Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,096 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes intent is key here for the underlying crime if they choose to bootstrap the computer trespass "crime" in a RICO case.

Then again Mike Deperno in Antrim, MI has been charged with computer tresspass and he had a court order authorizing it.

The world has gone insane.
TxTarpon
Muy said:

Thanks libs, don't cry when the shoes on the other foot now.
Good luck with that.
RePORKlicans are good losers.
Hitlery never got locked up.
The last DemocRAT in Texas that got prison time was that AG after the tobacco settlement.

Meanwhile we all saw Tom Delay, Slick Rick, Trump, etc all in mug shots.

Trump is popular because he fights, but he is till not as ruthless as the DNC cult mob.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Yes intent is key here for the underlying crime if they choose to bootstrap the computer trespass "crime" in a RICO case.

Then again Mike Deperno in Antrim, MI has been charged with computer tresspass and he had a court order authorizing it.

The world has gone insane.
The current world brought to us by the woke left and their minions believe "women's rights" is letting a man walk around the girls dong parading his female champion ship trophy whilst swinging his dong in their faces.

And the bigots are the birthing ladies who sought fair competition and a safe space to change clothers.
aggie93
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Yea, he should just ball up and run a basement campaign like Biden.
Yeah, that's definitely what I am saying. BTW, he is basically running a basement campaign. He spent more time hanging out with Laura Loomer at his Country Club than he did at the State Fair in Iowa Saturday. Trump is literally begging for more legal issues.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG
As closely as I have followed the post 2020 election events in Georgia, don't recall ever reading about the Lt. Governor Duncan. He certainly wasn't at the forefront.
aggie93
AG
fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Pretty sure Trump has a 1st amendment right to share his opinion.

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

Anything to silence political opposition.
Of course he has a right to say what he wants. Everyone has a right to be a dumbass. This is just insane from a legal perspective to do this kind of lunacy. Everything he says like this can be used against him in Court. What sounds great sitting on the toilet typing away doesn't sound so great in front of a Judge that probably doesn't like you to begin with.

Look, I don't question that all of this stuff is crap against Trump but this illustrates one of his biggest flaws. Trump is an expert at taking a problem and making it a LOT worse. This is how he ended up not getting so many things done because he played stupid games like this over and over again and he hasn't learned a thing. It just amazes me how people continue to defend his stupidity.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
fka ftc
aggie93 said:

Of course he has a right to say what he wants. Everyone has a right to be a dumbass. This is just insane from a legal perspective to do this kind of lunacy. Everything he says like this can be used against him in Court. What sounds great sitting on the toilet typing away doesn't sound so great in front of a Judge that probably doesn't like you to begin with.

Look, I don't question that all of this stuff is crap against Trump but this illustrates one of his biggest flaws. Trump is an expert at taking a problem and making it a LOT worse. This is how he ended up not getting so many things done because he played stupid games like this over and over again and he hasn't learned a thing. It just amazes me how people continue to defend his stupidity.
His words are never going to be heard in court, but that aside, him speaking up and speaking out is WHO HE IS.

Regarding what he got done, here you ago (again): https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
BMX Bandit
LMCane said:

Why wouldn't the Governor of Georgia be able to pardon him?

the most ironic thing of all:

is that Trump because he is such a @$#@#$ completely slandered and worked to defeat Georgia Governor Kemp the last several years...

no way will Kemp pardon him now.

another 5D stable genius chess move!
heck of a rant, but kemp does not have the power to pardon him
Watermelon Man
aggie93 said:

Does Mr. Trump really believe that statements like this actually help his cause?
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Does Mr. Trump really believe that statements like this actually help his cause?
what is "his cause"?

winning an election? then yes he does. and he is right.
LMCane
. Since Trump would face state charges in Georgia, the sitting president won't have the ability to pardon him, Kreis said.

• In Georgia, the power to pardon is vested under the state constitution to a Board of Pardons and Paroles, which requires that a sentence be completed at least five years prior to applying for a pardon.

• "If he were to win the presidency or if a Republican sympathetic to him were to win ... the president of the United States can't pardon or can't dismiss," Kreis said. "That puts it in a very different light from the federal cases."

literally Trump could be convicted and sentenced to jail with no possibility of pardon before January 2025.
LMCane
Ags77 said:

I predict Rudy will also be indicted with Trump in Georgia.
and some of the "Fake Electors"

then they will turn state's evidence and bring down Giuliani and Trump.

THIS is why Trump is rage tweeting all weekend long!
TheTruthsLastHope
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

what is "his cause"?

winning an election? then yes he does. and he is right.

How could he be right about a cause of "winning the election m" as you say while losing said election?
BMX Bandit
your question makes no sense. try again.
Robert L. Peters
Would MAGA ever acknowledge that a criminal complaint against trump is valid?

Just like the leftist loons that simply ignore Biden and deep state corruption.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
fka ftc
LMCane said:

Ags77 said:

I predict Rudy will also be indicted with Trump in Georgia.
and some of the "Fake Electors"

then they will turn state's evidence and bring down Giuliani and Trump.

THIS is why Trump is rage tweeting all weekend long!
Trump does not tweet. Flagged for rumor, unconfirmed and false information.

But starred for making me laugh about Trump and Rudy going to jail. Got him!
fka ftc
The Green Dragon said:

Would MAGA ever acknowledge that a criminal complaint against trump is valid?

Just like the leftist loons that simply ignore Biden and deep state corruption.
Bring one even remotely based on law and evidence and we can discuss.
Hungry Ojos
aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

I don't agree with this. The left (which includes all branches of government, media, entertainment, academia, etc) has been on him NON-STOP for over six years now. He has had to face the most partisan, ridiculous, made up nonsense from EVERY front imaginable. I don't believe his "words" caused the attacks. They are just the response.
TheTruthsLastHope
BMX Bandit said:

Makes perfect sense, no need to try again. You can't answer objectively with substance.
aggie93
AG
fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

His words are never going to be heard in court, but that aside, him speaking up and speaking out is WHO HE IS.

Regarding what he got done, here you ago (again): https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
First off most of that was wiped out in days by Biden and his pen. More importantly though Trump wasted so much of his Presidency burning news cycles and turning off potential supporters with idiocy like this. I'm not arguing Trump was a failure overall (he definitely failed in many areas) but he could have been so much more effective if he didn't do stupid crap like this. I don't know how that is even an argument.

Ronald Reagan
BMX Bandit
trump believes, correctly, that these types of statement will help him in his election bid. will he win? who knows.

sorry reading is hard. we all know truth is for you.
BigRobSA
BMX Bandit said:

You're responding to a troll, sir.
aggiehawg
AG
When will Marc Elias be charged? From Turley in Feb 2021.

Quote:

Now, Elias is leading election challenge efforts. One of those cases concern Democratic candidate Anthony Brindisi efforts against former Republican representative Claudia Tenney. Tenney now holds a 125-vote lead after weeks of rechecking by the 22nd Congressional District's eight counties. Rowan Scarborough notes that Elias seems to be "taking a page out of the Donald Trump playbook" in arguing in court that "there is reason to believe that voting tabulation machines misread hundreds if not thousands of valid votes as undervotes, and that these tabulation machine errors disproportionately affected Brindisi."

The tabulation machines are reportedly Dominion Voting machines and a spokeswoman for the Oswego County Board of Election insisted the Elias' claims are meritless.
LINK
aggie93
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

I don't agree with this. The left (which includes all branches of government, media, entertainment, academia, etc) has been on him NON-STOP for over six years now. He has had to face the most partisan, ridiculous, made up nonsense from EVERY front imaginable. I don't believe his "words" caused the attacks. They are just the response.
It's red meat for his base followers but a major turnoff to everyone else. It also may cause him additional legal problems.

If your goal is to vent frustrations and get supporters to go "Hell yeah!" then sure, this is great. If you goal is to actually win elections, stay out of legal problems, and actually get something done it's freaking idiotic.

Ronald Reagan
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

As the Bible says, "there is a time to speak and a time to be silent."
Trump has always had that problem.

But it is honestly irrelevant. There is nothing Trump could say or could not say to avoid all of this.
This is not a prosecution seeking justice. This is a prosecution seeking vengeance.
txags92
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Kvetch said:

Wow! A political prosecution that has no basis in fact! Who would've seen that coming?

Except there is seemingly evidence of fact that will be presented to a grand jury and again to a jury if indicted. Are you confused on what "fact" means?
Is this the same grand jury that already had the foreman go on TV to talk about the case and expose her biases before the indictments were ever voted on? If so, seems like Trump's attorneys would have a legit beef about anything done by that GJ after that point.
fka ftc
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

As the Bible says, "there is a time to speak and a time to be silent."
Trump has always had that problem.

But it is honestly irrelevant. There is nothing Trump could say or could not say to avoid all of this.
This is not a prosecution seeking justice. This is a prosecution seeking vengeance.
This needs to be repeated over and over to the CMs and squishy Rs.

The idea that if Trump has just been nicer in his tweets, that Obamacare would have gone away if only he had been nicer to McCain, that if only he had fired Fauci, if only he had not brought in Sessions, hired Wray, been a better friend to Pence, etc then he would have waltzed to re-election and never been impeached and the world would be all hunky dory.

Truth is that it never mattered what Trump says or does once he beat Hillary and delayed the left's permanent takeover of our government.
aggiehawg
AG
txags92 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Kvetch said:

Wow! A political prosecution that has no basis in fact! Who would've seen that coming?

Except there is seemingly evidence of fact that will be presented to a grand jury and again to a jury if indicted. Are you confused on what "fact" means?
Is this the same grand jury that already had the foreman go on TV to talk about the case and expose her biases before the indictments were ever voted on? If so, seems like Trump's attorneys would have a legit beef about anything done by that GJ after that point.
No. That was a special grand jury that did not have the power to indict, merely report their findings to Willis and then she could choose to present to another grand jury for indictment.
txags92
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Trump is not the target anymore. The target is any reasonable conservative candidate that might have a chance to defeat a democrat for president. They are making it clear that their henchmen in the DOJ, FBI, and elsewhere will hound any successful republican president, not just while they are in office, but for years afterwards. This is not about Trump anymore, it is about making the cost clear to anybody willing to run against them.
Ellis Wyatt
txags92 said:

Trump is not the target anymore. The target is any reasonable conservative candidate that might have a chance to defeat a democrat for president.
The target has always been anyone who will stand in the way of the advance of marxism. That includes you and me.

Hussein promised fundamental transformation when he brought his Chicago thug-style politics to D.C. This is it. And they refuse to be stopped.
TheTruthsLastHope
BMX Bandit said:

trump believes, correctly, that these types of statement will help him in his election bid. will he win? who knows.

sorry reading is hard. we all know truth is for you.

And your assumption becomes absolute fact based on what? Did trump tell you directly what he believes. It's ok objectivity and having intellect is hard. We all know facts over emotion is hard for you.
TheTruthsLastHope
txags92 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Kvetch said:

Not sure if the grand jury members have been made public in regards to this reported upcoming indictment. I'm not familiar with any exposing of biases, and as far as I know acknowledging facts is far from exposing biases. Nevermind I see you ended with "if so", you just wanted to discuss fantasy or fiction for the sake of discussing.
J. Walter Weatherman
txags92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Trump is not the target anymore. The target is any reasonable conservative candidate that might have a chance to defeat a democrat for president. They are making it clear that their henchmen in the DOJ, FBI, and elsewhere will hound any successful republican president, not just while they are in office, but for years afterwards. This is not about Trump anymore, it is about making the cost clear to anybody willing to run against them.

If DeSantis wins the primary and none of this happens to him can you admit that Trump brings a lot of this on himself?
PA24
AG
.... the reason I am backing Trump over DeSantis is because Trump has been indicted.

txags92
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

txags92 said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Kvetch said:

Not sure if the grand jury members have been made public in regards to this reported upcoming indictment. I'm not familiar with any exposing of biases, and as far as I know acknowledging facts is far from exposing biases. Nevermind I see you ended with "if so", you just wanted to discuss fantasy or fiction for the sake of discussing.
Maybe you missed the earlier TV interview with the GJ foreman that Aggiehawg pointed out was for an earlier version of the work by this prosecutor? I asked a simple question about whether it was the same GJ or not. There was no fantasy or fiction involved.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.