*****COWBOYS 2018 OFFSEASON*****

115,121 Views | 1555 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Old Tom Morris
TJJackson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lenoir probably just cost himself a job.
Old Tom Morris
Wtf
Grapesoda2525
leakypipes said:

jr15aggie said:

Man! I really LOVE what I see from this defense! And Sean Lee hasn't even played.

If healthy, they are gonna be legit!

That's the thing, the defensive starters are legit. If there is a rash of injuries, this defense will get bad in a hurry.
Hopefully vander esch and jaylon Smith are ready if / when Sean Lee gets hurt.

The cowboys would hold teams to 10-15 points with Lee and without Lee they would usually give up 30. Without Lee, the defense goes to crap and we can't let that keep happening because the guy is injury prone.
Old Tom Morris
Get that Home Depot application ready. The one by me needs some help in the lumber section.
TMACsDaMan
Well Lance Lenoir will be finding himself at Home Depot by tomorrow
TJJackson
The defense seems much improved even without Lee in there. I'm worried about Safety as most everybody else is.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm more concerned about the Ray Liota cigarette commercial I just saw. What the hell happened to you man!?
TJJackson
TMACsDaMan said:

Well Lance Lenoir will be finding himself at Home Depot by tomorrow

It sucks because I felt he's done a very good job as a receiver. He's fighting for that last spot or two for the receiver group so that means he has to contribute on ST. That doesn't bode well for him.
Doctor51
AG
Good grief.
Old Tom Morris
Rush's protection has been spotty this preseason, but man, has he looked like dog***** It's not like the protection was great last preseason. Looks like a different guy.
TJJackson
Rush seems lost
jr15aggie
AG
And Cooper Rush just showed us why we love Dak and Zeke. Sheesh dude, you suck balls this year. How did you get worse?
TJJackson
Rod Smith has definitely impressed.
TJJackson
As soon as I say something good about the guy.
Old Tom Morris
LOL at having to challenge that garbage call
jr15aggie
AG
Cowboys preseason... Not to knee jerk, but outside our top talent our team always sucks. Perhaps our coaching?
PooDoo
AG
Really excited about seeing more of this new creative offensive scheme. If preseason is any indication I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat.
Old Tom Morris
I see a team that could be pretty solid if healthy, but turn into a complete dog turd with just a few extended injuries.
jr15aggie
AG
Damn! Gregory got there again... Like super fast! And our LBers without Lee took out the garbage.

I like!
Old Tom Morris
Sheesh, Rush. Wow.
TJJackson
I've seen enough from Rush. Put in the rookie.
PooDoo
AG
leakypipes said:

I've seen enough from Rush. Put in the rookie.
That's not in Robo-Garrett's programming.
STX Ag
AG
Rush had a nice little run last pre season but showing his true colors this year. If we bring him back next year I have to wonder about the decision making in Dallas.
Grapesoda2525
jr15aggie said:

Cowboys preseason... Not to knee jerk, but outside our top talent our team always sucks. Perhaps our coaching?
I've never been a fan of Garrett and his monotone " stay with the process" Schtick.

We've stuck to the process for what 8 years? And we've seen no results. It's a shame that Garrett is Old jerruh's hand picked guy and jerruh is too stubborn to can him. Philadelphia's new coach has already won a Super Bowl for crying out loud.
TMACsDaMan
Just wait...in four years...John Stephen Jones will be holding a roster spot
Doctor51
AG
Have personal foul called on us on punt return and Garrett is giving high 5's to his special teams coming off the field. I'd be laying into special teams how poorly they've played
Old Tom Morris
That ****bird rag-arm Kellen Moore may have to suit up to be this team's backup qb
TMACsDaMan
Cooper Rush is batting Lance Lenoir for that Home Depot job
jr15aggie
AG
Funny how AZ is kicking our ass... And yet they still have lol Bradford as their starter.
PooDoo
AG
68 has been getting man handled all night.
jr15aggie
AG
FUBAR
PooDoo
AG
Jerry's bringing in Lemongrab to talk to the team this week.

PooDoo
AG
Add Lance Lenoir to the list with Chaz Green that I hope never to see in a Cowboys uniform again.
Macarthur
I think Darius Jackson is a better RB than Scarborough. I wonder if Bo gets the benefit of the doubt?
jr15aggie
AG
Macarthur said:

I think Darius Jackson is a better RB than Scarborough. I wonder if Bo gets the benefit of the doubt?

Bo lasted 7 rounds. If Jackson helps us more right now try then put Bo on the practice squad. If another team claims him, oh well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.