstein
AG
They'll probably go Derrick Henry. #GavinEscobarCantHaveTooMany
DannyDuberstein
AG
Tunsil to South Beach. Yikes.
birdman
Better pick defensive line with two of the next three picks.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
Better pick defensive line with two of the next three picks.

Unless Hackenberg is available right?
DannyDuberstein
AG
If they take Hackenberg with any pick or spend more than $3.50 to sign him as a UFA, I'm going to drive down the street and burn down the Star.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.