***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

293,498 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I'm not known as a guy to get hand cramps when writing checks, but I wanna win some football games."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/27/jerry-jones-just-wants-to-win-a-damn-football-game/

Jerruh turning temperature up on Garrett.
diehard03
I mean, it's all a sham at this point, right?

You went into the season in his last year - it was pretty much getting to the SB or bust.

You lose games like the Jets that you should have won...and because you lost a close game to the Pats in the elements...a game everyone circled as a loss anyway, now he's coaching for his life?

Now, the temperatures turned up? Come on...

After being reminded several times this week of how he fired Jimmy Johnson, I don't think Garrett was staying regardless of outcome.
Grapesoda2525
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

"I'm not known as a guy to get hand cramps when writing checks, but I wanna win some football games."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/27/jerry-jones-just-wants-to-win-a-damn-football-game/

Things will be much more interesting around here if we lose tomorrow. That's all I gotta say.

I love this team, but I've felt like Garrett isn't the guy for years and I want him gone at all cost. He's been here way too long. I'm not thinking about much else right now.

This team is very underwhelming. I bought the hype. I bought the media stories of " best roster since 1995" and " deep playoff run very likely". All that has proven to be a bunch of hocus pocus. However, I will say that Dak has played his ass off and we would be a dumpster fire without him. Zeke has lost a step and our special teams has hurt us in a lot of games this year.
MooreTrucker
AG
diehard03 said:

No it won't. They are going to catch 2 more L's minimum on the season and will probably finish up 10-6 if Dallas beats them.
Yeah it will. It will be a win against an over-.500 team, a stand-alone game, and a game following Jerry's comments about the coaching staff. A win here will be pretty damn big. Not like beating the Pats, obviously, but we had that stolen from us, so.....
Baseball-Junkie
This video was posted inside an ESPN article I read tonight:

BMX Bandit

Quote:

here was a mistake, but it seems to have come on the spot of the ball. Here's the official play-by-play:

2-8-DAL 49 (4:33) D.Prescott pass deep middle to M.Gallup to NE 29 for 22 yards (D.Harmon) [D.Wise]. P9

PENALTY on NE-D.Wise, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at NE 29. X10

1-10-NE 14 (4:03) E.Elliott right guard to NE 11 for 3 yards (D.Hightower, J.Collins).

Except the ball wasn't spotted at the 14-yard line for first down. It was at the 15, for whatever reason. And presumably, the chain gang was off by a yard too, and fixed it after Dallas' first-down play.

https://sports.yahoo.com/crew-moved-cowboys-first-down-marker-in-patriots-game-what-happened-155428526.html
TyHolden
AG
Brlicheat had jfk killed. He's a dick and always will be.
PooDoo
AG
DSAg44 said:

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
DSAg44 said:

investorAg83
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Things will be much more interesting around here if we lose tomorrow. That's all I gotta say.

I love this team, but I've felt like Garrett isn't the guy for years and I want him gone at all cost. He's been here way too long. I'm not thinking about much else right now.

This team is very underwhelming. I bought the hype. I bought the media stories of " best roster since 1995" and " deep playoff run very likely". All that has proven to be a bunch of hocus pocus. However, I will say that Dak has played his ass off and we would be a dumpster fire without him. Zeke has lost a step and our special teams has hurt us in a lot of games this year.

Thing is, I don't think it was all hocus pocus. I do think this is the best roster we've had in 20 plus years and it's being pissed away by terrible coaching.

I'm worried that Garrett fears for his job, Kellen isn't allowed to run the offense the way he'd want to, and this good (yes...good) Bills team will jump up and bite us.
BMX Bandit
Kellen isn't being held back by Garrett.

Today is Garrett day to shine! Celebrate 25 years

Bills 17
Cowboys 30

(At least I hope)
MooreTrucker
AG
I feel good about today. This seems like one of those "overcome adversity/rebound" type games that the 'Boys are gonna show up and show out.
ramblin_ag02
AG
The odd thing about Garrett teams is that they play hard, but they play dumb. Which is the opposite of what you expect from a Ivy league robot
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Grapesoda2525

This tweet above is why today's game isn't all that important.
Grapesoda2525

Good god those stats are amazingly terrible.

I hope Garrett doesn't figure out a way to pin all of the blame on the special teams coach.
NukeAg10
AG
That's embarrassingly bad.
MooreTrucker
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

This tweet above is why today's game isn't all that important.
I don't think it's important for the playoff run, but it is important for the perception of the team overall and maybe to prove something after all the negative talk in the past week or so.
98Ag99Grad
AG
You know who doesn't deserve big money- Trubisky. I'm watching this crap game and there were posters on here earlier this year actually thinking hes better than Dak. You can win a SB with Dak. Guys like that you dont let walk away.

And Dallas rolls today, 35-14.
PooDoo
AG
Does Scarborough look a lot thinner now than he did in training camp last year?
TyHolden
AG

DSAg44 said:

i watched the Irishman last night
TyHolden
AG
PooDoo said:

Does Scarborough look a lot thinner now than he did in training camp last year?
shortage of antler spray this year. Too many doe.
ac04
this team sucks
Grapesoda2525
Conservative vagina probably won't make it to next week
culdeus
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

You know who doesn't deserve big money- Trubisky. I'm watching this crap game and there were posters on here earlier this year actually thinking hes better than Dak. You can win a SB with Dak. Guys like that you dont let walk away.

And Dallas rolls today, 35-14.

Lol
jr15aggie
AG
You know we all talk a lot. Despite all the fire JG Now comments, I never really felt like it would happen mid season.

Gotta say, it feels like a real possibility right now.
IBombedTheMoon
AG
I don't think it's likely, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happened today.
Agnzona
Twitter is all blowing up that he was fired.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Spaceship
AG
Agnzona said:

Twitter is all blowing up that he was fired.

Jerry just said it ain't happening.
LawHall88
AG
Agnzona
Jerry is one strange guy. What if he had shown this patience with Jimmy Johnson how many more Super Bowls?
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
expresswrittenconsent
LawHall88 said:

Edna. Put some respect on her name.
Saint Pablo
W
AG
at least the Cowboys have chosen correctly in losing to AFC teams. Still have a good conference record for tiebreaker purposes (if necessary)
investorAg83
AG
The fact this team may back its way into a division title despite the clear ineptness of the head man is nothing short of a miracle.
Ag_EE
AG
Agnzona said:

Jerry is one strange guy. What if he had shown this patience with Jimmy Johnson how many more Super Bowls?

20-odd years since last SB title is a humbling experience

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.