Outdoors
Sponsored by

Snake Thread: 2022

342,201 Views | 1833 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by BQ_00
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
7th Albino Burmese Python

Me and the daughter
aggiedata
AG
Wife in back having none of it.

Cute kid by the way!
Ag 11
AG
maroon barchetta
He's just napping.
Daddy-O5
AG
Inspired by Spreadsheet's posts. My youngest daughter coiled up with a Green Anaconda at a recent "Reptile Experience".

SteveBott
AG
Ok spread I can match you. Daughter in Europe
maroon barchetta
Yikes
cuz-i-can
AG
Haaa...I took this last week...I guess he likes that spot...
cuz-i-can
AG
12f Mane
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

At a church kids function and they have a snake presentation ; this dude is from the Houston Museum of Natural Science...

FYI; he just said if your bit in Houston go to HCA Kingwood; the only Toxicologist within 150 miles is there.

1st Up - Texas Rat Snake

That's Clint the snake man. Highly recommend for parties, office presentations, talks, etc. He's a great dude.
HtownAg92
AG
12f Mane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

At a church kids function and they have a snake presentation ; this dude is from the Houston Museum of Natural Science...

FYI; he just said if your bit in Houston go to HCA Kingwood; the only Toxicologist within 150 miles is there.

1st Up - Texas Rat Snake

That's Clint the snake man. Highly recommend for parties, office presentations, talks, etc. He's a great dude.
And a no-brainer -- Boy Scout functions. He came to one of my boy's meetings and was a huge hit. Kids love snakes.
fasthorse05
Ag 11 said:

Did anyone else think that was The Chicken for a split second, upon looking at the picture?
TarponChaser
fasthorse05 said:

Ag 11 said:

Did anyone else think that was The Chicken for a split second, upon looking at the picture?
It's not?
Null and Void
Retention pond levels continue to drop. First snake I've seen in two+ weeks.
2ndChanceAg96
AG
My 15 year old daughter loves snakes. We went to the San Diego zoo today and that was the first place we hit. Saw some amazing snakes including a few I have never heard of. Unfortunately I forgot to get pics but the cobras and green mamba where the most active.
Ag 11
AG
TarponChaser said:

fasthorse05 said:

Ag 11 said:

It's not?

It is
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I assumed it was the chicken the entire time
cuz-i-can
AG
Duh
MouthBQ98
AG
Saw a tiny green snake yesterday, in the grass beside my driveway as I was opening the gate. I mean maybe 6 inches long. It had to have been a rough green snake hatchling. Phone was in the car and it disappeared into the grass pretty fast. Also saw a ribbon snake in the horse barn. The .05" deluge we got Saturday afternoon really brought the critters out.

txags92
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Saw a tiny green snake yesterday, in the grass beside my driveway as I was opening the gate. I mean maybe 6 inches long. It had to have been a rough green snake hatchling. Phone was in the car and it disappeared into the grass pretty fast. Also saw a ribbon snake in the horse barn. The .05" deluge we got Saturday afternoon really brought the critters out.

Nice humble brag..."Look at me! I got 0.05" of rain this weekend AND saw a couple of snakes!" We got nothing but wind, dust, and a couple of skinks.
billyboy2001
AG
Had to clean out my chones after running into this guy today.

maroon barchetta
Did he rattle and how far away was he?
billyboy2001
AG
I almost stepped on him really didn't see him until I just went past. He didn't rattle at all tried to get better pics when I got closer and still didn't rattle. just coiled up a bit. Didn't want to press my luck for the NatGeo type pic.
aggiedata
AG
Must have thought you were a hog.
billyboy2001
1990AG
AG
That's his "you're close enough" pose!

tk111
AG
billyboy2001 said:

I almost stepped on him really didn't see him until I just went past. He didn't rattle at all tried to get better pics when I got closer and still didn't rattle. just coiled up a bit. Didn't want to press my luck for the NatGeo type pic.
Still an awesome pic. That dude was ready to GO
ArmyAg97
AG
That looks like a rattler I ran into on Ft Sill, OK. His head was the size of my fist. Biggest one I've ever seen.
Sorrell Booke

Finally got to post one. Nearly stepped on him yesterday at the job site.
3 Toed Pete
AG
billyboy2001 said:

They are a little easier to see now that there is no grass left in West Texas.
txags92
AG
3 Toed Pete said:

billyboy2001 said:

FIFY
maroon barchetta
txags92 said:

3 Toed Pete said:

billyboy2001 said:

FIFY
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
12f Mane said:

A little disappointing. Would be better as Hoss, Lefty, Tex, or Bud.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Badace52
AG
I dunno... I'd throw Clint right there in with those. Ever heard of a guy named Clint Eastwood??
CM
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DaveAg02
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

12f Mane said:

A little disappointing. Would be better as Hoss, Lefty, Tex, or Bud.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.