Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,088 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
Foreverconservative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So he's allowed revise his lie not only once but twice, and he still couldn't get it right.....
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
Sorry for my spotty posting this morning. Had a power outage and now a repairman is here to fix the internet, which has been going in and out. Damn cattle knocked over the pedestal in the front pasture, again.
BMX Bandit
In a depo so can't listen, but for the "news alert" that she admitted affair started in 2019. That's not good for Fani
GeorgiAg
AG
Are y'all getting the picture of what Fulton County is?

The Fani Willis crap is what happens all the time. That's why the "stolen election" junk is nonsense. There is no way the bungling idiots in Fulton County could pull that off. If the allegation was that they screwed up the election, I'd believe that in a second. But pulling off a complicated election heist? No way. They are morons.

They can barely get to work with pants on and their shoes tied.
Ellis Wyatt
GeorgiAg said:

The Fani Willis crap is what happens all the time. That's why the "stolen election" junk is nonsense.
No. One has nothing to do with the other.

Corruption is not acceptable to all if us everywhere, even if it is acceptable to you. You may choose to vote for it, but I never will.
Ellis Wyatt
The court proceeding is awful. I am expecting Mr. Wade to roll Jackie Chiles out there to augment his defense. What a ****ing disaster.

Im Gipper
GeorgiAg said:

The Fani Willis crap is what happens all the time. That's why the "stolen election" junk is nonsense. There is no way the bungling idiots in Fulton County could pull that off. If the allegation was that they screwed up the election, I'd believe that in a second. But pulling off a complicated election heist? No way. They are morons.

They can barely get to work with pants on and their shoes tied.

All is well guys!!! Our crooked politicians are too dumb to pull off something that elaborate!!! TRUST ME!!

lol

I'm Gipper
gtaggie_08
AG
You're right. Fulton County is run by a bunch of bumbling idiots who couldn't organize a stolen election.

That operation was spearheaded by Marc Elias and associates and they were able to organize/lead/coverup that operation and had years to plan it.
Im Gipper
If the Tweets following this are remotely accurate, then this has been a very very bad day for Fanni Willis! Wow.

I'm Gipper
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Im Gipper said:

If the Tweets following this are remotely accurate, then this has been a very very bad day for Fanni Willis! Wow.
like I've said since these allegations broke: Fani and Wade are in a 12 piece bucket of trouble.

Foreverconservative
This guy is 100% scum POS, and is lying his butt off.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
HTownAg98
Im Gipper said:

I would not be shocked at all if Willis is kicked off the case. As I understand it, then the case would go to something akin to a special prosecutor's group, who could then drop it, continue the case, or just sit on it.
oysterbayAG
AG
You would have to be very stupid to believe Wade that Fani reimbursed him in " CASH " for the trips he paid for with his credit card.
Marlin39m
Scum. Absolute scum.
Foreverconservative
Watching this guy Wade testify makes me think he has to be first cousin's to Hank Johnson one of Georgia sharpest House members
will25u
oysterbayAG said:

You would have to be very stupid to believe Wade that Fani reimbursed him in " CASH " for the trips he paid for with his credit card.
OO OO OO!!! I watch lotsa Judge Judy!! So I know how this goes....

If you pay cash to someone and you can't show bank records or a receipt... It DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Is that right?
Foreverconservative
These trips to Belize and other places that Wade suggests Willis paid in in cash for amounted to THOUSANDS of dollars

Willis has tens of thousands in cash?!?

Ever hear of Venmo?

And when Willis paid Wade back thousands in cash, what did he do with all that cash? According to court records he didn't claim it on his IRS filings. Lied of financial declarations in his divorce, filed false documents in this court. and his story has zero credibility.
Foreverconservative
Fani Willis could have slept with any man on the planet but one, the married subordinate she hired & paid $650k in taxpayer money to try and put Donald Trump in prison for the rest of his life. And she couldn't do it. Reckless, dumb and potentially criminal too. Incredible. So Wade gets over 100k from the County alone, then gets a cut of his partner's contracts, but claims only $9500 a month? Hmmm
Im Gipper
Foreverconservative said:

Fani Willis could have slept with any man on the planet but one, the married subordinate she hired & paid $650k in taxpayer money to try and put Donald Trump in prison for the rest of his life. And she couldn't do it. Reckless, dumb and potentially criminal too. Incredible. So Wade gets over 100k from the County alone, then gets a cut of his partner's contracts, but claims only $9500 a month? Hmmm

Well said Clay!!!

I'm Gipper
BMX Bandit
HTownAg98 said:

Im Gipper said:

I would not be shocked at all if Willis is kicked off the case. As I understand it, then the case would go to something akin to a special prosecutor's group, who could then drop it, continue the case, or just sit on it.

Judge should stay the proceedings and kemp
should reach out to US attorney in northern district of GA to suggest special prosecutor to determine if case should be dropped

(Georgia may have special procedures in place for this, so that wouid control how this goes if they do)
Rockdoc
AG
Im Gipper said:

Foreverconservative said:

Well said Clay!!!

Somebody's busted! Lol
Foreverconservative
aggiehawg
AG
Okay, just got our internet back up, finally.

I have an issue with how these non-partners shared income from each others' contracts when they did no work on those contracts. In a normal law partnership that is registered and controlled by a partnership agreement, such arrangements are handled either at the end of the year or quarterly after expenses are paid.

With the exception of a few months, there was no legal partnership between first three and then two PCs for two separate lawyers. I get the office mate expenses, rent, utilities, maybe a shared secretary or other employee but all legal fees were divided equally among them? He submitted the invoices for his hours worked, Fani approved them and Fulton County paid him, his PC. What he did after that, although very bizzarre if you believe him, is almost irrelevant.

Lawyers generally make poor business people but these arrangements are just weird to me.
Marlin39m
There is no way that this moron has ever headed up any successful case. The WH had to be doing every bit of the prep against Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
Wade just isn't very smart. Where are his timesheets? Or more precise, printouts from his billable hours logged with dates? Remember he has other clients, allegedly. How did he bill them?
will25u
Burdizzo
AG
I am culturally highjacking the terms "having lunch" and "having lunch... and supper"
aggiehawg
AG
So now the first witness will be recalled. The blanket attorney client privilege previously asserted as to all conversations between Bradley and Wade has now been contradicted by Wade. Door is open.
aggiehawg
AG
First time I have ever heard of the 5th being invoked for privacy reasons.
Finn
AG
If the judge rules against them and says they cannot continue due to these shenanigans does it open up the previous agreements to be overturned or are the plea agreements set in stone?
aggiehawg
AG
Finn said:

If the judge rules against them and says they cannot continue due to these shenanigans does it open up the previous agreements to be overturned or are the plea agreements set in stone?
They aren't plea agreements, they are diversionary agreements. Charges disappear after the probation period. So those who took those can petition to hav the probationary period terminated and then the charges disappear.
Burdizzo
AG
I am culturally appropriating the terms "having lunch" and "having lunch... and supper"

(double post due to spotty Internet service)
JFABNRGR
AG
oysterbayAG said:

If the trips were paid for, either directly or indirectly from Fulton County through Wade, how does Fani providing him with cash reimbursements absolve that conflict?

And given that is his testimony, does this open up her bank accounts or any finance records to scrutiny looking for large cash withdrawals of similar size and timings?
PA24
AG

The only person who has ever done anything worth while in the damn state of Georgia was Sherman.

God has damned their leaders.
AggieVictor10
AG
Muy said:

Thanks libs, don't cry when the shoes on the other foot now.

They will
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.