Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,106 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
BoydCrowder13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Kemp isn't like Abrams, Harris or Trump. He actually wins and gets things done.

Plus he has a 60%+ approval rating in a absolutely must win state.
60% approval rating in a state that nearly elected Stacy Abram and then elected Warnock and Ossoff, the state that gave this Country Jimmy Carter... yea, that's not helping the case that Kemp is a "good conservative".

What a joke. Again, if Kemp thought it was in his political favor to kill babies and defund the police, the would jump right on it.

The dude is an unprincipled dolt and a **** stain on a ****ty state.

So you admit Trump will never win Georgia?

Texas gave us LBJ. Texas a ****ty state because of that?
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Kemp isn't like Abrams, Harris or Trump. He actually wins and gets things done.

Plus he has a 60%+ approval rating in a absolutely must win state.
60% approval rating in a state that nearly elected Stacy Abram and then elected Warnock and Ossoff, the state that gave this Country Jimmy Carter... yea, that's not helping the case that Kemp is a "good conservative".

What a joke. Again, if Kemp thought it was in his political favor to kill babies and defund the police, the would jump right on it.

The dude is an unprincipled dolt and a **** stain on a ****ty state.

So you admit Trump will never win Georgia?

Texas gave us LBJ. Texas a ****ty state because of that?

Regarding LBJ, yes. Same regarding Lloyd Bentsen, Anne Richard's and Beto.

Regarding the overall state? No, Texas is light years better than the sphincter of a state that is Georgia.

Why are you talking about Trump winning Georgia again? You know he won it by 5 points back in 2016, right?

Seems to me the voters in Georgia lost their way and ushered in the rise of Abrams, and wins by Biden, Warnock and Ossoff. That says more about Georgia than Trump.
Ags77
AG
Indictment incoming
Maroon Dawn
AG
This time it's 100% legit and definitely not a swamp desperately trying to keep itself from unraveling because they know Trump doesn't care about their "no snitching on each other" rule and if one of them goes down for the corrupt practice of using family members and charitable foundations to sell their offices to highest foreign bidders then half of Congress goes down too
Ags77
AG
Ags77
AG
Ags77
AG
the_batman26
AG
Yeah, kinda. LBJ wasn't anything special.
Birdwatcher
AG
Mandatory minimum and GA gov does not have veto power. It is over for the former President
Ags77
AG
He is not convicted yet
Hungry Ojos
Birdwatcher said:

Mandatory minimum and GA gov does not have veto power. It is over for the former President
the_batman26
AG
It's over *this time*, as opposed to *last time*, and not to be confused with the *other time*
Birdwatcher
AG
It's RICO time. That is one bigly charge.
Dan Scott
AG
I watched 5 minutes of Fox News and consensus was bullcrap case.

I watched 5 minutes of CNN and trump obviously guilty.
will25u
the_batman26
AG
Making it sound like a photo shoot lol, not even trying to make it look serious
Rapier108
will25u said:

Trash sheriff just like the DA.

Democrat Party hacks who are just following orders from the DNC.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Bryanisbest
AG
Donald John Trump, the most loved and simultaneously the most hated man in US history. A real political paradoxical phenomenon.
aezmvp
Yeah at this point if I knew someone was going to do something bad to the people on the other side or even just thinking about it, I'm just minding my own business. Not saying anything. It'd also take a mountain of evidence for me to convict as part of a federal jury. I have so little trust in the system now it's looney tunes.
No Spin Ag
will25u said:

I said it months ago, and I'm sticking by it: Trump will be selling real mugs with his mugshot on them at his next rally. If not that, then for sure t-shirts.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
the_batman26
AG
Most don't really even know why they hate him. It's absurd. If an orange New Yorker dominates one's thoughts, that's a reflection on them.
will25u
J. Walter Weatherman
Bryanisbest said:

Donald John Trump, the most loved and simultaneously the most hated man in US history. A real political paradoxical phenomenon.

Lol no one should love a politician, especially not someone like Trump.
Bryanisbest
AG
Birdwatcher said:

It's RICO time. That is one bigly charge.

Right, the Biden crime family syndicate
Ags77
AG
Mark Meadows, Rudy, Eastman, Powell, also indicted
oh no
AG
the_batman26 said:

Most don't really even know why they hate him.
every democrat:

Aggie97
AG
Ags77 said:

So who flips first
Dan Scott
AG
Mark meadows. That dude could **** up a cup of coffee.
agz win
AG
Some of the unnamed unindicted.
Ags77
AG
Aggie97 said:

Ags77 said:

So who flips first

I don't see any of those flipping... maybe Meadows ? But I think Eastman may be a problem because it's been reported that he tried hard to convince Trump to not sign and send a letter to the Georgia Republicans. He told him not to sign it because it was a false statement and Trump signed it and sent it anyway.
agz win
AG
DA talking now.
Rapier108
agz win said:

DA talking now.
Her 15 minutes of fame, and showing the world she's just another Democrat hack who won her election because of her race, not because of her qualifications.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
agz win
AG
She wants trial date in 6 months. Wants to try all 19 defendants together so no way to do trial that fast. Likely after election.
Dan Scott
AG
She wanted to move on from the indictment leak.
aezmvp
agz win said:

She wants trial date in 6 months. Wants to try all 19 defendants together so no way to do trial that fast. Likely after election.
So right in the middle of the primaries. Maximum chaos. Called it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.