***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

287,255 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jets fan sites are "talking heads" Now?

The jets are not good. No one thought they'd be playoff contenders.

Good teams loses every week to bad teams in the NFL. It happens. Stop trying to pump them up. It was a bad loss.
bonfarr
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

I think the season boils down to this: our division is VERY bad. I do no think the Eagles are good, and Washington and New York are confirmed BAD. We are very likely going to win the division, but I don't really think at least right now that that would solidify the Cowboys as a top team in the NFC.

The East is in a down year but after the week 4 and 5 losses I am convinced the Cowboys were the better team that just couldn't help tripping over their own dicks. I believe we should have beaten the Packers and the Saints. If we stay relatively healthy and Moore cuts the cable to JGs headset on the sideline I believe we can beat anyone in the NFC.
Ag Natural
AG
The Jets were a typical upset scenario. The Jets...
- At Home
- Team was embarrassed. They were last in the league in several offensive categories.
- They had a lot of optimism entering the year after some large FA acquisitions.
- Young stud QB coming back for his first game.

The Cowboys were missing 2 OTs and 2 WRs. No doubt they erred on the side of resting injured players knowing the Eagles were next.

They took a shot and failed. Letting the jets go up early fueled their confidence. Plus their defense is solid and will be all season.

I really hope that game doesnt decide anything significant because the Cowboys absolutely should have won. But I wouldn't use that as some sort of barometer.
"Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men." - Henry D. Thoreau
BenFiasco14
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Jets fan sites are "talking heads" Now?

The jets are not good. No one thought they'd be playoff contenders.

Good teams loses every week to bad teams in the NFL. It happens. Stop trying to pump them up. It was a bad loss.
If you read my posts, you would understand I was not "pumping them up". But it's a tired subject and done, so believe what you wanna believe.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jtstanley4621
AG
bonfarr said:

jtstanley4621 said:

I think the season boils down to this: our division is VERY bad. I do no think the Eagles are good, and Washington and New York are confirmed BAD. We are very likely going to win the division, but I don't really think at least right now that that would solidify the Cowboys as a top team in the NFC.

The East is in a down year but after the week 4 and 5 losses I am convinced the Cowboys were the better team that just couldn't help tripping over their own dicks. I believe we should have beaten the Packers and the Saints. If we stay relatively healthy and Moore cuts the cable to JGs headset on the sideline I believe we can beat anyone in the NFC.
But I think that all kind of distills down perfectly what is going to ultimately cost them in the end IMO: Garrett. Anything he has his hands in.
PooDoo
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Jerruh is looking for reasons to keep Garrett. Here's your Monday non-news article where Jerry likes to talk about himself.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/21/jerry-jones-is-looking-for-reasons-to-keep-jason-garrett/
jr15aggie
AG
Looney... I guess it's about what you'd expect from a typical O-line body. Weight up top as your anchor... legs like solid rock tree trunks. Check out his calves when he turns around. Nice! /no homo
Grapesoda2525
jtstanley4621 said:

The cowboys will likely be the 4th seed if they outlast philly.

That 4 vs 5 game could have an 11 or 12 win road team. Would probably be the rams or 49ers. The whole league is woefully unbalanced this year. Lots of AFC teams suck.
TyHolden
AG
We are literally 14 points away from being undefeated [/Fran]
Baby Billy
AG
Question that was posed in my FF group:
If Brady was in a Jason's Garrett coached offense for the past 20 years, how many Super Bowls does he have?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Huell Babineaux said:

Question that was posed in my FF group:
If Brady was in a Jason's Garrett coached offense for the past 20 years, how many Super Bowls does he have?
Serious LOL
Ag Natural
AG
Jets blew their wad on the Cowboys.
hoosierAG
AG
How the heck did the Cowboys lose to the Jets?
expresswrittenconsent
Darnold looks really good.
Ag Natural
AG
Jets havent scored in 4 quarters now after Darnold got a short burst of success against the Cowboys. Who knew all you had to do was blitz the hell out of him?
Ag Natural
AG
Watching Darnold tonight really makes me appreciate Dak. There have been several bad Cowboys games the last couple seasons where the oline has been completely clueless. Including last week against the Jets. Dak was taking shots that would put a lot of guys out of the game. Dak kept making throws and NEVER looked like Darnold does tonight.
PooDoo
AG
BBQ4Me
AG
3 sacks in 4 games for Taco since joining the Dolphins
Macarthur
Norm was talking today about offering a first rounder to NY for Adams. He thought it would be a good get...I tend to agree. He's a beast.
Ag Natural
AG
Macarthur said:

Norm was talking today about offering a first rounder to NY for Adams. He thought it would be a good get...I tend to agree. He's a beast.

Why would the Jets do that?
gigem1223
Macarthur said:

Going to take more than a first and I'd be all about it. Adams is a game changer.
Saint Pablo
Macarthur said:

It took 2 firsts and a fourth to get Jalen Ramsey. Adams is not moving for just 1 first round pick.
Macarthur
Saint Pablo said:

Macarthur said:

It took 1 firsts and a fourth to get Jalen Ramsey. Adams is not moving for just 1 first round pick.
I would do a 1st and a 4th for Adams.
Saint Pablo
Macarthur said:

Saint Pablo said:

Macarthur said:

It took 1 firsts and a fourth to get Jalen Ramsey. Adams is not moving for just 1 first round pick.

Dammit my post was supposed to say 2 firsts and a fourth
Macarthur
Saint Pablo said:

Macarthur said:

Saint Pablo said:

Macarthur said:

Dammit my post was supposed to say 2 firsts and a fourth
I would NOT do two firsts.
jr15aggie
AG
Nope... two firsts are not worth a player. It's really interesting how Dallas giving up a 1st last year seemed like such a high price to pay. It just wasn't something that was being done in the NFL.

It's like the league took notice of how well it worked out and all of a sudden the price tag for pro bowl caliber players skyrocketed. I still cannot believe what Houston and the Rams gave up for their guys... unreal!
ac04
a first might eventually turn into a pro bowl player, but it might also bust. the latter happens more often than the former. an existing pro bowl caliber player is already a pro bowl caliber player.
Saint Pablo
Jamal was second team all pro too, which I think is a bigger deal than making a pro bowl
Ag Natural
AG
It all depends on the player. I think theoretically a QB, DE or LT could be worth 2 firsts. I wouldn't trade 2 for a CB unless it was Deion in his prime. I guess the Rams think Ramsey is just that but I dont see it. Deion gave you the return game excellence. He was putting points on the board regularly. Houston getting Tunsil I dont hate. I also think Chicago did okay getting Mack. Its certainly a bold move but I'd much rather trade 2 1sts for a known star vs what we normally see which is a load of picks just to trade up in the draft to get a QB.
wangus12
AG
Bringing in massive d-bag Michael Bennent
Silvertaps
AG
Michael Bennett to the Cowboys!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
ChoppinDs40
AG
C@LAg said:

Fantastic news. That cancer can now metastasize in Dallas after rotting in Seattle and even New England wouldn't put up with his crap.
robot Garrett will whip him into shape. don't you worry
MooreTrucker
AG
Ugh. I let out an audible groan when I saw that. Hate that guy and hate that he's an Aggie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.