***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

293,516 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jr15aggie
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Keeping my hopes for Quinn in check. But man, if he is better than we are expecting then this team is really good.

I wasn't blown away with reports out of camp. Nothing bad, but nothing glowing either... though he was going against Tyron most of the time and that guy has played fantastic this year!

But Quinn is a solid player. Everybody just needs to do their job and the pressure and sacks will start adding up. We got the War Daddy on one side, the rest should be good enough to create mismatches multiple times a game and get that QB!
J.P. 03
AG

Officially off our books!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
J.P. 03 said:

So Miami gets a lil intel on the Cowboys D this week as an added bonus. Don't see it mattering much.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Rosen staring for fins Sunday.
Macarthur
I actually think Rosen has a little something. He's been dealt a rough hand.

If he doesn't succeed there, wouldn't mind Dallas trying to bring him in as a backup.
jr15aggie
AG
Rofl... I wondered if Miami would be a possible landing spot. Be careful what you wish for Taco.

Will he be able to play Sunday? That would be fun.
TMACsDaMan
Why would Taco have intel...reports say he wasn't much of a film and study guy
PooDoo
AG
The radio pundits laughed at that and said they aren't trying to go 15 & 1.
bonfarr
AG
Rappaport says his gut tells him the Eagles for Ramsey. I don't like that at all. Hopefully they blow a first rounder and he turns out to be a cancer that blows the locker room up.
MooreTrucker
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

J.P. 03 said:

So Miami gets a lil intel on the Cowboys D this week as an added bonus. Don't see it mattering much.
He will just barely have joined the team by this weekend. The gameplan will have already been installed. I know it's not as intricate for the defense as for the offense, but still shouldn't matter much.
jr15aggie
AG
Well, glad AB is out at NE. I was afraid they would get the best out of him and, combined with their defense, be a near unbeatable team in the super bowl.

You know, because people like me can't help but start thinking about that stuff in week 3.
Ag Natural
AG
jr15aggie said:

Well, glad AB is out at NE. I was afraid they would get the best out of him and, combined with their defense, be a near unbeatable team in the super bowl.

You know, because people like me can't help but start thinking about that stuff in week 3.

It is true that with AB they seem virtually unbeatable. Guy is a dbag and it would have been irritating to see NE win again with him.
Kellso
BassCowboy33 said:

Kellso said:

Danny White is to Troy Aikman
what
Tony Romo will be to Dak Prescott.

I am a Romo fan, but I have no qualms in saying that Dak Prescott is a better quarterback. I would take Dak any day of the week over Tony Romo.

I fully realize that New York and Washington are two of the weaker teams in the league, but this season feels a lot like 1992.

Last year felt like the 1991 season, and it really seems like this team is ready to take the next step.

Similar to 1992(when the 92 Cowboys got blown out at Philly) I fully expect this Cowboys team to get blow out on the road against New Orleans or Philly.
I think that sort of loss will the type of experience that draws the team closer, and rallies them to having a great season.

Travis Frederick makes such a huge difference in the offensive line. Joe Looney did an admiral job at center in 2018, but he is incapable of bulldozing defenders like Frederick routinely does.

Randall Cobb is an upgrade over Cole Beasley.

Its my belief that all four corner backs (Jordan Lewis, Byron Jones, Chido, and Anthony Brown) are better than all the corner-backs that played between 2012-2016.

The key to the season will be the defense. To truly be a championship caliber defense you should be in the top 5 in the league in sacks and turnovers.
The Dallas defense will have to force more turnovers if they are to take the next step in the post season.

Danny White couldn't win with championship caliber teams. Tony Romo consistently made 3-win teams look like division contenders.

Quote:

It's not even a debate between Romo and Danny White. Danny had a great team around him, and may have even held them back. Romo consistently had to carry bad teams on his back, and he elevated them most years.

These two statements are really not true at all. Its become sort of an urban legend in an attempt to prop up Tony Romo's legacy.
The Cowboys had all sort of holes in their roster between 2010-2013.....

but From 2006 to 2009 the Dallas Cowboys had as much talent as anyone in the NFL. Tony Romo only led them to one playoff victory in those four seasons.

The Dallas Cowboys had the #2 ranked defense in 2009 so I do not want to hear that he never had a defense.

Romo played with Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Mile Austin, Marion Barber, prime Jason Witten...etc. Andre Gurode and Leonard Davis were pro bowl caliber offensive lineman.

I am comfortable after four seasons of watching Dak to say that he is superior to Tony Romo. He does not make the mistakes and turnovers that Romo always seem to make.
Dak's running ability is a huge weapon that Romo never had.

I think Tony Romo was a great player, but at the end of the day you are what your record says you are.

This Cowboys team is in a better position to win the Super Bowl because the quarterback position has been upgraded.
PooDoo
AG
ChemAg15
AG
At least we have the cowboys this season
Grapesoda2525
ChemAg15 said:

Don't say that garbage.

It's only week 3. A Miami dolphin player could roll up on daks ankle and ruin everything.
JAggie2007
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Don't say that garbage.

It's only week 3. A Miami dolphin player could roll up on daks ankle and ruin everything.

ChemAg15
AG
Wtf don't even type that
DannyDuberstein
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Don't say that garbage.

Color be unsurprised at the source of such a dbag post
ac04
flagging post as vulgar/obscene
BenFiasco14
AG
ChemAg15 said:

No *****
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Hey...so.. um
Grapesoda2525 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Don't say that garbage.

You suck on this board too? Please retire to Venezuela and forget you texags password.
investorAg83
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Wtf don't even type that

God forbid anything happens, Corby put that out in the universe a few days before anyone on here did.
ElephantRider
AG
The Ticket
investorAg83
AG
ElephantRider said:

The Ticket
It was right after taco was released and before he was picked up. He was joking that it would be our luck that the dolphins pick him up and something happens in the game. Jake called him on it pretty quickly.

Then Taco got picked up and I haven't heard anyone on the ticket mention it.
NukeAg10
AG
Anyone know any good streaming services for the game? I'm in California, and today's game isn't on this week.
Hey...so.. um
investorAg83 said:

ElephantRider said:

The Ticket
It was right after taco was released and before he was picked up. He was joking that it would be our luck that the dolphins pick him up and something happens in the game. Jake called him on it pretty quickly.

Then Taco got picked up and I haven't heard anyone on the ticket mention it.

My God, Corby is the worst. I've never disliked someone on the radio more.
Hey...so.. um
ElephantRider said:

The Ticket

The whole thing? Certain hosts? Just a DFW hater?
ElephantRider
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

ElephantRider said:

The Ticket

The Fan
Hey...so.. um
ElephantRider said:

Hey...so.. um said:

ElephantRider said:

The Ticket

The Fan

Short, consise, lacking any reasoning or thought. I like it.
ElephantRider
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

ElephantRider said:

Hey...so.. um said:

ElephantRider said:

The Ticket

The Fan

Short, consise, lacking any reasoning or thought. I like it.

But seriously, Corby is the worst. Don't love anyone else on The Ticket either. They annoy me
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
ElephantRider said:

Hey...so.. um said:

ElephantRider said:

The Ticket

The Fan

Yikes.
ChemAg15
AG
Try r/nflstreams
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Anyone know any good streaming services for the game? I'm in California, and today's game isn't on this week.

I live in Oregon and have to use reddit.com/r/nflstreams to watch the cowboys most weeks.

Works pretty well actually since I just airplay it up to my appletv.
Still stupid that I can't just pay for something like mlb.tv except if it's through Directv.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.