Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,142 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
pacecar02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All this drama in Fulton County with harassment towards Fanni .......seems unlikely, like MAGA in Chicago
no sig
AggieAces06
AG
Can someone post a new link? The previous one stopped working for me.
Ellis Wyatt
AggieAces06 said:

Can someone post a new link? The previous one stopped working for me.
Ellis Wyatt
Dad watched Fanny's testimony yesterday. Tainted witness.
PA24
AG
This is a disgrace, our country is becoming a ****hole.
SwigAg11
AG
I thought a witness can watch other witness testimonies? Or am I confusing expert witnesses at criminal/civil trials?
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

He's a lawyer. He knows better.

The hearing on Monday on the motions to quash Fani's lawyers told the judge they were going to call him and asked permission for him to testiy via zoom since he was ill and in California.

Today, he testified that he flew in late Tuesday night, met with lawyers for prep on Wednesday. He knew he was going to be a witness. He knew he shouldn't be watching the hearing but the rules don't apply to him, I guess.
Ellis Wyatt
SwigAg11 said:

I thought a witness can watch other witness testimonies? Or am I confusing expert witnesses at criminal/civil trials?
Fanny was advised not to discuss her testimony with anyone. I am assuming he was not supposed to have seen or heard it.
MagnumLoad
No way this judge removes these scum bags from the case
aggiehawg
AG
SwigAg11 said:

Experts can be present in the courtroom, yes. Fact witnesses are instructed to avoid watching or otherwise follow what other fact witnesses say. Cannot be in the courtroom nor otherwise watch or read before they are called. Further, if they are subject to recall (as stated at the time they finish testifying, they may be called back) that prohibition remains in place.
bobbranco
AG
Judge risks being drawn and quartered, his career, if he rules against Fani and the Dems.
Aggies2009
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

Im Gipper said:

1872walker said:

State passes on questioning Willis
I bet they did!

Judge: Would the State like to get behind the wheel of this garbage barge trainwreck?

Lawyer: Nah, we good.

Folks were throwing this around yesterday evening.

And I get it. I'm not sure what they could add in cross. Fani answered when the relationship started, Fani answered about the trips and how they were paid, Fani explained the origin of having cash (which referenced her father who is testifying today so they may seek to corroborate that then.)

They didn't hit her with anything new evidence or any "gotchas" that need further explanation.

You either view her testimony as credible or you don't. This board won't. The Berkeley board will.

Pissing match.
You're acting like this board not viewing her testimony as credible is some biased take when it's the other way around.

She contradicts herself so much, why should ANYONE view her as credible unless you're biased because she's out to "get Trump" (her words, not mine) and some DEI posterchild?
100% Pure Aggie
aggiehawg said:

Im Gipper said:

1872walker said:

I bet they did!

Judge: Would the State like to get behind the wheel of this garbage barge trainwreck?

If they cross, then Merchant et. al. get a redirect. Understandable from a strategic standpoint.

Also a sign they know they have pretty much lost.
Hawg, if the judge rules in favor of Willis, can that ruling be appealed?
Aggies2009
AG
bobbranco said:

Judge risks being drawn and quartered, his career, if he rules against Fani and the Dems.
This has always been my take on this.

People like Peter Strzok should be in jail but it's always (D)ifferent when they do this kind of ***** It's plain as day what happened here and that this should have been thrown out already. But it never will and these people are never actually held accountable.
bobbranco
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

He's a crafty lawyer, knows how to tell sweet lies and spin tall tales, who happens to be be black and probably more than capable of laying down the race angle for his benefit. His daughter is a product of him. Not surprising at all.
aggiehawg
AG
100% Pure Aggie said:

aggiehawg said:

Im Gipper said:

1872walker said:

I bet they did!

If they cross, then Merchant et. al. get a redirect. Understandable from a strategic standpoint.

Not sure, TBH. In a gray area with how this hearing came about to begin with. It is a combination of a motion to dismiss plus disqualification. So might be yes on one and no on the other. This record is a mess however and the judge is trier of fact and assesses the credibility of these witnesses. Not sure if an appeal would be worthwhile.
100% Pure Aggie
aggiehawg said:

100% Pure Aggie said:

aggiehawg said:

Im Gipper said:

1872walker said:

I bet they did!

Not sure, TBH. In a gray area with how this hearing came about to begin with. It is a combination of a motion to dismiss plus disqualification. So might be yes on one and no on the other. This record is a mess however and the judge is trier of fact and assesses the credibility of these witnesses. Not sure if an appeal would be worthwhile.
gotcha, thx.
aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

Aggies2009
AG
aggiehawg said:

LOL.

I mean, we have it on good authority that she is credible, right? That she's totally telling the truth this time (all the other lies and contradictions be damned).
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
The judge has a tough call to make on the cash issue as both Wade and Willis are in lockstep and there isn't much to rebut that.

Court is back. Bradley is back on the stand.
1872walker
https://www.youtube.com/live/rUduaX9EIto
1872walker
I'm no lawyer, but it appears the state knows that keeping these texts out are critical to any hope of salvaging this case.
aggiehawg
AG
I'm lost. I understand that Merchant is getting close to being a witness while counsel of record since those are communications between her and Bradley.

Merchant gave Fani's lawyers a list of her questions for Bradley before hand but the state refused to put their objections on the record until now.
aggiehawg
AG
Now Merchant handed her phone to state's counsels to see the text exchanges and when she gets her phone back, they have scrambled her screen shots?
1872walker
I believe they just started scrolling in the long text chain and lost her place.
aggiehawg
AG
Crime fraud exception to attorney client privilege. This is getting too far into the weeds.
AG
bobbranco said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

His daughter is a product of him. Not surprising at all.

From what I've seen his daughter is a product of spite, hate, and low IQ.

But I'm not a lawyer, so I might be wrong.
aggiehawg
AG
If Bradley was Wade's divorce lawyer when the false answers were provided to the interrogatories, then Bradley knew it was false back then and thus a fraud was committed upon the court hearing the divorce case.

But I'm not sure of the timing of when Bradley was or was not acting as Wade's divorce counsel. So I'm not sure why this issue is getting the judge so tied up in knots?
JFABNRGR
AG
aggiehawg said:

If Bradley was Wade's divorce lawyer when the false answers were provided to the interrogatories, then Bradley knew it was false back then and thus a fraud was committed upon the court hearing the divorce case.

But I'm not sure of the timing of when Bradley was or was not acting as Wade's divorce counsel. So I'm not sure why this issue is getting the judge so tied up in knots?
My take is the witness is being protected from providing the truth and that is why the judge is in knots.
Rockdoc
AG
As someone not totally in tune with these proceedings, what is the estimate of completion? And what are the possible outcomes? Judge either rules in favor of fani and she remains on the case, or she's out? Is it that simple?
aggiehawg
AG
I think the judge made the wrong ruling there but at least it will be in evidence, albeit sealed.
aggiehawg
AG
Apologize as I got behind here.

But Wade getting his business associates those contracts with Fulton County? And given their revenue sharing arrangement, Wade would get a third of both of those contracts?

ETA: Wade was on Willis' transition team before she took office.
annie88
AG
Aggies2009 said:

bobbranco said:

This has always been my take on this.

People like Peter Strzok should be in jail but it's always (D)ifferent when they do this kind of ***** It's plain as day what happened here and that this should have been thrown out already. But it never will and these people are never actually held accountable.
And then you add that he's a White male and she's a Black female, they'll crucify him. Corruption again. The little I've seen the judge isn't doing well letting her get away with a lot, but ya'll have been watching more closely. I could be wrong.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Daveintx
Judge has to rule in her favor or else another Wendy's gets burned.... hell, they might even burn two

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.