Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,143 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
Foreverconservative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy has the enthusiasm of a vegan eating his dog
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
1836er
AG
If he really trying to say what I think he's trying to say? I can't imagine he thinks this sounds credible...
dallasiteinsa02
This guy can never use cell phone data against a defendant again. Well done DA office.
aggiehawg
AG
1836er said:

If he really trying to say what I think he's trying to say? I can't imagine he thinks this sounds credible...
Just background noise to me now. Cannot really follow what his argument is.
oneeyedag
dallasiteinsa02 said:

This guy can never use cell phone data against a defendant again. Well done DA office.
Yep, defense lawyers taking notes
Foreverconservative
I promise you this guy went to law school with Joe Biden...... and graduated below him
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
Foreverconservative said:

I promise you this guy went to law school with Joe Biden...... and graduated below him
Most likely the plea dea guy. He gets handed the cases that are going to plea out with limited courtroom time.
oneeyedag
I am no longer going to beat myself up over my presentation skills!
Tramp96
There's a reason this guy is working for the state and not in a corporate law firm or private practice.

He was probably working for the public defender's office prior to this stint.
aggiehawg
AG
Aaand Fani walks out quickly.
The D
AG
I'm staying in a double tree in phx tomorrow and it's $500 a night. He called that a joke
Agthatbuilds
Ianal.....

But, give me 24 hrs to study and some coffee and I think I could do better than this chump. What a meandering, listless defense thus far
aggiehawg
AG
The D said:

I'm staying in a double tree in phx tomorrow and it's $500 a night. He called that a joke
Looked up Doubletree in Napa Valley, there are a few, all owned by Hilton and have full service spas.
pdc093
Wow...

aggiehawg
AG
McAfee said earlier this week he has a trial starting next week and he would be in trial for a week or more, So two weeks to get his decision done is fair and not unexpected.
Foreverconservative
Fani crapped the bed letting this clown do the closing arguments
pdc093
Agthatbuilds said:

Ianal.....

But, give me 24 hrs to study and some coffee and I think I could do better than this chump. What a meandering, listless defense thus far

Tramp96
Caveman Lawyer would run circles around all these clowns on both sides.

RIP Caveman Lawyer.
oysterbayAG
AG
There is a reason many lightweight bottom feeders work for the government, and this hearing puts it on full display.
Agthatbuilds
pdc093 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Ianal.....

JFABNRGR
AG
Yall must dropped off Robert's vid because new evidence is now out. Waiter who served Wade, Bradley, & Wades attorney lunch 5 weeks ago. The voice mail of the waiter to Meechent was aired by Megan Kelly.
aggiehawg
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Yall must dropped off Robert's vid because new evidence is now out. Waiter who served Wade, Bradley, & Wades attorney lunch 5 weeks ago. The voice mail of the waiter to Meechent was aired by Megan Kelly.
Saw that. What was funny was that waiter was watching the hearing and heard the testimony that Wade and Bradley had not spoken in two years. So he called into Megyn Kelly.
Logos Stick
What happened? Bad or good for Fani?
Foreverconservative
aggiehawg
AG
Logos Stick said:

Counsel for the defense collectively were focused and easy to follow their points. Judge was very receptive and asked questions to hone down the nuances, which they were able to answer to his satisfaction.

Fani and Wade's counsel was a complete mess. Bad speaker with ums and uhs every few words, arguments were not easily followed. Even his case law was bad and the judge chided him for a case that was not applicable at all. Judge would ask him questions and he couldn't answer. Someone kept handing him notes but they were not helping. When he finally rested, Fani got up and bolted out of the courtroom.
JFABNRGR
AG
And knows two of them on first name basis. Judge definitely not opening evidence again.
AgCat93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Logos Stick said:

Counsel for the defense collectively were focused and easy to follow their points. Judge was very receptive and asked questions to hone down the nuances, which they were able to answer to his satisfaction.

Fani and Wade's counsel was a complete mess. Bad speaker with ums and uhs every few words, arguments were not easily followed. Even his case law was bad and the judge chided him for a case that was not applicable at all. Judge would ask him questions and he couldn't answer. Someone kept handing him notes but they were not helping. When he finally rested, Fani got up and bolted out of the courtroom.

Not polished at all. How in the world did these people get through law school and pass the bar?

Wait, don't tell me.

Delta
Echo
India
aggiehawg
AG
JFABNRGR said:

And knows two of them on first name basis. Judge definitely not opening evidence again.
At one point Fani's and Wade's counsel was arguing that Bradley could not be used to impeach Wade without Wade being asked about what Bradley had said in the texts. In rebuttal Sadow got up and just reamed him a new one because they were prohibited from asking Wade about it because of the whole attorney client privilege kerfluffle, but he (Sadow) certainly would love for the chance to reopen evidence and recall Wade to the stand to ask him about it. Even the judge had to smile a bit at that.

And the whole cell phone discussion was a disaster for Wade and Willis. First he said it was not Wade's phone, then he said just because Wade and Willis talked numerous times a day doesn't mean they were in relationship and then gave an example that he has a close female friend that he texts or calls 30 times a day but he's not in a relationship with her (hint he's gay, that's why.)
aggiehawg
AG
MSNBC legal analyst was impressed with the defense counsel's presentation. (Got my feeds mixed up.).

Video on rumble
Logos Stick
Thanks hawg!
Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiehawg
AG

Sadow's presentation.
PA24
AG
aggiehawg said:

Sadow's presentation.

…….how does the young judge rule?
will25u
Gouveia seemed to think that if the Judge is going to disqualify Fani, he won't issue his ruling until after the last day for someone to register in the May Election. Also for Fani Willis. They are both currently running unopposed.

March 8th is the deadline for someone to register for the May election for Judge and Fani in Nov.

After looking into it, they will both be safe since it is only a few days away, but I thought I was a bit further out.
PA24
AG
will25u said:

Gouveia seemed to think that if the Judge is going to disqualify Fani, he won't issue his ruling until after the last day for someone to register in the May Election. Also for Fani Willis. They are both currently running unopposed.

March 8th is the deadline for someone to register for the May election for Judge and Fani in Nov.

After looking into it, they will both be safe since it is only a few days away, but I thought I was a bit further out.
Georgia is a despicable state.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.