Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Letter to the Leadership of Texas A&M regarding the Bevel

231,340 Views | 1720 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by BartInLA
Lateralus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://youtu.be/ClugMhMbrRg

Let me say, I HATE country music...
Let me say this song transcends a genre...
Let me also say, this song puts the whole damn bevel thing in perspective. **** I suck at life...

Thanks Elephant Rider. You're a good man.
12th Ag
AG
quote:
12th Ag

You keep pointing out the personal attacks. What about your post padding? Rules are rules

Responding to responses to my responses is not post padding. If it were, there would be absolutely no posts on TexAgs. Check peoples total posts if you want to see who is post padding. Some comment on every thread about any subject, and only say things such as "Kill this thread", as one syrupy poster did above. That is post padding.

[This message has been edited by 12th Ag (edited 6/11/2013 11:18p).]
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Actually the finest example of post padding is

Posting nothing but a thumbs up, several times over an extended period of time for no reason other than ttt'ing a thread
WaffleHouseAg
AG
You attack me regularly 12th Ag...
WaffleHouseAg
AG
Zoo,

Would you call me a snitch if I beg staph to kill this thread on twitter?
Alois von Schweinsteiger
No

Ill buy you a few beers at the chicken if you do.
12th Ag
AG
quote:
You attack me daily 12th Ag

I do not attack you, Waffle. I debate you. I even started following you on Twitter. Would I do that if I hated you? I do not hate you. I just hate the bevel and you just hate the traditional logo. Kumbaya!
JJxvi
AG
The idea that there are bevel haters out there without A&M hats or shirts, or whatever is ludicrous. That person does not exist beyond a severe loony outlier. Do you think Old Main doesnt have tons of A&M stuff if he cares so much that he's out writing letters to admins?

The real bevel hater just digs deeper for merch that he likes. So he still has his cap, and shirt. The school still made money off of him. The bevel is not so prevalent that its costing us sales, and there's nobody so caught up in group think that they care so much about the university's image that they refuse to buy the university's gear. It'd like killing your wife because you loved her too much.
Personal Best
AG
quote:
Zoo,

Please do it.

12th Ag for an example of post padding check all of your drunk posts on 6/6/2013. Here's a thread after a few hours of you post padding and trolling. Staff had already deleted 3 threads you started at this point. http://mobile.texags.com/Forums/5/Topics/2317519
Not sure how you're still around.
12th Ag
AG
quote:
Zoo,

You sure love censorship! Scared to debate truth in an open forum where issues are discussed without personal attacks!

Peace and Kumbaya!
JJxvi
AG
As far as the casual fan goes, he does not even know that this exists. I've never heard anyone thats not a big A&M fan say our logo looks bad once, not even from sips. We "lose" more money because our colors are maroon and white than we ever could because of the bevel just because there are people who don't like the color, yet I don't see a bunch of morons saying to change the colors to something "everyone" will like.

[This message has been edited by JJxvi (edited 6/11/2013 11:28p).]
Alois von Schweinsteiger
If scared is what he his....be terrified. do it!!!

Youll have beers in both hands for a solid hour
ElephantRider
AG
quote:
http://youtu.be/ClugMhMbrRg

Let me say, I HATE country music...
Let me say this song transcends a genre...
Let me also say, this song puts the whole damn bevel thing in perspective. **** I suck at life...

Thanks Elephant Rider. You're a good man.

I've listened to that song at least five times today. All of his stuff transcends genre. I seriously think he's the best songwriter out there right now

[This message has been edited by Elephantrider (edited 6/11/2013 11:32p).]
WaffleHouseAg
AG
Vote it down
pinche gringo
AG
I love how you get so worked up over a non-issue!
12th Ag
AG
quote:
As far as the casual fan goes, he does not even know that this exists. I've never heard anyone thats not a big A&M fan say our logo looks bad once, not even from sips. We "lose" more money because our colors are maroon and white than we ever could because of the bevel just because there are people who don't like the color, yet I don't see a bunch of morons saying to change the colors to something "everyone" will like.

Again, another personal insult...calling me a moron. And now you have insulted our school colors? I've never heard anyone complain about maroon and white being bad colors. People I know like our colors. I have heard people complain about the bevel, however. I guess you and I just totally disagree about our school colors and the bevel.

[This message has been edited by 12th Ag (edited 6/11/2013 11:39p).]
12th Ag
AG
quote:
I love how you get so worked up over a non-issue!

I assume you are referring to the ones cursing and attacking with personal insults, or is that not an issue unless they do it to you?
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Denial is an awful thing
ElephantRider
AG
This thread is the suck
12th Ag
AG
quote:

So....let me get this straight. We are losing money because our colors are maroon and white, but our sales are at an all time high because of the bevel? And our team and coach winning had nothing to do with record sales?
12th Ag
AG
quote:
Denial is an awful thing

Pot, meet kettle.
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Winning has everything to do with it. Which is why you should stop already. It doesn't matter. Please buy yourself a puppy
mAgnoliAg
AG
Holy **** this thread took off again
pinche gringo
AG
quote:
I assume you are referring to the ones cursing and attacking with personal insults, or is that not an issue unless they do it to you?

Not directed at you, rocket surgeon.
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Vote it down

72 virgins for anyone that tattles to staff too
12th Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
Zoo,

Please do it.

12th Ag for an example of post padding check all of your drunk posts on 6/6/2013. Here's a thread after a few hours of you post padding and trolling. Staff had already deleted 3 threads you started at this point. http://mobile.texags.com/Forums/5/Topics/2317519
Not sure how you're still around.

Those threads were not pulled for post padding. You have posted about 6,000 posts in 3 years. I have posted about 4,000 in 6 years. Hmmmm......
WaffleHouseAg
AG
quote:
Vote it down

Brice Jones said he is on vacation and can't help.

I am working on it.
pinche gringo
AG
This thread lives on! I Love it!

DIE BEVEL DIE!!!
Ag4coal
This thread needs staph
12th Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Not directed at you, rocket surgeon.

Actually, they were.
12th Ag
AG
quote:
This thread lives on! I Love it!

DIE BEVEL DIE!!!

My hero!
Scotch
AG
I still see on this thread that there aren't many true bevel lovers, one of the most frequent posters on this thread admits he prefers the traditional block logo.
The logo can and should slightly change from time to time. I am not saying to never change it. I'm just saying the current "bevel" is horrible.
We can do better.
WaffleHouseAg
AG
This may help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImrFj3trWY
12th Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
Vote it down

Brice Jones said he is on vacation and can't help.

I am working on it.

Watch it...I might stop following you on Twitter and might rename my first born child something else besides Waffle!
Alois von Schweinsteiger
Round of beers and 72 virgins to anyone that drowns this thread with hottie pics. A nip here and there must be posted

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.