*******Official Cowboys Offseason 2023*******

121,232 Views | 1943 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Vince Blake
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's a top 10 corner in the league and probably the best ballhawk corner in football. You don't let those guys walk. Keep in mind this is only his 7th year of playing corner back and he's only 24 years old.
ChoppinDs40
AG
gigem1223 said:

He's a top 10 corner in the league and probably the best ballhawk corner in football. You don't let those guys walk. Keep in mind this is only his 7th year of playing corner back and he's only 24 years old.
big reason we lost that playoff game by making a pure business decision on not tackling Kittle.

And I'm no Dak apologist. Need to resign Zak Martin, pronto.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm no cap expert, but at first glance that seems like a reasonable deal. You knew he would get top dollar, but it's also not the biggest CB contract either.
Macarthur
Yeah, it seems like this is a pretty good deal for Diggs compared to other top CBs.
ac04
Macarthur
Crap
gigem1223
Ugh I hope this is not a precursor for what's to come this camp
Vince Blake
Calf strain. Not too serious
98Ag99Grad
AG
better than a high ankle sprain
EastSideAg2002
98Ag99Grad said:

better than a high ankle sprain
Or Achilles
Vince Blake
Out of all the rookies, I am rooting for Deuce Vaughn the hardest. But he looks like a little kid out there.
TyHolden
AG
SIAP but espn reporting Zeke to the Pats. Somebody predicted this right after he was let go.
EastSideAg2002
jr15aggie said:

I went into the draft thinking his roster spot was not secured. It's why I wanted Gibbs so badly, I didn't feel like our RB room had enough juice. Vaughn certainly has it, we just have to wait and see if his size/game translates to the NFL. I'm optimistic it will and he will be a bright spot for us next year.

I'm hoping that Jones gets cut, because that means Pollard, Vaughn, Davis & Dowdle are doing great things.

2 Game suspension is not going to help him
jr15aggie
AG
LOL, yeah I saw that.

Definitely not good for him. Even former top 5 NFL RBs are having a hard time getting paid right now... not looking good for a guy who was maybe an above average vet. No doubt those young guys smell blood in the water.
wangus12
AG
Guess that's why he's been looking so jacked lately lol
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Vaughn is tiny enough to be sneaky good.
Southlake
Love Deuce but not sure he can even be a kick returner on this team…
Southlake
Oh, and just pay Martin now and let's get to business. Jerry has historically paid his holdouts and Zack is probably our best player period.

Pay him.
Vince Blake
Time will tell…but he is looking slick out there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.