Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,081 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BTW: Judge ordered tomorrow to start at 9 Eastern, meaning 8 AM Central.

Hopefully my power outages and internet issues do not recur.
agz win
AG
Willis had a really bad day and her emotions were out of control. Telling the world you keep piles of cash in your house is a blunder and IRS will be visiting soon.
Burdizzo
AG
agz win said:

Willis had a really bad day and her emotions were out of control. Telling the world you keep piles of cash in your house is a blunder and IRS will be visiting soon.

Flashbacks of William Jefferson

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/william-jefferson
pacecar02
Today was entertaining as hell, what a pair.
no sig
ttu_85
agz win said:

Lets hope her tomorrow is even worse. That or she comes clean about the entire truth. Not gonna hold my breath on the latter.
WestTexasAg
AG
She's done. Plastered all over the front page of CNN's website. Figured they would try to bury it. Pretty bad when CNN is calling it "stunning, jaw dropping and awkward".

https://www.cnn.com/
annie88
AG
Wow. And you're already seeing articles popping up about how this is once again persecuting a black woman. Unbelievable.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
WestTexasAg
AG
annie88 said:

Wow. And you're already seeing articles popping up about how this is once again persecuting a black woman. Unbelievable.

Where?
annie88
AG
Typical leftist rags, but here you go.
WestTexasAg
AG
annie88 said:

Unreal. Was that article out before today's trial though?
annie88
AG
Apparently came out on February 14.

So before today's testimony.
BillYeoman
annie88 said:

Authoritarians will use all emotion possible for their ends. Articles like this are part of the means.

The NYTimes doesn't care about her….or her race….they care about the ends.
sclaff
AG
YouBet
AG
annie88 said:

And all she did was prove the rest of us right. Again.

Anytime I see crap like this I'm right 100% of the time that the black lady on her high horse is not qualified for whatever position she's managed to steal from someone else.
captkirk
AG
45-70Ag
AG
aggiejayrod
AG
I watched her whole testimony today so I can confidently say that she has a very punchable personality.
WestTexasAg
AG
annie88 said:

Apparently came out on February 14.

So before today's testimony.
Ok, that makes more sense. Hard to believe that would come out after what we saw today.
will25u
whatthehey78
AG
Have to ask...How does this circus end? Will there be any winners and will Justice prevail??
one safe place
The IRS should look into both Willis and Wade. The whole cash business I don't believe.

I would ask Willis if she considers her job as DA as being full-time or does she have a side law practice. I think she would say full-time DA. Then I would ask her if the county pays her by check or direct deposit. I am sure the answer is direct deposit. So it isn't as if she takes a $7,000 check from the county and when making a deposit she takes $4,000 out for cash and deposits $3,000.

I would get copies of her bank statements and credit card statements and I doubt you will see any withdrawals from her bank account for the cash she says she has and pays for things with. So I would ask her how she replenishes the cash she says she spends, it has to come from somewhere.

As to Wade, he uses his corporate card for this stuff. But that Willis reimburses him. I'd want to see if he is deducting anything in connection with her. No doubt it would be a stretch to say any of it was business, but even if it was business, if she reimbursed him for the expenses, he doesn't get any deduction.

Having said all that, them being both black and democrats means they can do just about anything and get away with it.
Foreverconservative
one safe place said:

The IRS should look into both Willis and Wade. The whole cash business I don't believe.

I would ask Willis if she considers her job as DA as being full-time or does she have a side law practice. I think she would say full-time DA. Then I would ask her if the county pays her by check or direct deposit. I am sure the answer is direct deposit. So it isn't as if she takes a $7,000 check from the county and when making a deposit she takes $4,000 out for cash and deposits $3,000.

I would get copies of her bank statements and credit card statements and I doubt you will see any withdrawals from her bank account for the cash she says she has and pays for things with. So I would ask her how she replenishes the cash she says she spends, it has to come from somewhere.

As to Wade, he uses his corporate card for this stuff. But that Willis reimburses him. I'd want to see if he is deducting anything in connection with her. No doubt it would be a stretch to say any of it was business, but even if it was business, if she reimbursed him for the expenses, he doesn't get any deduction.

Having said all that, them being both black and democrats means they can do just about anything and get away with it.
Guess you missed yesterday. She flat out told them they weren't getting her bank records PERIOD, unless they are going to charge her with a crime, because she stated and I quote "I'm not the one on trial here, they are for trying to steal an election. You ain't going to see my bank records." SH e then called the courtroom full of attorneys a bunch of crooks and liars. Told defense counsel "Not to get cute with her" She put on quite the show.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Faustus
aggiehawg said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Yes. That's why it was a stupid little fake show. He might have fooled people not paying attention, but the judge sees right through that pathetic act.
Judge sees through it but he is younger and has kids. The threats coming Dems to kill them have to be off of the charts. Atlanta. MOB central.

It goes without saying he's compromised if any ruling goes awry.
45-70Ag
AG
BMX Bandit

Technically, I think she was on the weird "pre" grand jury, but the point stands.

Can't wait to see what intel Travis Tritt has on her
WestAustinAg
AG
Imagine telling the judge that some of her excess cash lying about in her house was from a prior campaign war chest. I'm sure the DOJ will jump right in that. Just after Biden IRS puts one of their new 87,000 agents in the job (they were tasked with going after wealthy tax payers).

Today was the last time we will hear about any of this.
houag80
AG
She is ghetto trash with a sub 70 IQ.
nortex97
AG
ts5641
houag80 said:

She is ghetto trash with a sub 70 IQ.
Yep she went into ghetto mode real quick.
Twisted Helix
1872walker
Day 2 coming up at 8 Central

https://www.youtube.com/live/NHML6Uw9Eg0
1872walker
State passes on questioning Willis
will25u
Bradley who is under subpoena is at a Dr's appt and is there instead of in court.
Im Gipper
1872walker said:

State passes on questioning Willis
I bet they did!

Judge: Would the State like to get behind the wheel of this garbage barge trainwreck?

Lawyer: Nah, we good.

I'm Gipper
oneeyedag
will25u said:

Bradley who is under subpoena is at a Dr's appt and is there instead of in court.

Ahh it's Fulton county ghetto hood court...its all good

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.