***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

284,317 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please keep racial slurs out of this thread
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MooreTrucker
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Please keep racial slurs out of this thread
Gingers have no soul and therefore cannot be offended by such things.
Southlake
I'm not too sure Daks shoulder is bad. Might it be that the cowboys could be using a Belicek type of subterfuge to throw the Eagles off a bit?

Are they learning??

Hmmm....
MooreTrucker
AG
He's not listed on the official injury report.
BenFiasco14
AG
Where can I listen to the game on AM radio or an app or something? Will likely be driving Austin to Dfw during game time
aggietony2010
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Where can I listen to the game on AM radio or an app or something? Will likely be driving Austin to Dfw during game time

https://www.dallascowboys.com/audio/radio-broadcast-information
TyHolden
AG
Only one thing left to do boys...

BenFiasco14
AG
aggietony2010 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/audio/radio-broadcast-information

Thanks. Turns out I'll be in Dallas in time
Southlake
Dallas rolls, 38-14

And it's not that close.
Grapesoda2525
Who else is expecting an overly conservative game plan?
BenFiasco14
AG
I'm ashamed to admit I'm getting really hyped for today.
DE4D
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Depends on how qell Dak can throw the ball. I do expect Zeke to carry the ball 20+ times though.
the last of the bohemians
I'm expecting a game similar to the saints game, 50/50 outcome , depends on the new kicker and overcoming typical anti-cowboys officiating
Ag12thman
AG
Dallas should win pretty easily. Eagles missing key players. Eagles also are just not very good to begin with. That pretty much applies to the whole division, sadly.
expresswrittenconsent
Helluva start from coach 8-8.
Ag12thman
AG
Ag12thman said:

Dallas should win pretty easily. Eagles missing key players. Eagles also are just not very good to begin with. That pretty much applies to the whole division, sadly.
I should have considered who the coach STILL is.
Confucius
Halftime adjustments already starting

Mateo84
AG
Well ... there's always next year ... what a waste of talent and resources
ElephantRider
AG
What an absolute dog **** performance
MooreTrucker
AG
sw@n said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Depends on how qell Dak can throw the ball. I do expect Zeke to carry the ball 20+ times though.
Dak threw the ball terribly, made bad decisions, and was just off. The million dollar running back failed as well. Dak probably cost himself some $$$ as did Cooper.
gigem1223
MooreTrucker said:

sw@n said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Dak threw the ball terribly, made bad decisions, and was just off. The million dollar running back failed as well. Dak probably cost himself some $$$ as did Cooper.

After seeing cooper down the stretch of the season pull himself out late in the game, with our season on the line...he can pack his bags. Dude is a ***** and not worth the contract he'll get.
BenFiasco14
AG
Someone please explain this to me.

How, the ever living, FLYING, MOTHER ****, you can blow out the red hot Rams fighting for a playoff spot last week,

Then turn around, bend over, and BE A ****ING ****** AND ROLL OVER AND DIE AGAINST A DOG **** ****ING EAGLES TEAM FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
The Rams are decent but not great. Frankly, I think a bit overrated this year. Dallas hit on all cylinders vs an overrated team last week.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Garrett should have been fired 6 weeks ago. Not firing him after tonight is just insane
BenFiasco14
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

The Rams are decent but not great. Frankly, I think a bit overrated this year. Dallas hit on all cylinders vs an overrated team last week.

They're better than the ****ing Eagles. They were fighting for their playoff chances. We kicked their ass. Then rolled over and died against a dumpster fire vull**** team.

Course this same team lost to the mother ****ing jets, so why am I surprised. B
bigcat22
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Garrett should have been fired 4 years ago. Not firing him after tonight is just insane

FIFY
Macarthur
Jake just had a great comment on the ticket.

Within 7 days you see how good they can be when it doesn't matter (Rams) and how bad they can look when it does matter (today).

Isn't that the JG era in a nutshell ?
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah pretty much. Sadly, pretty much.
TriAg2010
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Garrett should have been fired 6 weeks ago. Not firing him after tonight is just insane

I'm no attorney, but why fire JG when his contract expires after this season and we've got one game left? Might as well ride it out and not resign him. Probably better for your competitive position to not fire him and hope another franchise searching for a coach picks him up.
expresswrittenconsent
TriAg2010 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

I'm no attorney, but why fire JG when his contract expires after this season and we've got one game left? Might as well ride it out and not resign him. Probably better for your competitive position to not fire him and hope another franchise searching for a coach picks him up.
Please do explain how a team (NYG is allegedly the only one interested) would not consider JG an option if he were fired 2019 week 10 but would consider him an option if he was not retained by dallas after his contract expires next week?
Dddfff
AG
Honestly no benefit or harm in waiting a week.
Honestly no benefit or harm in doing it now.
Southlake
I got nothing.

Hate this team.
BenFiasco14
AG
TriAg2010 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Right. I mean, if you don't fire him after losing to THE ****ING JETS, there was nothing to cause him being fired. He just won't be renewed. Fine.

As I understand it, the coaching search is on and has been on for awhile now. Hopefully someone with a ****ing pulse for goodness sake.
TriAg2010
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

TriAg2010 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Please do explain how a team (NYG is allegedly the only one interested) would not consider JG an option if he were fired 2019 week 10 but would consider him an option if he was not retained by dallas after his contract expires next week?

Look I dunno man, I've been drinking since kickoff. Maybe Jerry will write a really nice letter of recommendation if he finishes the season. The Giants are that dumb.
BenFiasco14
AG
There's no way someone like Urban Meyer would take kindly to the crypt keeper crowing at him constantly

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.