***DALLAS COWBOYS 2019 SEASON***

293,840 Views | 3256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't think it was unreasonable to doubt him at times in his career and I think it's dumb to say the reasons for doubting him in the past are completely behind him. He's had stretches where he's looked pretty unstoppable, and times where he's looked below average. So far he looks much, much better to start this season than he did to start last season.

Might just be perception, but they seem much more willing to go down field with the ball so far this season.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
hph6203 said:

Don't think it was unreasonable to doubt him at times in his career and I think it's dumb to say the reasons for doubting him in the past are completely behind him. He's had stretches where he's looked pretty unstoppable, and times where he's looked below average. So far he looks much, much better to start this season than he did to start last season.

Might just be perception, but they seem much more willing to go down field with the ball so far this season.
Absolutely they are. Good take.
gigem1223
Pay Dak now if he will accept. This offense is ridiculous right now. Washington is not a bad defense.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Brees left today's game early with a thumb injury. No idea how bad it is but he wasn't even try to grip a ball and come back after it happened.
Dddfff
AG
Ag Natural said:

A lot of Dak doubters looking foolish right now. Where is the poster claim Trubisky is better?

I guess, but Not even the biggest Dak fan could have seen the efficiency thus far. In that case he's making everyone look foolish.

Look up Dak year two vs MT year two. MT wins hands down. As far as 2019... let's compare Cowboy / Bear rosters. Cowboys in a landslide. It's too early to tell which QB will have a better career, but in the right offense MT has a higher ceiling.
bonfarr
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Ag Natural said:

A lot of Dak doubters looking foolish right now. Where is the poster claim Trubisky is better?

I guess, but Not even the biggest Dak fan could have seen the efficiency thus far. In that case he's making everyone look foolish.

Look up Dak year two vs MT year two. MT wins hands down. As far as 2019... let's compare Cowboy / Bear rosters. Cowboys in a landslide. It's too early to tell which QB will have a better career, but in the right offense MT has a higher ceiling.

Trubisky is Ryan Tannehill 2.0.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
jimmo
I haven't followed Trubisky much - but did watch a bit of his game today; No way I'd trade Dak (or Tannehill for that matter) for him. Maybe he's coached poorly. Maybe his supporting cast sucks. ..
I dunno
You can have him
PatAg
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Ag Natural said:

Hands down would be a gross exaggeration of his skills and performance.
Grapesoda2525
I never say this but,

There should be no reason why next week isn't a win. The dolphins are probably weaker than both of the teams we just beat easily.
investorAg83
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

I never say this but,

There should be no reason why next week isn't a win. The dolphins are probably weaker than both of the teams we just beat easily.
Hahahaha....probably?!?!
DannyDuberstein
AG
This Dolphins team is worse than any NYG or Washington team in history.
jr15aggie
AG
Rooting for the Falcons tonight.

Helluva start to 2019. 2-0 is one thing, but they looked good while doing it. Even during their impressive winning streak last year, they never looked fully comfortable. They are noticeably better.
Ag Natural
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Ag Natural said:

This sums up the Dak doubter point of view. Trubisky is a one read QB and his current coach was Peyton Mannings personal favorite. Daks work ethic and IQ is what keeps being underestimated. Higher ceiling my ass. Jamarcus Russell has a high ceiling. Dak looks like hes in command of the offense and the floor on this season is 9 or 10 wins. Give me that all day every day.
gigem1223
Beat the Hell said:

Ag Natural said:

Jesus Christ you can't be serious....
mavsfan4ever
AG
bonfarr said:

Beat the Hell said:

Ag Natural said:

Trubisky is Ryan Tannehill 2.0.

Tanehill would be an upgrade over trubisky.
ac04
trubisky is bortles. there isn't a single GM in the league who would take him over dak. including chicago's.
gigem1223
Wentz sucks! Let's go falcons!
ursusguy
AG
Let Moore open things up, and we may see all sorts of thing next week against Miami. Somehow I don't see Moore letting off the gas.
jr15aggie
AG
Tomorrows practice update: They will continue to monitor Tavon's concussion and will be extremely cautious. No timetable for his return *cough" Devin Smith is better *cough *
bonfarr
AG
We open as 20 point favorites against the Fins, I may take that action.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
MooreTrucker
AG
gigem1223 said:

Wentz sucks! Let's go falcons!
And can't stay healthy
rsf0626
Atlanta is going to choke this game away. I can feel it
jr15aggie
AG
rsf0626 said:

They really are!
TyHolden
AG
Wtf falcons
DannyDuberstein
AG
That Ryan INT into the endzone was horrific.
TyHolden
AG
Ryan sucks. He's the new Flacco.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I've always felt like he was an empty numbers guy. Most underwhelming franchise QB. One good run in all these years, and it was capped off with the most horrific car crash of a meltdown the SB has ever seen. By a mile.
rsf0626
Called it

rsf0626 said:

Grapesoda2525
Atlanta is choking.

Oh well. Philly hasn't looked good at all through 2 games and they have suffered a lot of injuries tonight. Philly needed 2 second half chokes by teams to get their wins.
AtlAg05
AG
Ryan has shown both good/bad sides tonight
TyHolden
AG
At least get it to my boy hooper
98Ag99Grad
AG
Hold on folks!
Grapesoda2525
Wasn't philly supposed to have a good defense?

They gave up nearly 30 points to the skids and would've given up more than that if it wasn't for some terrible turnovers by Matt Ryan.
bonfarr
AG
Jake Matthews destroyed that poor corner.
TyHolden
AG
Still gonna piss it away

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.