Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,116 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg
AG
A lot of crony capitalism going on here for an anti-corruption unit in Willis' office. Helluva a scam happening.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Daveintx said:

Judge has to rule in her favor or else another Wendy's gets burned.... hell, they might even burn two
maybe even an Arby's.
1872walker
Seems this is finally getting good.
aggiehawg
AG
It is really odd to me that these lawyers turn into do-do birds with no recollection when on the stand under questioning. Bradley's hemming and hawing is tiresome.

(Again, I'm behind on the stream.)
1872walker
aggiehawg
AG
I am at the point where Bradley is testifying about when he left the arrangement with Wade and that there was a disagreement between them. Bradley says it, the disagreement, is privileged as it related to Wade's divorce case.

Summer of 2022 is when he left. So what was going on in the divorce case in that timeframe? The contempt finding? That's a WAG BTW.
JFABNRGR
AG
aggiehawg said:

I am at the point where Bradley is testifying about when he left the arrangement with Wade and that there was a disagreement between them. Bradley says it, the disagreement, is privileged as it related to Wade's divorce case.

Summer of 2022 is when he left. So what was going on in the divorce case in that timeframe? The contempt finding? That's a WAG BTW.

Just wait for the knife in the back by state. Crazy
Foreverconservative
Did Cross just scuttle the state's case?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

Just wait for the knife in the back by state. Crazy
They are on a break for me right now.

What happened?
Ag with kids
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Did Merchant just scuttle the state's case?
This is all very confusing.

Who is the "the state" is this scenario?

Willis - the DA, or someone else?
aggiehawg
AG
WOW! Anna Cross saying Bradley was accused of sexual assault of an employee?
1872walker
Cross questioned Bradley about allegations he sexually assaulted someone within his law firm.
Foreverconservative
Ag with kids said:

Foreverconservative said:

Did Merchant just scuttle the state's case?
This is all very confusing.

Who is the "the state" is this scenario?

Willis - the DA, or someone else?
Cross (Navy Suit white trim) is the ADA and lead counsel and the lawyers to her left are the state, they work for Willis' office.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aezmvp
The DAs office which is representing her in her professional capacity.
Ag with kids
AG
aezmvp said:

The DAs office which is representing her in her professional capacity.
Roger.
1872walker
Did Cross just go full Leroy Jenkins on her own case?
Ag with kids
AG
1872walker said:

I'm not watching. What happened?
1872walker
Read the last few posts

aggiehawg
AG
1872walker said:

She burned Bradley to the ground, that's for sure. He had been tap dancing all day to protect Wade and Willis and they just decimated him. No honor among thieves, I guess.

But I also think Cross might have have screwed herself and Willis in the process because now the judge has reservations about Bradley's assertion of what is or is not covered by attorney client privilege. Bradley testified that his "disagreement" with Wade that lead to him leaving the firm was privileged as a part of the divorce case. It was not, it was about an accusation of sexual assault of an employee at the firm.

They burned him to the ground, perjury, maybe?
1872walker
Thanks. Perhaps in order to discredit him should attorney client privilege be pierced and Bradley reveals he knew about the affair prior to the date other witnesses testified to?

One thing's for sure…nothing about this circus is about justice.
agz win
AG
This should be a Bravo reality show.
aggiehawg
AG
1872walker said:

Thanks. Perhaps in order to discredit him should attorney client privilege be pierced and Bradley reveals he knew about the affair prior to the date other witnesses testified to?

One thing's for sure…nothing about this circus is about justice.
Piercing the attorney client privilege might be important to us but since the judge will see all of it anyway, whether he formally orders the piercing of privilege is kind of irrelevant.
PA24
AG
DA office trying to muddy the water and make this all about Wade?
aggiehawg
AG
Now this witness, worked at the firm and has knowledge of Bradley's sexual assault of an employee? They already skewered Bradley, so dogpiling on Bradley like this is beyond the pale.
1872walker
Yeah. I guess I didn't phrase that properly.

Considering the judge would be privy to all details (and Willis & Wade not coming off as truthful), was this a Hail Mary to create doubt in the judge's mind that Bradley's information about the affair may not be as believable?
aggiehawg
AG
1872walker said:

Yeah. I guess I didn't phrase that properly.

Considering the judge would be privy to all details (and Willis & Wade not coming off as truthful), was this a Hail Mary to create doubt in the judge's mind that Bradley's information about the affair may not be as believable?
Bradley, when he was calling and texting with defense counsel Ashleigh Merchant, (said texts the judge will see in camera) claimed the relationship started before 2022. But today Bradley testified otherwise, or indicated otherwise, to bolster Wade and Willis. He was actually a pretty good witness for Wade and Willis.

Until the state torched him.
1872walker
Right. Is that not why Cross burned him? To cast doubt in the judge's mind about his truthfulness when considering Bradley's text conversation with Merchant? An attempt to spoil the entire thing?
aggiehawg
AG
Well, that was a wild day. Not as wild as yesterday but a former governor of Georgia, Fani's crazy Dad (guy knew about covid before everyone else did because he was living in South Africa and knew Nelson Mandela, doncha know) and then melodrama with Terrance Bradley, Wade's former law partner.

And Anna Cross may be on the receiving end of a scolding by the judge because she knew that Bradley was lying, was helping him to lie with all of her objections and arguments...only to stab in the back big time. She even told the judge, "He lied."

Bradley's law license is now on the line.
aggiehawg
AG
1872walker said:

Right. Is that not why Cross burned him? To cast doubt in the judge's mind about his truthfulness when considering Bradley's text conversation with Merchant? An attempt to spoil the entire thing?
If that was their reasoning, it was dumb. And there will be some major blowback from that, I suspect. I guess once the judge ruled he would view the Bradley to Merchant texts and emails in camera, nothing to lose by burying a very cooperative witness for Wade and Willis in as spectacular a manner as possible.

I have said before that the Fulton County DA's office is corrupt as hell and ruthless. Today took it to a whole new level.
Im Gipper
Seems you've seen more of this carnival than anyone else here. Gut feeling on what happens?

I'm Gipper
RogerFurlong
After listening to these idiots testimonies is it best for Trump to keep them on the trial? I mean there's no way these clowns can put together a good case. I get he's trying to delay it but man this was a wild 2 days.
aggiehawg
AG
Im Gipper said:

Seems you've seen more of this carnival than anyone else here. Gut feeling on what happens?
I don't know. Judge appeared to be pretty fair and evenhanded in prior hearings for such a newbie judge.

But when a case goes so far off of the rails as this one has, he first instinct is to try to get it back on track but he just couldn't ignore all of the documentary evidence showing Fani and Wade were involved. Wade admitted as much in the affidavit he signed and then Fanni's office filed with the court.

And with so many lawyers involved both as counsel of record and as witnesses, he was herding cats and doing not a bad job at it sometimes.

But that was a freakin' nuclear bomb that just went off in his courtroom. Does he just throw up his hands and toss the whole thing? Kick one or both of Wade and Willis to the sideline and start over with a new prosecution team? Or let this s***show just continue?

Bradley has some serious thinking to do. To save his license, throw himself upon the mercy of court? Say he was being threatened by Wade and Willis? Or paid off from Fani's cash stash? Bradley really doesn't have many good options that I can see.
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

1872walker said:

She burned Bradley to the ground, that's for sure. He had been tap dancing all day to protect Wade and Willis and they just decimated him. No honor among thieves, I guess.

But I also think Cross might have have screwed herself and Willis in the process because now the judge has reservations about Bradley's assertion of what is or is not covered by attorney client privilege. Bradley testified that his "disagreement" with Wade that lead to him leaving the firm was privileged as a part of the divorce case. It was not, it was about an accusation of sexual assault of an employee at the firm.

They burned him to the ground, perjury, maybe?
Mark Levin noted yesterday how pathetic it is that the parties involved in this case were extremely cautious with all issues relating to attorney-client privilege with Willis and Wade, while the federal judge in Trump's case nullified his A-C privilege altogether.
Ellis Wyatt
RogerFurlong said:

After listening to these idiots testimonies is it best for Trump to keep them on the trial? I mean there's no way these clowns can put together a good case. I get he's trying to delay it but man this was a wild 2 days.
He's trying to get the case thrown out because it's a completely bogus pile of ***** Lawfare and nothing more.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.