***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

293,493 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
hph6203 said:

How long until Baker shoots back at AB for saying it was a joke that Lamar was drafted after him?
probably has his tweet prepared on phone on sidelines
hph6203
AG
Chase Daniel is gonna expose Trubisky.
DannyDuberstein
AG
hph6203 said:

Chase Daniel is gonna expose Trubisky.

Thinking the same thing. The guy just threw the 155th regular season pass of his career in this game, with career earnings that will put him between $31 and $34 million after next year. But things could get very interesting in Chicago
Grapesoda2525
TB is ahead of the rams 20-0 before halftime. Would like for that score to hold, it could have implications for home field advantage.

The giants crushed the skids today 24-3. Maybe we should be concerned about them again?
TyHolden
AG
Goff
Is
Garbage
hph6203
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

TB is ahead of the rams 20-0 before halftime. Would like for that score to hold, it could have implications for home field advantage.

The giants crushed the skids today 24-3. Maybe we should be concerned about them again?
Redskins are just bad. Giants are gonna be without Saquon for a stretch longer than would allow them to compete for the division and they'd be hard pressed to fight for the division even with Saquon.
jr15aggie
AG
It's a meaningless thing, but if we convincingly beat the saints tonight, it could be argued we are the best team in football right now.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
In other news, Gardner Minshew has been sacked 3 times today. Von has 2 of them.
ChemAg15
AG
As a football fan, I'm all about hanging my hat on meaningless things.
bonfarr
AG
Jay Gruden is going to be fired tomorrow. The DC papers called today a must win for him to keep his job and they got spanked.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
jr15aggie
AG
bonfarr said:

Jay Gruden is going to be fired tomorrow. The DC papers called today a must win for him to keep his job and they got spanked.

That organization has been pretty terrible since the early 90s. They've had a couple good seasons here and there, but it has mostly been below average football for almost 3 decades. Ouch.
Grapesoda2525
TB is blowing it. Rams could still be undefeated.
DE4D
AG
Redskin ownership, we the cowboy faithful thank you.
Grapesoda2525
sw@n said:

Dan Snyder is more (football) incompetent than Jerry Jones. Let that sink in for a minute.
bonfarr
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

sw@n said:

Dan Snyder is more (football) incompetent than Jerry Jones. Let that sink in for a minute.

Jerry has his son to keep him in check, Snyder has no one but yes men around him that won't get in the way of his Napoleon complex
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
gigem1223
What a frustrating loss. We had no business losing that game. OL and play calling were trash. Hopefully Tank and Tyron injuries aren't bad.
PatAg
AG
Do we think Garrett put his footdown with the offensive game plan? Lot of 1st down vanilla runs
mike_ags_fan12
Am I alone believing Zeke is playing like trash? There is just no more burst out of him.
bonfarr
AG
PatAg said:

Do we think Garrett put his footdown with the offensive game plan? Lot of 1st down vanilla runs

No, I think we were just bad tonight. They played to beat the run and to close down the short passing lanes. We should have tried a few deep balls but our pass pro sucked too.
ChemAg15
AG
This offense is trash. They went 3-0 against garbage opponents before getting shut out offensively by a team missing their star QB. Does anyone remember the rams last year? This team will make the playoffs easily by winning a weak division before losing in the first round. Same story different year. Absolutely embarrassing performance by the offense. Time of possession tells the whole story. The defense played their heart out and should be pissed.
gigem1223
Glad we paid Zeke and the OL top money. The run blocking and Zeke has been **** all season minus the Miami game. Zeke looks like he's running on the beaches of Cabo and the interior OL has been garbage.
concac
AG
ChemAg15 said:

This offense is trash. They went 3-0 against garbage opponents before getting shut out offensively by a team missing their star QB. Does anyone remember the rams last year? This team will make the playoffs easily by winning a weak division before losing in the first round. Same story different year. Absolutely embarrassing performance by the offense. Time of possession tells the whole story. The defense played their heart out and should be pissed.
Get off from the ledge, man.

It's one game.
Ag12thman
AG
gigem1223 said:

Glad we paid Zeke and the OL top money. The run blocking and Zeke has been **** all season minus the Miami game. Zeke looks like he's running on the beaches of Cabo and the interior OL has been garbage.
Elliott contract is looking very bad so far. He really hasn't done much so far this season. It's early but I expected more. Must get better. It's the NFL and every team will drop some games. Need to get practice hard and stop reading the press clippings.
Ag12thman
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Am I alone believing Zeke is playing like trash? There is just no more burst out of him.
Not at all.
TMACsDaMan
Tyron looked like he got a high ankle sprain when Dak rolled up on him.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Put me in the "Zeke looks like a bit of a JAG" club. He got beat up last year and lost some burst as the season went on. And I've yet to see it this year.
Ag12thman
AG
TMACsDaMan said:

Tyron looked like he got a high ankle sprain when Dak rolled up on him.
That's what radio said happened. Dak rolled up on him.
Grapesoda2525
I'd have to assume that the saints are one of the few teams who have the personnel to give our offense trouble. The saints have a real good defensive line which means they don't have to blitz. They also had a lockdown corner to shutdown cooper.

I'm guessing most teams won't have both the quality of defensive line and defensive backs to duplicate that game plan.
Ag Natural
AG
It was a weird game. Two critical fumbles came on drive extending plays. The Saints intentionally milked the clock and it worked. My only concern is it was obvious once again when we intended to pound Zeke and NO was all over it. Moore needs to fight against tendancies.
TaggiesT
The O line didn't open up any holes for him, but Zeke made up for it by not breaking any tackles.
Ag12thman
AG
Since this is an Aggie website, I know he made a couple of mistakes (holds), but really think Eric McCoy is gonna be a great one like he was for us in college. The guy is just good.
ChemAg15
AG
If Brees had played tonight this would have been a blood bath.
PatAg
AG
ChemAg15 said:

No way you can say that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Ag Natural said:

It was a weird game. Two critical fumbles came on drive extending plays. The Saints intentionally milked the clock and it worked. My only concern is it was obvious once again when we intended to pound Zeke and NO was all over it. Moore needs to fight against tendancies.

He does have to watch the tendencies, but the bazillion dollar OL and RB need to be able to get 2-3 yards when you need it even when the D is expecting it. That's the difference between a good running game and a mediocre one
Ag Natural
AG
ChemAg15 said:

You're right. Those 10 pts Brees put on last year was devastating.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.