Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,117 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Praise God.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Ellis Wyatt
She needs to be prosecuted.
captkirk
AG
LOL. Sorry Marxists
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
for clarity, it appears the Georgia court of appeals has approved the appeal. In other words to hear the case. Those tweets could be read that they approved the removal. Could be wrong. But that's what it appears.

So the left will want everything rushed and expedited in order to try to get this before the election (which is the actual election interference). And they will claim that keeping things normal is "election interference". (Obviously gaslighting and the usual course of actually doing what they are accusing others of doing)
aggiehawg
AG
Meanwhile, Nathan Wade's still current wife is not going away. And Fani still find herself on the receiving end of yet another subpoena. Elon has charged the url for twitter so TexAgs won't embed the new one. Screenshots.

Quote:

Now, Jocelyn Wade fiercely counters Nathan Wade's audacious bid to shirk his support obligations following his disgraceful exit from his lover's team, Fani Willis.

Jocelyn claimed Nathan is lying, pointing out that he received two checks totaling $53,000 just three days before filing his so-called "emergency" motion to modify his support obligations.
Quote:

"There appears to be no plausible explanation other than Plaintiff's deceitfulness to justify his pursuit of emergency relief from this Court on April 8, 2024, alleging essentially insolvency when he had received Fifty-Three Thousand Dollars only three (3) days prior," according to the court documents.
Quote:

"As additional evidence of Plaintiff's lack of candor and deceit towards this Court, both checks and corresponding invoices to Fulton County pertain to work performed in October and November of 2023. Plaintiff did not resign until March 15, 2024; thus, it is reasonable to infer that there are further outstanding payments due to Plaintiff that likely have not been disbursed as of the current date."

Quote:

Jocelyn accuses Nathan of inflating her legal expenses with his baseless filings.

"Defendant has incurred additional attorney's fees to defend against Plaintiff's baseless motion which is completely devoid of any justiciable issue of law or fact and could not reasonable be believed that the Court would accept the same, and further lacks substantial justification, thus entitling Defendant to her reasonable attorney's fees."
LINK
SwigAg11
AG
Is that all basically saying that he's going to have to pay a lot more now in his divorce?
aggiehawg
AG
SwigAg11 said:

Is that all basically saying that he's going to have to pay a lot more now in his divorce?
Just more proof about who Nathan Wade is.

A) He's a scummy guy who lies to the judge in his divorce case all of the time about his finances
B) His wife's attorney is eyeing Wade's IOLTA accounts as places where he is hiding money fom his wife and the court.
C) He is still owed large sums by Fani's office for "work" performed between November 2023 and his resignation on March 15th 2024.

As to B and C records from the Fulton County DA's office are pertinent to those areas of inquiry. Hence a subpoena will likely be issued soon.
Foreverconservative
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
techno-ag
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Just don't let it happen again this year.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tramp96
Foreverconservative said:

Oh I can't wait for this to be reported on the national news!

Or for that matter...will it even make the Atlanta local news? Nope.
jja79
AG
Was she speaking as an election official or Trump supporter? This looks like a rally rather than an announcement.
geoag58
AG
jja79 said:

Was she speaking as an election official or Trump supporter? This looks like a rally rather than an announcement.

Sounds to me like an American patriot.

What are you posting as, because your post reads like someone who is mad that the commie traitors election cheaters have been exposed?

Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A media personality who co-founded a conservative political action committee has been appointed to a seat on the Georgia State Election Board, which is responsible for developing election rules, investigating allegations of fraud and making recommendations to state lawmakers.
Georgia House Speaker Jon Burns, a Republican, on Friday announced the appointment of Janelle King to the board, effective immediately. She replaces Ed Lindsey, a former Republican state lawmaker, who resigned his seat after having served on the board since 2022.
"Janelle will be a tremendous asset as an independent thinker and impartial arbiter who will put principle above politics and ensure transparency and accountability in our elections, and I look forward to her work on behalf of the people of Georgia," Burns said in a news release announcing King's appointment.
Quote:

King is the third new member appointed this year to the board, which has four Republican members and one Democrat. In January, Gov. Brian Kemp appointed Waffle House executive John Fervier to chair the board, and the state Senate approved the nomination of former state Sen. Rick Jeffares. Janice Johnston is the Republican Party appointee to the board, and Sara Tindall Ghazal is the Democratic Party appointee.
LINK
jja79
AG
I asked a legitimate question, nothing else. I'm as red as can be. I think the whole Georgia bunch should be in prison for election fraud. Do you know if she was speaking in her capacity as an election official?
BTHOB
AG
And….. Fani Willis wins re-election.
eric76
AG
BTHOB said:

I thought she won the primary. Was that the election?
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
BTHOB
AG
eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Yes. Primaries are won and lost as a result of elections.
BTHOB
AG
And, winning the Democratic primary in Fulton County means eventually winning in the general.
eric76
AG
BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

It's going to take me a while to make sense out of that sentence. Perhaps a week or two.

ETA: A primary is an election, but you would generally call it a primary election to distinguish it from the general election.

Saying that she won "re-election" makes it sound like she won the general election, not the primary election.
BTHOB
AG
eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

It's going to take me a while to make sense out of that sentence. Perhaps a week or two.

Take your time
LightningDammitt
AG
BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Take your time

Eric threads are AMAZING!
eric76
AG
LightningDammitt said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Take your time

Unlike some people, I'm trying to figure out what someone actually said instead of just using my imagination to spin it in this or that direction.
aggiejayrod
AG
eric76 said:

LightningDammitt said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Take your time

Unlike some people, I'm trying to figure out what someone actually said instead of just using my imagination to spin it in this or that direction.

It takes zero spin to understand that you can't win the general if you don't win the primary. And in a deep blue county, winning the primary is winning the general.

I swear, if I told you the sun was hot you'd argue we have no proof it's hot without actually touching it.
eric76
AG
aggiejayrod said:

eric76 said:

LightningDammitt said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Take your time

It takes zero spin to understand that you can't win the general if you don't win the primary. And in a deep blue county, winning the primary is winning the general.

I swear, if I told you the sun was hot you'd argue we have no proof it's hot without actually touching it.
For local races in my county, it is generally the case that the winner of the Republican primary is going to win the general election. For years, we didn't even have Democratic primaries.

In spite of that, it is not automatic and winning the primary does not constitute winning re-election.

LightningDammitt
AG
eric76 said:

LightningDammitt said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

eric76 said:

BTHOB said:

Take your time

I would say your replies are great spin... but your edits correcting yourself are AMAZING!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Nathan Wade "shook" revelers at Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' primary election victory party Tuesday when he strolled into the event "all smiles."

Wade, the former special prosecutor whose love affair with Willis resulted in him being forced to resign from the historic criminal case against former President Donald Trump, was among those gathered at an event space in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood to celebrate the district attorney's landslide win.

"Well consider me shook," Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporter Tamar Hallerman wrote on X, after spotting Wade dressed to the nines.

LINK
Ellis Wyatt
What a band of degenerates. I have no doubt that their complete lack of ethics has made them more popular amongst the immoral scum who support them.
aggiejayrod
AG
By god I'm shocked! Shocked!

I wonder if they perjured themselves (for the first and only time) when they said they broke up
aggiehawg
AG
aggiejayrod said:

By god I'm shocked! Shocked!

I wonder if they perjured themselves (for the first and only time) when they said they broke up
Wade's wife and her attorney are not amused. He is still stiffing her on the temporary support and hiding assets from her and the court. His flaunting the continuance of that relationship with Willis will end up with Willis being on the receiving end of process server handing her a subpoena fr a sworn deposition duces tecum with financial records regarding Wade from her office.
Reality Check
Boom goes the dynamite.
Looks like if Fani wants to claim Republicans were falsely claiming there was election fraud, she's going to have to prove there wasn't election fraud.
Cant wait to find out the excuse for not finding 500,000 ballots because, you know, they never had 500,000 ballots.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/28/politics/fulton-county-trump-floyd-ballots/index.html
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
techno-ag
AG
Good.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
Great news!
SwigAg11
AG
aggiehawg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.