Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,072 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
JFABNRGR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sure wade and willis had to look up mendacity.
aggiehawg
AG
JFABNRGR said:

While in bed, smoking a cig, glass of expensive wihe for him, and a Grey Goose vodka martini for her.
GenericAggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

While in bed, smoking a cig, glass of expensive wihe for him, and a Grey Goose vodka martini for her.

You're on fire today! LOL.
AggieAL1
It's a strange decision, lacking in substance and application of law. Someone should appeal.

During the hearing, McAfee seemed fairly astute. Now it seems he even has trouble with numbers and logic.

Two options? Half right, it was one. The ruling made Wade toast whatever Willis did.

Will Willis stay? McAfee's decision appeared as much a warning as a life raft for her. Does she want to continue this slog, knowing now that she is working in a venue where the judge (McAfee) is open to almost any claim the defense makes -- and it will have plenty of opportunities to repeat this scenario.

You suppose one of the backroom boys working on the RICO case visits Joe's bar a little too often? Did he or did he not blow off about the case? Sounds like evidentiary hearing material. He didn't, so what, it's the appearance.

This case, if it lives at all, likely wouldn't see a jury before 2030. Whatever else it is, McAfee's decision seems a resounding victory for Trump and his co-defendants.
Reality Check
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Girl boss put this all behind her and she bouta go wild tonight!
With $200 in cash in case her man start actin' a fool.
Ellis Wyatt
In which case, justice would triumph. I'm not convinced it will come that easily.
aggiehawg
AG

23 page grievance filed against Fani. The filing is not public yet but Phil Holloway has a copy and is awaiting permission from the filer before he publishes it.

Quote:

Whoa Boy!

I just got my hands on a 23 page grievance filed against #FaniWillis with the State Bar of Georgia

It's very thorough and even has a table of contents citing the ethics rules she's alleged to have violated!

I'll share it as soon as I get permission, but it's a doozie
Apparently from the comments, I need to clarify that I am waiting on permission from the filer to share the contents of the complaint

These are not public record unless or until the State Bar takes any public disciplinary action

pacecar02
Lol, knew that was Happening. The fallout is just starting
no sig
aggiehawg
AG
pacecar02 said:

Lol, knew that was Happening. The fallout is just starting
Have to confess I have never heard of a bar grievance with a table of contents before.
AgCat93
AG
aggiehawg said:

23 page grievance filed against Fani. The filing is not public yet but Phil Holloway has a copy and is awaiting permission from the filer before he publishes it.

Quote:

Whoa Boy!

I just got my hands on a 23 page grievance filed against #FaniWillis with the State Bar of Georgia

It's very thorough and even has a table of contents citing the ethics rules she's alleged to have violated!

Apparently from the comments, I need to clarify that I am waiting on permission from the filer to share the contents of the complaint

These are not public record unless or until the State Bar takes any public disciplinary action

Table of contents?!

Does it have the cover of a romance novel?
pacecar02
AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Whoa Boy!

Table of contents?!

"Fannis fallen"
no sig
Reality Check
AgCat93 said:

Table of contents?!

"Weekend at Yeartie's."
Foreverconservative

Full Text:

No Law Left in AmericaFrom Willis to Hur?

From the testimonies of at least two associates of Fani Willis and Nathan Wade, from the inconsistent and self-contradictory statements of Willis and Wade themselves especially about large "cash" remittances, without any supporting proof, to Wade from Willis, from text messages from their associate Terrence Bradley, from phone records pinpointing their locations, from the preposterous nature of Willis's use of the race card in both her testimony and her church appearance, Judge Scott McAfee surely knewwell aside from the bizarre contortions of using a racketeering charge to get Trump, whom she had demonized in her campaign for office and fund-raising effortsthat Willis herself was guilty of a number of felonies.

Namely that she was lying under oath; that she was lying about her cash transfers, and that she was pursuing a political vendetta against the current leading candidate for president.

Yet McAfee allowed her to stay on the case after dismissing Wade (which was a gift to the prosecution, given his incompetence and his apparent unlawful behavior by charging the state of Georgia for 24 straight hours of legal work.)

So the question arises, what would a Georgia prosecutor have to do to be disqualified from a case by Judge McAfee?

Lie even more under oath?

Have three, not just two, witnesses contradict her sworn testimony?

Have thirty or forty more telephone pings belie her testimony of her whereabouts?

Have, say, emails in addition to the current texts, of an associate contradicting almost everything she said?

In other words, McAfee nullified the evidence before him and removed the less culpable of the two guilty parties, given all these illegalities originated with Willis himself.

Is there still a law against perjury and fraudor does ideology and race now determine guilt or innocence in America?

In his recent congressional testimony, the Democrats cleverly pivoted to hammer Hur on his correct characterization of Biden as essentially demented.

That melodrama was in their interest, given that Hur's lengthy report otherwise revealed no real reason not to indict Biden.

His guilt was overwhelming.

Not under dispute according to Hur were the facts that Biden:

1) had unlawfully and knowingly removed and retained classified files since his senate days, possibly since 1973, or over a half-century;

2) removed the files to a possible 9 different locations, few of them secure, as evidenced by the sloppy mess and dilapidated boxes of files in the Biden garage;

3) that Biden removed them not inadvertently but did so to further his political career and to profit by providing a ghostwriter with classified material to enhance his memoirsthat had garnered a $8 million advance in a book deal;

4) That Biden had no statuary authority, before his presidency, to declassify any of these classified files;

5) that Biden knowingly disclosed the files' presence and contents to his ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer, who had no security clearance;

6) that Biden is on tape at least as early as 2017 admitting that he was in violation of the law, and yet did not come forward for nearly six years, and then only in fear that his own DOJ's special counsel was soon to indict Trump for the very same exposurewillfully retaining files at his home that he knew were classified;

and 7) that ghostwriter Zwonitzer willfully destroyed state's evidence when he erased his incriminating tapes (recovered by Hur's forensics team) and yet was never prosecuted for obstruction of justice or destroying requested materials.

So as in the Willis case, what would Biden have to do to become indicted?

Removed files for 60 years?

Remove them to 10 different locations and throw the contents on the floor?

Remove them for a $10 million book deal?

Be on tape since 2010 that he knew he was in violation of the law and did nothing to rectify that for 12 rather than 6 years?

Have his ghostwriter go full Hillary and destroy with sledgehammers the taped evidence of his illegality?

Was not the now exempt Zwonitzer's deliberate destruction of incriminating and requested evidence far more serious than the various Trump aides facing felony convictions for allegedly moving classified files around on Trump's orders?

So what happened?

Likely the following:

Hur was shocked after he completed his investigation over just how guilty Biden was, and just how asymmetrical that fact would become given the simultaneous indictments of Trump for less criminal exposure.

Yet he was not about to take out the likely Democratic presidential nominee and current president, in the fashion his special prosecutor twin Jack Smith had been tasked to do just that by Merrick Garland.

So Hur squared the circle by using the Comey jury ruse: Biden was guilty of violating the law, but he was so enfeebled that no jury would convict him. Hur feared the consequences of indicting Biden far more than he did the pushback about his accurate characterization of his dementia.

So what?

There is really no legal system left as we once knew it.

We have a prosecutor who has likely violated more laws than her target and yet the law was warped to excuse her in the same degree it was contorted to ensure that Trump was indicted.

We have one special prosecutor who found overwhelming evidence that a president was guilty of removing classified files; guilty of disclosing their contents to a contractor working for him; and guilty of keeping these facts hidden until forced to reveal him by the asymmetrical investigation of his political rival who was indicted by his own department of justice for the virtual same crimes that were dropped for Biden.

Finally, since when are any Americans able to plead either racial considerations or cognitive challenges to nullify legal consequences for their criminal activity?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman

Man under federal criminal indictment x3 causes outrage for the suggesting that his political opponents be jailed.
bobbranco
AG
Did not read the article but does DJT recommend they be found guilty first for their criminal acts? Or is it straight to jail? Or is it a 'news' article conveniently out of context?

eta: Not much different than Cheney's statements. BFD.
Ellis Wyatt
She absolutely should be jailed. What she and the fake committee did is far worse for the Republic than anything Trump is accused of. They've made a complete mockery of our government.
agz win
AG
King wannabes only need a thumb up or down
Ellis Wyatt
Victor Davis Hanson is spot on.
Ellis Wyatt
agz win said:

King wannabes only need a thumb up or down
Is Merrick Garland a "king wannabe,"
aggiehawg
AG
This was from last week but hearing an Atlanta divorce attorney's take on Nathan and Fani is interesting. Suffice it to say, Nathan has been a scumbag for years and was hiding his asseys from his divorce proceedings the entire time.

Yes, it is long but from a different and close perspective.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Whoa Boy!

Table of contents?!

aggiehawg
AG
Listening to how family law works in Georgia. Nathan can not only be left virtually penniless by virtue of the equitable division of property, his future earnings can be tapped for alimony. If the parties cannot agree on a number, the judge gets to decide and again adultery can be used as a factor. He's gonna get reamed.

Now I don't see how Wade can possibly retain his law license at this point primarily due to his playing fast and furious with his IOLTA accounts and apparently for a series of years goingback further than his involvement with Fani.
AgCat93
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Whoa Boy!

Table of contents?!

Lord Almighty.

I'm sorry I asked.
aggiehawg
AG
Bonus points for Jocelyn Wade. Turns out she worked and supported him when he was going through law school. She put him through law school. Oh and she's having health issues that she did not have funds to get medical treatment before they entered into a temporary support order just a few weeks back.

And Nathan was boffing another attorney in Cobb County in which he was awarded a contract to investigate issues with the Cobb County jail (inmates kept dying) for $550.00 per hour. At the end of the contract, Wade ws asked where was his report?

He said he hadn't written one but all of the information was in his head.
Reality Check
Trump and the co-defendants seek permission from Judge McAfee for a pre-trial appeal. (Personally, I would have waited until Friday or next Monday because they had 10 days to file, and this is all about dragging the timeline out so it doesn't impact Election Day.)

If McAfee OK's the pretrial appeal, it's up to the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals to determine whether it will hear the motion. If it does, a three-judge panel will hear the case. I wonder if it's limited to the evidence already submitted or if new evidence will be able to be introduced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-lawyer-shares-next-step-to-take-down-fani-willis/ar-BB1k340G
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
aggiehawg
AG
Reality Check said:

Trump and the co-defendants seek permission from Judge McAfee for a pre-trial appeal. (Personally, I would have waited until Friday or next Monday because they had 10 days to file, and this is all about dragging the timeline out so it doesn't impact Election Day.)

If McAfee OK's the pretrial appeal, it's up to the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals to determine whether it will hear the motion. If it does, a three-judge panel will hear the case. I wonder if it's limited to the evidence already submitted or if new evidence will be able to be introduced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-lawyer-shares-next-step-to-take-down-fani-willis/ar-BB1k340G
No it would go to the Georgia Court of Appeals. This is a state case not federal. 11th Circuit would not get involved until state appeals are exhausted.
AgCat93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bonus points for Jocelyn Wade. Turns out she worked and supported him when he was going through law school. She put him through law school. Oh and she's having health issues that she did not have funds to get medical treatment before they entered into a temporary support order just a few weeks back.

And Nathan was boffing another attorney in Cobb County in which he was awarded a contract to investigate issues with the Cobb County jail (inmates kept dying) for $550.00 per hour. At the end of the contract, Wade ws asked where was his report?

Which one?
aggiehawg
AG
AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Which one?
He pointed to his temple when he said it on the stand.
AgCat93
AG
aggiehawg said:

AgCat93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Which one?
He pointed to his temple when he said it on the stand.

Surprised he knew the difference.
aggiehawg
AG
Wade was scheduled and confirmed on Meet the Press for yesterday but cancelled due to a "family emergency." Now hope his Mom, kids, siblings and nieces and nephews are all okay. So that's a maybe he's telling the truth this time?
Im Gipper
"Family emergency"

Momma called & said "don't go on tv fool!!"

I'm Gipper
bobbranco
AG
Booty call with WAF is more important?
aggiehawg
AG
Im Gipper said:

"Family emergency"

Momma called & said "don't go on tv fool!!"
Which Momma? Clara or Fani?
TXAggie2011
AG
While attention was shifted to the 5th Circuit and Texas' immigration law, Judge McAfee granted a certificate of review to the defendants over his disqualification ruling.

The Georgia Court of Appeals still can deny to take up the appeal.

I have no idea how likely that is, but dependable Georgia lawyers on both sides of this issues all appear to think it is more likely than not that they would not accept the appeal.

Notably, McAfee did NOT stay proceedings in his court so he is going to continue to move the case towards trial. The defendants surely would, if granted their appeal, ask the Court of Appeals to stay the trial proceedings.
Reality Check
Great news! McAfee allows for immediate appeal on his decision to not disqualify Fani.

Quote:

A Georgia judge presiding over the 2020 election interference case against former President Trump on Wednesday announced that Trump and his co-defendants can appeal the order that denied the disqualification of embattled Fulton County District Attorney Fani Wills.
Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee on Wednesday issued a certificate of immediate review, allowing Trump and eight co-defendants to seek an appeal of the order.
The defense now has 10 days to submit an application to the Georgia Court of Appeals, which will have 45 days to decide whether they will hear the case from March 15, when the order was issued. Under Georgia law, the Georgia Court of Appeals is not required to hear the case.
There's zero chance this case -- if it survives the appeal -- will be heard this year.

https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=LEISURESPORTS&cws=49
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.