Elon makes all-cash offer to take Twitter private

323,199 Views | 2766 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Who?mikejones!
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Elon goes live with neuralink merging man and machine.
Rapier108
Elon needs to clean up the bots before doing anything else. They're as bad as ever.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Faustus
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Elon goes live with neuralink merging man and machine.
It was a little jarring reading that the melding of man and machine could result in Hawking communicating faster than an auctioneer. I guess augmentation on the road to post-human has to start somewhere.
C@LAg
Rapier108 said:

Elon needs to clean up the bots before doing anything else. They're as bad as ever.
only if you just randomly consume X-related crap.

I only bother to look at my "Following" feed, and I get exactly the content that I am interested in.

there will always be spam, noise and disinformation, whether by humans or chatbots.
C@LAg
Stat Monitor Repairman

Elon accused of being a dopehead, again. Since Elon go ahold of Twitter, tptb been full tilt against Elon. No question about that fact.
TexAgs91
AG
Isn't he randomly tested?
Stat Monitor Repairman

Saying Elon violating sanctions because terrorists have accounts with blue checks.
Faustus
TexAgs91 said:

Isn't he randomly tested?

I chuckled at the thought, but then did a search to see and it's been reported that you're correct.

https://fortune.com/2024/02/04/elon-musk-took-drugs-with-tesla-board-members-report/amp/
Quote:

. . .
Elon Musk's use of illegal drugs was common knowledge among several current and former Tesla Inc. and SpaceX directors, the Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.

There was concern about the volume of Musk's illegal drug use and that he consumed drugs with some of his board members, the newspaper reported, citing people who have witnessed the drug use or were briefed on it. The board didn't hold investigations on the issue, nor did it document any concerns, the paper said.
. . .
Musk and his lawyer, Alex Spiro, didn't respond to the WSJ's requests for comment. The paper previously reported that Musk has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties. Spiro told the WSJ in that report that Musk was regularly and randomly drug tested at SpaceX and had never failed a test.

Some friends and directors felt they they had to take illegal drugs with Musk as it could otherwise upset him, the paper reported Saturday, citing some of the people. They also didn't want to risk "losing the social capital" of being in his circle, the paper said.
. . .
"Whatever I'm doing, I should obviously keep doing it!" Musk posted on X, citing Tesla and SpaceX as being the world's most valuable car and space companies. "If drugs actually helped improve my net productivity over time, I would definitely take them!"

Musk oversees six companies: Tesla, SpaceX and X, the social media company formerly known as Twitter; the tunneling venture The Boring Co.; brain implant developer Neuralink; and artificial intelligence startup xAI.

That's a pretty well crafted statement from the lawyer and undoubtedly true, or at least unimpeachable as to the random part.

Elon doesn't strike me as the sort to abstain because the man tells him he has to, and his response is hilarious. I'd say I couldn't care less that he dabbles(d) in recreational drugs, but it actually makes me like him more.

His underlings doing it to suck up or because it was expected could be morally troubling, but I find picturing that to be hilarious too. I'll take the penalty there.
C@LAg
Faustus
Stat Monitor Repairman

Got the FDA sicced on Elon now.
Stat Monitor Repairman

'EcoTerrorists' burn electrical supply to Tesla's only factory in Europe.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Does Elon hitch his wagon to Trump?
C@LAg

sadly, several of the decisions he has made lately shows he is not firing on all cylinders.

let's hope this is just an idiotic rumor and not something he is actually considering.

if trump wants the white house so badly, why does he not finance it himself. and with his legion of idiotic sycophants, he should have no problem bilking them for dollars either.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Elon meets with Trump and his factory gets attacked a day later.
hph6203
AG
Seems kind of emotional for fans of Spock.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Elon must've got 'em shook.

This time it's Obama speaking a a climate change conference in Paris telling Elon to keep reaching for the stars but keep his feet firmly planted on the ground.

In other news a disgruntled Don Lemon sticks his head out the woodpile to revive the story about Elon's alleged drug use.

Never has the left turned on somebody so fast as Elon that's not named Donald Trump.
kb2001
AG
Quote:

Look at it from Elon's perspective. Democrats are openly attacking his business interests despite the fact that they align with a lot of their core agendas. The lawfare waged against him doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Should he support the party that is openly and actively engaging in social attacks and legal warfare against him, or should he support the one who is not?
C@LAg

and Obama would still have his boots to the throats of black Americans in his new world. Make them work for the privilege of breathing the oxygen he grants them.
Stat Monitor Repairman

New narrative is that Elon's satellites are destroying the earth's magnetic field.

Somewhere there's probably a giant white board scheduling what they are gonna accuse Elon of this week so they don't all blow their load at the same time.
IndividualFreedom
Now do Tic Tok
Stat Monitor Repairman

OOPS looks like they doubled up on Elon today.

Elon's posts graphic video Haitians bbq'ing other human beings and eating each other.

Video gets removed under X's policy; haters rejoice.

2024 turning out to be everything we dreamed it would be, and more.

Satalilites destroying the earth 's magnetic field and cannabalism in the same DAY!

What a time to be alive!
fullback44
AG

OOPS looks like they doubled up on Elon today.

Elon's posts graphic video Haitians bbq'ing other human beings and eating each other.

Video gets removed under X's policy; haters rejoice.

2024 turning out to be everything we dreamed it would be, and more.

Satalilites destroying the earth 's magnetic field and cannabalism in the same DAY!

What a time to be alive!
Wait was there really a video of Haitians bbq ing people ? Ho Lee Fook if true
Stat Monitor Repairman
NBC news reports it and claims that the video was unverified.

"A whole population is getting blamed for what some psycho gang members are doing," [] "It is racist. It is dehumanizing."

Nestor, who's also a U.S. Army reservist, said that the cruelty of the Haitian armed groups, if anything, bolsters the case for accepting Haitian refugees, who he said are innocent.

It also appears that NBC is having trouble finding a correspondent willing to go investigate these claims of alleged cannabilism.

But the fact that the most powerful war lord in Haiti has the nickname BBQ isn't a good look.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

At this juncture, calling Musk a right-wing ****poster is no longer provocative. It's simply accurate.
Latest narrative on Elon is that he's been radicalized by right-wing extremists.
TexAgs91
AG

Quote:

At this juncture, calling Musk a right-wing ****poster is no longer provocative. It's simply accurate.
Latest narrative on Elon is that he's been radicalized by right-wing extremists.

More projection... He's bring red pilled by the radical left
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TexAgs91
AG

New narrative is that Elon's satellites are destroying the earth's magnetic field

Hilarious
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Stat Monitor Repairman

MSM back on the 'Elon's on drugs' kick again.

It's got permanent slot in their monthly news cycle now.

Somebody walking around the office with hands in their pockets, some editor says 'here, give me 500 words on Elon on drugs.'
Logos Stick
Elon has darn near 200 million followers.

He's got some influence and they hate him.

If Biden wins, they will shut X down. Mark it.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Now Elon accused of 'off-putting and problematic behavior'
nortex97
AG
That is seriously the dumbest attack yet. I mean, directional arrows down grocery store aisles level dumb.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Only a modern day American would attempt to destroy one of its great visionaries. We are getting dumber.
Al Bula
AG
People aren't buying teslas because of Elon Musk, they aren't buying them because they aren't better than ICE. The target market of drivers who want to virtue signal or tinker with a battery powered toy has already been captured.

It's convenient to blame musk for bad sales due to some lib-media conspiracy to paint him as a right wing nut because they don't like his objection to thought police, but Tesla sales are simple supply and demand.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Elon accused of mocking native Americans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.