***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

287,156 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
dave94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are no worries about chemistry or the locker room with this team. We good.
investorAg83
AG
I hope this works out.

My gut:

Saint Pablo
This is very very interesting!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Southlake said:

The Bennett upside because of his PAST performances does not mitigate the fact that he didn't get along with teammates and coaches. Cowboys are in a precarious situation and we don't need a psycho to upset the team chemistry.
They gave up very little in the big picture of things.

If he's deemed a nuisance after a few weeks, cut him and move on. No big deal. I think he's worth the risk at this point. I'd like to have seen them make a bold move for a Safety but oh well.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Why a safety, Orlando? Do you think Jeff Heath is going to get hurt, because nobody could beat him out of his starting spot.
PooDoo
AG
Saint Pablo said:

This is very very interesting!
Malcolm Jenkins gets run over two weeks in a row.
Grapesoda2525
Law Hall 69-72 said:

Why a safety, Orlando? Do you think Jeff Heath is going to get hurt, because nobody could beat him out of his starting spot.
This post is a joke right?

The cowboys can easily find someone who would be an upgrade over heath. They always seem to avoid pulling the trigger on it tho. It's both weird and frustrating at the same time
ChemAg15
AG
Ag Natural said:

birdman said:

Quick, without looking...

Name the last five guys that Cowboys drafted in the 6th round.

Bennett is a pro with some tread on the tires. He's not an All Pro but he gets serious minutes. MB will help shore up the run defense.

This way great move for Dallas. If he is a cancer, cut him. You only lost a 6th rounder.

Well this year was pretty good. Both Joe Jackson and Dono Wilson. Both made the team and are currently playing.

Generally it's a crap shoot.
Has Donovan actually seen any game time during the regular season? He was great in the preseason but since the regular season started I have yet to see him on the field or hear his number called.
investorAg83
AG
Special teams action only I believe.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Saint Pablo
Wow Darnold blows. Convinced that game was a complete fluke
gigem1223
Well...not much help today for the boys. NFC is such a meat grinder.
Grapesoda2525
The NFC is quickly resembling the western conference of the NBA.

It's very frustrating. 10-15 good teams on this side while the patriots waltz to the super bowl on the other.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Law Hall 69-72 said:

This post is a joke right?

The cowboys can easily find someone who would be an upgrade over heath. They always seem to avoid pulling the trigger on it tho. It's both weird and frustrating at the same time
Yes, it was a joke.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Cowboys are really going to regret not winning those very winnable Saints & Packer games. (Jets game too but that head to head wont matter).

Could very very well be at GB in round two, and if they somehow get outa there at New Orleans in the NFC title game.
BMX Bandit
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Cowboys are really going to regret not winning those very winnable Saints & Packer games. (Jets game too but that head to head wont matter).

Could very very well be at GB in round two, and if they somehow get outa there at New Orleans in the NFC title game.
Agree, but if Cowboys beat Jets, maybe head-to-head isn't even needed for Saints or Green Bay tie breakers.

Their playoff push took a big hit with loss to Jags Sunday
Grapesoda2525
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Philly didn't lose yesterday as planned, but it looks like buffalo has an anemic offense. The cowboys should beat them on thanksgiving,

It just feels like everything in the NFC will be a big battle this year. Cowboys will be the #4 seed if they even make the playoffs.
BenFiasco14
AG
If we don't make the playoffs this year Garrett is definitely gone. Unacceptable.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Grapesoda2525
BenFiasco14 said:

If we don't make the playoffs this year Garrett is definitely gone. Unacceptable.
He SHOULD be gone if we don't make it to the NFC championship game, which is looking increasingly unlikely given how competitive and deep this conference is. I don't think I've seen the NFC this strong...... ever.

No NFC championship game appearance since our last super bowl or 1995. Yikes.

Garrett is in the top 5 of NFL coaches in regard to tenure, and the other 4 have championships. People in the state of Texas love football too much to boycott the cowboys or quit giving jerruh our money, but their should be some kind of backlash if Garrett isn't fired after this year. NFC title game appearance or get the hell out.

It's time for mr. Conservative to actually show us some results.
BenFiasco14
AG
I agree, but we know how this story goes because we've seen it countless times. Ginger Jesus is king of excuses and mediocrity, and jerruh is fine to acquiesce for his yes man. I think no playoff appearance period, though, would be enough to axe him no question about it. A wildcard berth and a win might be enough to save his skin in Jerry's mind
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Grapesoda2525
BenFiasco14 said:

I agree, but we know how this story goes because we've seen it countless times. Ginger Jesus is king of excuses and mediocrity, and jerruh is fine to acquiesce for his yes man. I think no playoff appearance period, though, would be enough to axe him no question about it. A wildcard berth and a win might be enough to save his skin in Jerry's mind
A wildcard appears to be off the table for the cowboys. It's almost certainly NFC east or go home. Better hold off philly.

I would guess that the #5 seed in the NFC is 11-5. Probably Seattle out west.

The #6 in the NFC will probably be the Vikings from the north at 10-6 or 11-5.

We will see play both teams this year and seeing the Vikings soon.
BMX Bandit
In odd scheduling quirk, only flight eagles will have to make rest of the year is to Miami
Saint Pablo
jr15aggie
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Is this referring to a new player or one of the pending contracts?
Saint Pablo
jr15aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Is this referring to a new player or one of the pending contracts?
Could be either I suppose, but since the deadline is today, I would think it would pertain to that. We will know if something gets done I guess.
Macarthur
What would it take to get J. Adams?

1st and a 4th?
Baby Billy
AG
Get him. We're taking a safety high in the draft anyways
Saint Pablo
Macarthur said:

1st and a 4th?

Jalen Ramsey went for two 1sts and a 4th...I would assume they'd want something closer to that rather than just one 1st and a 4th
Blackstreet
AG
It's for Jamal Adams per Ian Rappaport. He also noted that the Jets are asking for "a lot".
Saint Pablo
Blackstreet said:

It's for Jamal Adams per Ian Rappaport. He also noted that the Jets are asking for "a lot".
As they should...he is only 24 and has an all-pro selection under his belt.
Macarthur
Saint Pablo said:

Macarthur said:

1st and a 4th?

Jalen Ramsey went for two 1sts and a 4th...I would assume they'd want something closer to that rather than just one 1st and a 4th
Yeah, you're right.

I wonder if a first, second and Connor McGovern would get it done?
Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo
jr15aggie
AG
I'm all for upgrading at safety... but please keep in mind this guy has 2 career INT. I'm fully aware of how good he is... a guy that makes plays all over the field. But if they are asking for multiple 1st rounders, don't get pissed at the Cowboys if they aren't willing to pay it.
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

I'm all for upgrading at safety... but please keep in mind this guy has 2 career INT. I'm fully aware of how good he is... a guy that makes plays all over the field. But if they are asking for multiple 1st rounders, don't get pissed at the Cowboys if they aren't willing to pay it.

Yeah, there's lots of talk about a deal close to Ramsey, but he's a Corner. I think the Fitzpatrick deal might be more in line for Adams than the Ramsey deal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.