Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,095 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
will25u said:

If they lied to the court, you would think that would be a HUGE deal, right?

Someone in the highest level of prosecuting crimes and her lover lying to the court? If you get caught once, it has probably happened other times.
In Wade's case, multiple times due to his divorce filings.

And don't forget, from the moment Willis took office in January 2021, she was funneling money to Wade through no bid contracts with his "partners" of which he got a one third cut.

This should be career ending for Willis, and that's assuming she is not disbarred, her political career is shot.

Governor Kemp has been giving her cover up until now.
jjtrcka22
LMCane said:

Are any of you believing that just because Willis is thrown off participating in the trial-

that the case against Trump is then closed?

Considering that the corrupt liars that are trying to prosecute him are being exposed, the case should be closed. But in the clown world we live in, I doubt it will.
barbacoa taco
AG
LMCane said:

Are any of you believing that just because Willis is thrown off participating in the trial-

No, it would get passed to another DA's office. Which would take a while and likely delay the trial until after the election, assuming they actually continue to prosecute it. Which was the goal all along.
1872walker
Burdizzo
AG
That must have been when they were having lunch... and supper.
captkirk
AG
Glad I'm not this judge
Ellis Wyatt
LMCane said:

No, but the entire case makes a mockery of justice, RICO and all. I hope other potential prosecutors would be less corrupt and less willing to cast all morals and ethics aside to GET TRUMP!

I am sure Fani will keep her job and reputation. She may not even be removed from this case. The democrat party is corrupt to the core.
bobbranco
AG
captkirk said:

Glad I'm not this judge
This in spades.
Stat Monitor Repairman
When the dust settles on all this we'll have to conclude that the tingle between Fani's loins was way stronger than her burning desire to get Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

When the dust settles on all this we'll have to conclude that the tingle between Fani's loins was way stronger than her burning desire to get Trump.
There are also some weirdness happening with her campaign donations, allegations of potential money laundering and her pocketing cash from her campaign the latter she admitted under oath.
Im Gipper
Any word for the Court on expanded timing for a ruling?

I'm Gipper
Foreverconservative
Im Gipper said:

Any word for the Court on expanded timing for a ruling?
The in camera has been set for Monday, Feb. 26 so maybe Tues Wed
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Mathguy64
AG
It always amazes me how many public people are willing to risk professional and political careers for nookie.

I mean I get it. We are, as a human race, driven by sex. But at some point you would think some piece of your brain would kick in and say "yeah this ain't the best idea in the world." Because you have to know you are going to get caught. Everyone gets caught. It's literally 100% of the time. Find a quiet side piece. Not one you are funneling massive amounts of $$ to.

But no. You do it. You lie about it. And then double down and lie about it in a venue that has the resources to catch you.

That's just grade A weapons of mass destruction level stupid.
Chips2003
AG
Mathguy64 said:

I mean I get it. We are, as a human race, driven by sex. But at some point you would think some piece of your brain would kick in and say "yeah this ain't the best idea in the world." Because you have to know you are going to get caught. Everyone gets caught. It's literally 100% of the time. Find a quiet side piece. Not one you are funneling massive amounts of $$ to.

False. Not even close to true. It's just that you only hear about the ones that get caught.
Mathguy64
AG
Chips2003 said:

Mathguy64 said:

False. Not even close to true. It's just that you only hear about the ones that get caught.
Everyone gets caught. You only hear about the selacious ones. Or the ones that makes a difference somewhere. The ones that don't, it's because people just move on with their lives.
captkirk
AG
Mathguy64 said:

It always amazes me how many public people are willing to risk professional and political careers for nookie.

But no. You do it. You lie about it. And then double down and lie about it in a venue that has the resources to catch you.

I've seen dozens of careers wrecked or derailed over the years - mostly by people who absolutely know better.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The Friday filing comes as Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee is preparing to speak to Wade's former law partner, Terrence Bradley, during a closed hearing on Monday. McAfee has yet to rule on motions that seek to disqualify Willis and her office and has set a March 1 hearing for disqualification arguments.
LINK
captkirk
AG
Chips2003 said:

Mathguy64 said:

In my experience, if its somebody at the office, the "get caught" % is quite high
Burdizzo
AG
Mathguy64 said:

The San Antonio Fire Chief had to step down recently because of inappropriate comments he had made. The one that got put in the paper that seemed to offend people was, "Pu&&y always wins."

No on stepped up to say he was wrong. They just said it was offensive. Must have been the ampersand.
Mathguy64
AG
He's not wrong.
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

Chips2003 said:

Mathguy64 said:

In my experience, if its somebody at the office, the "get caught" % is quite high
Remember The Newlywed Game where newlywed couples were asked questions to see how well they knew each other? Well, about the time that show was going off the air, someone had the brilliant idea to have a husband, wife and then the husband's secretary on to ask them questions and see who knew more about him, his wife or his secretary. It obviously didn't last long but was a hoot while it was. My favorite part was the afternoon scheduling had that show followed immediately by episodes of Divorce Court.
JFABNRGR
AG
If one or both of these idiots resign does the same trial transfer process occur as previously posted had the judge removed them?
oysterbayAG
AG
Something tells me, even with all this damning evidence against Wade ,Willis and Bradley, Judge McAfee won't have the courage to disqualify Willis and Wade. He is up for re-election in a corrupt jurisdiction. To split the difference and cover himself, like all politicians, he will allow the Defense to appeal to the higher court . Trump seems to be the only one left in our country that qualifies for " Profiles in Courage "
Ellis Wyatt
oysterbayAG said:

Something tells me, even with all this damning evidence against Wade ,Willis and Bradley, Judge McAfee won't have the courage to disqualify Willis and Wade. He is up for re-election in a corrupt jurisdiction. To split the difference and cover himself, like all politicians, he will allow the Defense to appeal to the higher court . Trump seems to be the only one left in our country that qualifies for " Profiles in Courage "
Look how much publicity that corrupt piece of **** Engoron has gotten for being so "COURAGEOUS!" No one would know or care that he's s hitbag because most NY judges are. He and "judge" Chutkan have gotten to let the world know how terrible they are.
aggiehawg
AG
AgCat93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Now to see how this is spun besides the use of the word "oopsies"...
Burdizzo
AG
Somehow I doubt she was there for lunch... and supper.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

The sausage machine is working overtime tonite to get the talking points out.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiepanic95
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

The sausage machine is working overtime tonite to get the talking points out.

Ironically enough, that was Fani's pet name for Wade.
Barnyard96
Matt Hooper
AG
Reverse perspective.

This is a moment to make a clear judgement to honor your oath of office as a public servant you chose to take the responsibility to serve. Some times and judgments matter than others. When it counts most; rise to the occasion.

Hooper Drives the Boat
aggiehawg
AG
Matt Hooper said:

Reverse perspective.

This is a moment to make a clear judgement to honor your oath of office as a public servant you chose to take the responsibility to serve. Some times and judgments matter than others. When it counts most; rise to the occasion.
But what has to be weighing on the judge the most is that Wade and Willis did not have to put themselves in this position to begin with. But they put themselves into a hole and just kept digging and digging and digging and digging.

The judge was going to allow Fani to be called but extremely limit what she could be asked. But no, no, no. Fani had watche Wade's testimony (against the rules) and she barged in demanding she be called with no reservations. And then she rambled and rambled and her demeanor was anger and defiance, back talking the judge often.

Completely self inflicted. No one would care if she was boffing Wade, had that been disclosed much earlier. But then the financial scam would not have worked as they designed it. Who am I kidding? Wade was a useful idiot for Willis. It was her plan from the moment she was sworn in. And she already had her patsy selected and on the hook.
Matt Hooper
AG
That's pride mixed with stupidity. They can own it; the judge need not be tainted by it.

Edit - Thank you for your posts on countless legal related topics. I love your insight as well as others….like the BMX poster.
Hooper Drives the Boat
aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

aggiehawg
AG
Here's the pleading.

LINK

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.