Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,097 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a bizarre twist, the by far weakest of 4 weak cases is the only one that made it to trial before election.

I'm Gipper
Ellis Wyatt
Im Gipper said:

In a bizarre twist, the by far weakest of 4 weak cases is the only one that made it to trial before election.
It was nearly bullet proof because of the venue.

****ing pathetic that this is where we are in America.
aggiehawg
AG
Anything that makes Weissmann have a meltdown, is okay with me.

Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

Anything that makes Weissmann have a meltdown, is okay with me.

**** Herr Veissmann. He should be in prison.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

**** Herr Veissmann. He should be in prison.
As I always say, the right pigs are squealing! Over target.
aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
TXAggie2011
AG
Judge McAfee denies a request to halt proceedings with regards to the defendants that aren't party to the appeal, so this case will continue moving forward for some of the defendants, at least to some extent.

McAfee had previously discussed severing the defendants so this might just be the natural way to do eventually do it.

aggiehawg
AG
Waste of judicial resources. It was Fani who insisted on all of the defendants being tried together.
TXAggie2011
AG
aggiehawg said:

Waste of judicial resources. It was Fani who insisted on all of the defendants being tried together.

Are you suggesting trying them together would be less efficient than severing them?
ShaggySLC
TXAggie2011 said:

aggiehawg said:

Are you suggesting trying them together would be less efficient than severing them?
I think he's suggesting Fani was less efficient and a waste of taxpayer money. Also made Georgia and Georgians into a laughingstock. They're (dems) going to hang Fani out to dry.
TXAggie2011
AG
Interesting motion to dismiss the appeal filed by Fulton County in the appeal over the disqualification issue. It takes a little bit to wrap your head around, but the basic argument is that the Findings of Fact by the trial court cannot possibly support removal of the DA under the legal theory being pushed by Trump, et. al. so there's basically nothing to review.

In short, Trump's theory rests on the DA acquiring a personal interest and the DA says the Findings of Fact cannot possibly support the actual acquisition of a personal interest. Won't get into the weeds, but the motion is here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24742830-a24a1595-motion-to-dismiss

Probably won't be granted per the Georgia lawyers who have commented on it, but they're saying its not without its merit
Rockdoc
AG
Sorry but that case is dead.
Al Bula
AG
But is it interesting?
DenverAg91
AG

Could the case really go on if he wins? I'm highly skeptical of that
TXAggie2011
AG
It almost certainly would not be allowed to proceed once he took office.

That was a stupid interview and a waste of time.
Ellis Wyatt
Kaitlan Collins has terminal TDS. She's no journalist.
AggieVictor10
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Kvetch said:

Wow! A political prosecution that has no basis in fact! Who would've seen that coming?

Except there is seemingly evidence of fact that will be presented to a grand jury and again to a jury if indicted. Are you confused on what "fact" means?

It's all fake
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
aggiehawg
AG
DenverAg91 said:

Could the case really go on if he wins? I'm highly skeptical of that
Unlikely. But why does a little known shady lawyer have a Media Consultant? When Wade owes a crap ton of money to his still wife, Jocelyn, plus hiding funds from her by using his IOLTA accounts?
Foreverconservative
Watch this move by this dummy's handlers

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Muy
AG
My what a tangled web we weave
Foreverconservative
So Fani has filed a Motion to Dismiss Appeal as Improvidently Granted!!!

She basically telling the appeal court to stay in their lane and they granted the appeal without grounds because McAfee already handled the matter.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
TXAggie2011
AG
Foreverconservative said:

So Fani has filed a Motion to Dismiss Appeal as Improvidently Granted!!!

She basically telling the appeal court to stay in their lane and they granted the appeal without grounds because McAfee already handled the matter.

I posted this above. The argument is essentially even if the Court adopted Trump's suggested legal standard for removal, the factual findings by the trial court can not amount to meeting that legal standard. Because appellate courts only very very very rarely disturb a trial courts factual findings, there is nothing possibly determinative of the issue review.

That's their argument, at least. I think it makes sense. Still probably reason for the appellate court to hear the case in order to set legal precedent. I don't know if the Court will grant it or if it's procedurally time to make the argument, would have to ask a Georgia expert about that
Ellis Wyatt
Foreverconservative said:

Watch this move by this dummy's handlers

It's like another country, run by a despot.
Foreverconservative
Wait what?

On Nathan Wade's phone Fani was listed as What?

Gorilla Grip Pu**y Pal?

Foreverconservative
Marlon Wayans has cracked the case

aggiehawg
AG
This is insane.

TAMUallen
AG
aggiehawg said:

This is insane.

Hawg, had a thread for you about tu interfering in CWS and stealing our coach. Got moved from politics to baseball then disappeared. If you could give any opinions on them actively recruiting a coach they'd then be rivals against it would be appreciated (on baseball forum)
Tea Party
aggiehawg said:

This is insane.

How is the strong desire to bury evidence not the clearest sign that D's want unimpeded tyranny and will do anything to keep power?

Conservatives and leftists have irreconsolible differences regarding election integrity.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Foreverconservative
MelvinUdall
You can't be serious.
aggiejayrod
AG
Tea Party said:

aggiehawg said:

This is insane.

How is the strong desire to bury evidence not the clearest sign that D's want unimpeded tyranny and will do anything to keep power?

Conservatives and leftists have irreconsolible differences regarding election integrity.

"Our elections are strong and secure we won't even let you see the ballots we're so confident that they're perfect. Now that we've established they're perfect can we shred them and prosecute anybody who dares question how pristine they are?"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.