***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

287,719 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
the last of the bohemians
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's see we would get Seattle first round, then at SF, then get rejuvenated rams ....then rematch with patriots in most watched super bowl ever
Grapesoda2525
Wait a second.......

If the giants win, doesn't that give us the tiebreaker over philly as long as we beat the skids?

Philly would be at best 4-2 in the division. We're already 4-0 in the division. I guess this loss would help us still get the division if we lost to Philly and got help from the giants.

Baby Billy
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Wait a second.......

If the giants win, doesn't that give us the tiebreaker over philly as long as we beat the skids?

Philly would be at best 4-2 in the division. We're already 4-0 in the division. I guess this loss would help us still get the division if we lost to Philly and got help from the giants.

Yes but we could still finish 7-9 and they could finish 8-8 even with a loss tonight
jr15aggie
AG
Here, I want you to have the division title.

We won it last year, I think you should have it.

No no, I insist, it's yours.

No really, I'm giving it to you.

I DON'T WANT IT!

NEITHER DO I!
MooreTrucker
AG
Ed Gelton said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Wait a second.......

Yes but we could still finish 7-9 and they could finish 8-8 even with a loss tonight
LOL...not if they continue to play like they are tonight. They look worse tonight than Dallas.
Ag12thman
AG
The NFC East is so, so bad.
TyHolden
AG
So 6-10 is still in?

What a Christmas miracle to win it all then [/jerrah]
gigem1223
Pat Shurmur is an idiot. Why would you not take a time out after stopping the eagles on 3rd down?
BenFiasco14
AG
Go giants. This team needs a playoff berth. SB bound
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BenFiasco14
AG
Ok so with this eagles win what needs to happen now for us to fall ass backwards in besides obviously beating Philly? Take 1 of rams or skins too? Or do we need all 3now?
Grapesoda2525
I think it's beat philly and beat skids
gigem1223
BenFiasco14 said:

Ok so with this eagles win what needs to happen now for us to fall ass backwards in besides obviously beating Philly? Take 1 of rams or skins too? Or do we need all 3now?

Just beat Philly. I don't see them winning out.
Confucius
the last of the bohemians said:

Let's see we would get Seattle first round, then at SF, then get rejuvenated rams ....then rematch with patriots in most watched super bowl ever

No kidding...here's the likely road if the Cowboys somehow back assward into the playoffs:

Wild - 12 win Seattle
Div - @SF
Champ - @GB or @NO

Vegas would probably post unheard of odds for a playoff entrant winning the Super Bowl. Almost better at this point to go 6-10 and get a top 10 draft pick.
BenFiasco14
AG
Easy money
TyHolden
AG
Rams - Boys a pickem right now. Get in now.
ac04
opened rams +4. managed to get them at +3 yesterday morning.
diehard03
Quote:

Pat Shurmur is an idiot. Why would you not take a time out after stopping the eagles on 3rd down?

it was 4th and 1 and Shurmur dared Pederson to burn his final timeout he needed to setup a FG to get his play call in or take his chances in OT. Shurmur only called his TO to make the Eagles punt successfully.

Pederson goes for it on 4th and 1 and gets it easily if he takes a TO for him. Afterwards, we are praising Pederson for manipulating Shurmur into giving the Eagles another TO.
MooreTrucker
AG
ac04 said:

opened rams +4. managed to get them at +3 yesterday morning.

Dallas is favored?? Or am I misreading?
ac04
they were, now it's a pick 'em.
Southlake
So, the Rams dominated the Seahawks, playing their best game of the year while the Cowboys lost to the Bears
and Vegas has them as a, Pick 'em?

Goff fall down some stairs or something?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

At this point, I wouldn't count on philly or Dallas winning another game. Of course one of them has to win in two weeks.
How about we clinch playoffs next week, fire Garrett and get Urban in here for a playoff run
au contraire.

they could lose all other games and tie each other

6-9-1 tie for division title and Cowboys get the tiebreaker on a 4-1-1 division record compared to 2-3-1 for Philly and head to head of 1-0-1 also.

Saint Pablo
Zombie Jon Snow said:

At this point, I wouldn't count on philly or Dallas winning another game. Of course one of them has to win in two weeks.
How about we clinch playoffs next week, fire Garrett and get Urban in here for a playoff run
au contraire.

they could lose all other games and tie each other

6-9-1 tie for division title and Cowboys get the tiebreaker on a 4-1-1 division record compared to 2-3-1 for Philly and head to head of 1-0-1 also.

Could Dallas theoretically get into the playoffs with a worse record than the Eagles?
twilly
AG
The only way the Eagles can get into the playoffs is by having a better record than Dallas, Cowboys own all the tiebreaks that matter. The Cowboys could even lose against the Eagles and still win the division.
Saint Pablo
twilly said:

The only way the Eagles can get into the playoffs is by having a better record than Dallas, Cowboys own all the tiebreaks that matter. The Cowboys could even lose against the Eagles and still win the division.
Okay for some reason, I thought divisional record was more important than overall.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Overall
Then head to head
Then record in division
Then record in common games
Then record in conference
TyHolden
AG
Saint Pablo said:

twilly said:

Okay for some reason, I thought divisional record was more important than overall.
we could still get district champs T-shirts
BenFiasco14
AG
If the cowboys win the division the inevitable tshirts they come out with BETTER have the record on them
MooreTrucker
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

If the cowboys win the division the inevitable tshirts they come out with BETTER have the record on them
And what would the point be for doing that?
BenFiasco14
AG
MooreTrucker said:

BenFiasco14 said:

To embrace the absurdity of it all
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MooreTrucker said:

BenFiasco14 said:

for people with senses of humor to buy them.
Señor Chang
AG
Kai Forbath signed at K
diehard03
I mean, he's 100% FG makes. Don't worry about the 50% XP though.
PatAg
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Would it depict Garrett clapping, or just him on the sidelines of the Bears game with the thousand mile stare
diehard03
Quote:

just him on the sidelines of the Bears game with the thousand mile stare

Who knew Jason could encapsulate "I'm getting murdered....by him?!?" so well...
Saint Pablo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.