*****COWBOYS 2018 OFFSEASON*****

114,029 Views | 1555 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Old Tom Morris
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If I'm Dallas brass and I think my team is seriously a legit contender this year, then I trade the 2nd. If I dont, then I don't go higher than a 3rd. So this line of logic would require them being honest with themselves.
gigem1223
It's been reported that they already threw a 2nd at Seattle.
rsf0626
Its not up to dallas anymore...its the seahawks that refuse to pull the trigger
bonfarr
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

If I'm Dallas brass and I think my team is seriously a legit contender this year, then I trade the 2nd. If I dont, then I don't go higher than a 3rd. So this line of logic would require them being honest with themselves.

Seattle countered our offer of a 2 with the. 2nd and a 5th.
Macarthur
I think Seattle is overplaying their hand. A second would be a great deal for a guy that doesn't want to be there. In one year, he walks and they've gotten nothing for him.
Ag Natural
AG
Curtis Samuel ruled out
SeattleAgJr
Macarthur said:

I think Seattle is overplaying their hand. A second would be a great deal for a guy that doesn't want to be there. In one year, he walks and they've gotten nothing for him.

They can always franchise tag him.

News today ahs everyone walking back any consideration to trade him.

they waived most of his penalties and he may even play this Sunday.
Southlake
Give the 2 and 5!

Who cares about the 5? Seattle just trying to save face.

ET is 29. 4 good years easy.

He wants to be here. Leadership and Talent.
Grapesoda2525
I think the cowboys screwed up.

They waited until pretty much all of their safeties are hurt and they had to make a deal. Of course the price is going to be higher now.
Rossko
AG
I don't see why they wouldn't just offer a 2 and a 7 and get this thing done.
Ag Natural
AG
Watching Atlanta I'm thinking about the Cowboys secondary this year. Our coach came from Seattle and used to work for the current Atlanta head coach. Their philosophy seems to be to just get physical and mug receivers all day long. You'll get plenty of penalties but they aren't going to call enough to swing the game. Atlanta has a bunch of penalties right now but have only given up 3 pts and under 150 yards.

I like this gameplan and it'll be frustrating to have a bunch of penalties but similar results will be nice.

Also, the Cowboys finally discovered they need some fast LBERS in today's league. This defense is going to be VERY good.
Grapesoda2525
Ag Natural said:

Watching Atlanta I'm thinking about the Cowboys secondary this year. Our coach came from Seattle and used to work for the current Atlanta head coach. Their philosophy seems to be to just get physical and mug receivers all day long. You'll get plenty of penalties but they aren't going to call enough to swing the game. Atlanta has a bunch of penalties right now but have only given up 3 pts and under 150 yards.

I like this gameplan and it'll be frustrating to have a bunch of penalties but similar results will be nice.

Also, the Cowboys finally discovered they need some fast LBERS in today's league. This defense is going to be VERY good.
I don't watch NFL live very much, but I saw a clip of them previewing the cowboys and panthers game.

Both Darren Woodson and Tedi Bruschi picked the cowboys to win.

I don't like patriots very much, but they know defense. Woodson and bruschi think this cowboys defense is going to be nasty. The big question is will our offense be anemic because of all the injuries and turnover? Losing Dez wasn't a big deal. The guy couldn't catch, but losing Witten definitely sucks.
Southlake
There nothing nasty about the Cowboys secondary.
PooDoo
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if they win by 20 or lose by 20.
Mozart Paintings
AG
PooDoo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they win by 20 or lose by 20.

I'll be shocked if they win by 20. But not if they lose by 20.
jtstanley4621
AG
Absolutely horrendous offensively. I'm so so tired of Garrett and Linehan.
Old Tom Morris
LOL at the thought of giving good picks for ET with this offense.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.