***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

287,181 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's also very strange that every wide receiver has
numbers in the teens.
TyHolden
AG
JG get into a fight? He has a shiner and a nice red bump on his head...
Grapesoda2525
First half observations

- Cooper rush looked pretty good

- Jeff heath showed why we should've tried harder to shore up the safety position

- a wide receiver killed several drives because he had the dropsies

- field goal still a big question mark

We forced two turnovers and 1 got taken away due to homecooking officiating. The turnovers is a good sign, we really struggled to get those last year.
ChemAg15
AG
In
neener
AG
Wilson with the int!
Rex Racer
AG
Donovan Wilson with the INT!
Ag12thman
AG
Think Wilson will be a good one.
jr15aggie
AG
Lol. That field goal is the definition of cowboys pre season football. Friggin thing came off his foot sideways and yet still went in from 50+.
gigem1223
Mike White is doo doo
Ag12thman
AG
Geez. Subpar offensive night.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Meh. No amari. No zeke. No witten. 1 series of Dak and him it using his legs.

I did like the use of our TEs. We had so many fuggin dropped passes.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Would have liked to see the kid from Memphis a little more but understand why we didn't.

81 may be fast but he needs to hang on to the ball better.

White was not good. Gotta find another body to push Rush IMO.
BassCowboy33

Grapesoda2525
BassCowboy33 said:

Not really news.

I've always thought taco sucked and wouldn't pan out.

The cowboys have been very good with their drafting and development the last few years so I'm not to down about taco being a bust.
BassCowboy33
Grapesoda2525 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Not really news.

The cowboys have been very good with their drafting and development the last few years so I'm not to down about taco being a bust.
He seems like an empty shell.
Grapesoda2525
BassCowboy33 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Not really news.

I see what you did there.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Yeah, Taco will be lucky to make the roster. He was out there a long time and couldn't even consistently beat the 9ers camp bodies. It was pretty sad.

I know sometimes top round picks go elsewhere and it clicks, but it's hard to imagine that any other coach is going to get more out of him than Marinelli
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rsf0626
Didnt watch the game..how did Tony pollard look? Obviously important of zeke holds out
TyHolden
AG
rsf0626 said:

Didnt watch the game..how did Tony pollard look? Obviously important of zeke holds out
he played the first series with dak....looked ok but it was against 49ers second team D
TequilaMockingbird
BassCowboy33 said:

You've got to love a team that has a Taco and a Cheeto on the same roster.
jr15aggie
AG
I didn't watch much outside of the 2nd quarter. Taco is a full step slower than everybody else when the ball is snapped. I seem to remember that from college film too. He's just not good.
MookieBlaylock
AG
jr15aggie said:

I didn't watch much outside of the 2nd quarter. Taco is a full step slower than everybody else when the ball is snapped. I seem to remember that from college film too. He's just not good.
He was the best DE available at the ti me so it was a great pick
Southlake
4 TEs on the roster. If Witten isn't up to par and the Cowboys need more depth in other areas, will they cut him?
ChemAg15
AG
Cowboys strategy last few years has generally been to take the best player available regardless of position needs. They must have felt Taco was not only the best DE available but the best player on the board at the time. Not all draft picks pan out like we hope.
Grapesoda2525
Southlake said:

4 TEs on the roster. If Witten isn't up to par and the Cowboys need more depth in other areas, will they cut him?
Trolling?
PooDoo
AG
Edit: Nevermind.... Misread the post last night.

He's repeating the exact same thing Stephen Jones said when he was in the booth. Need camp bodies to keep Wit and Jar fresh.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Cowboys strategy last few years has generally been to take the best player available regardless of position needs. They must have felt Taco was not only the best DE available but the best player on the board at the time. Not all draft picks pan out like we hope.
Best player on the board was TJ Watt. Maybe not the exact same position, but there was little doubt that dude was going to be a baller no matter who drafted him. It was a stupid ass draft pick.
jtstanley4621
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ChemAg15 said:

Best player on the board was TJ Watt. Maybe not the exact same position, but there was little doubt that dude was going to be a baller no matter who drafted him. It was a stupid ass draft pick.
The Cowboys at least recently have done a good job drafting in the first round. Taco has been pretty much the lone miss in that round since 2013. And he was a big miss for sure.
jr15aggie
AG
It's easy to talk about missing Watt with regards to Taco... but the real miss was Budda Baker. Some of the Cowboys guys, like Broaddus, really liked this guy going into the draft and talked about him a lot.

At the time he would have been considered a slight reach as a late first round pick, but we needed safety help back then too and Baker is a pro bowl safety. Ugh!
Baby Billy
AG
Unemployed
AG
Huell Babineaux said:

Calling BS on this.
Baby Billy
AG
More reputable source

Ag Natural
AG
I don't don't know how much of this stuff is real and how much is the agents being difficult. We've heard that Dak was offered $30m and Zeke was offered at least $10m. Either those guys think they are the whole franchise or the agents are just cocky POSs.
Panama Red
AG
Never got a date without asking
BMX Bandit
$10mm/year isn't going to be enough to get Zeke. If that's a true report, not a surprise he hasn't signed.

Dal knows he isn't getting $40mm. But why not try to eke out every penny you can? The pressure is on the cowboys because no 5th year option.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.