Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,074 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

oh no said:

TRM said:

Buying duct tape isn't a crime, but it's evidence to be used as part of a kidnapping plot. That's what they're going for here.
I get it, but the overt act of texting that you're watching tv? Really?

The mailed in election of 2020 was ****ed up six ways from Sunday and everyone knows it. The regime imprisoning their most popular political opponent for exploring any and all possible remedies for a sham election is the end.

The Acts are not meant as individual charges, despite what twitter says.

For RICO, prosecutors collect individual actions called "overt acts". On their own, each overt act may or may not be a separate crime. But together, the overt acts can help prosecutors tell a detailed story of how many actions went into an alleged crime. With so many individuals, they have to show the accounting of what info comes from where. I'm not commenting on the indictment itself, but my understanding is that's how it is formatted and structured.
yeah, no ***** Trump tweeting that he watched TV is an overt act that will help lead to his imprisonment. Defend this kangaroo court travishamockery all you want though.
LMCane
Actually read the indictments

I'm guessing that maybe 10% of the Trump defenders have even taken the time to read the actual indictments,

before they launch into their tired spewings of "deep state!!" and "the law is incorrect!!" and "total bs!!"

all based on their many years of legal training and courtroom experience of course.
oh no
AG
your hero Pol Pot would be very proud of all of you defending these righteous and just indictments being brought against a very popular political opponent of your regime in NY, FL, GA, and FED.
nortex97
AG
Apparently, Kemp does have the power/ability to remove the unhinged DA.

fka ftc
LMCane said:

I'm guessing that maybe 10% of the Trump defenders have even taken the time to read the actual indictments,

before they launch into their tired spewings of "deep state!!" and "the law is incorrect!!" and "total bs!!"

all based on their many years of legal training and courtroom experience of course.
Then explain to us oh enlightened one, since you read it and have formulated your own expert opinions.

Or likely you have not read it yourself, just driving by to try and say other people have not read it.

Let's hear your take bruh. Go on...
fka ftc
I would consider revising my take on Kemp if he did this, but he will not.

Only plays his fiddle for Satan and pots of gold...
Hungry Ojos
Trump is not the least bit concerned about any of this and neither am I. "Trump" and all that he entails, is bigger than the entire State of Georgia whether anyone wants to admit it or not. I'm still voting for Ron in the primary, but Trump won't waste a solitary second worrying about this DEI hire and her puppeteers actions.
shiftyandquick
So no one here disagrees that he tried to overturn the election results in Georgia by use of persuasion, lies, political pressure. That he infiltrated the voting systems in one county. And that he tried to get a fake set of electors approved.

I guess we are going to find out whether these things are actually legal to do in Georgia.
shiftyandquick
Hungry Ojos said:

Trump is not the least bit concerned about any of this and neither am I. "Trump" and all that he entails, is bigger than the entire State of Georgia whether anyone wants to admit it or not. I'm still voting for Ron in the primary, but Trump won't waste a solitary second worrying about this DEI hire and her puppeteers actions.
He's fundraising off of it and he will distribute millions of dollars to his legal friends to support his defense. I don't know if this constitutes "worry" however.
Hungry Ojos
shiftyandquick said:

So no one here disagrees that he tried to overturn the election results in Georgia by use of persuasion, lies, political pressure. That he infiltrated the voting systems in one county. And that he tried to get a fake set of electors approved.

I guess we are going to find out whether these things are actually legal to do in Georgia.

Liberals in a nutshell folks.
shiftyandquick
Hungry Ojos said:

shiftyandquick said:

No, an actual conservative. Cult45 is not conservative.
Hungry Ojos
There is nothing "conservative" about pure political law fare against people you don't like.
fka ftc
Hungry Ojos said:

shiftyandquick said:

Where else one one expect to find nuts but in a nutshell.
fka ftc
shiftyandquick said:

Hungry Ojos said:

shiftyandquick said:

No conservative uses such a dumbarse "nickname".
JFABNRGR
AG
annie88 said:

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1691292323823706112?s=46&t=A8niYUEA5wJSePupKLEPlg

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1691292931804790784?s=46&t=A8niYUEA5wJSePupKLEPlg
WOW the HORROR of these Crimes!

TRM
AG
That law is under judicial review, so it won't help.
LMCane
Good to see Kraken Fraud Sydney Powell will be arrested on 7 felony counts.

and Jeffrey Clark who tried to stage a coup to install himself head of the Department of Justice has been indicted for crimes.

so at least the Republic has that going for it.

What's super interesting is that JENNA ELLIS has been indicted on two of the more minor counts.

Ellis as a devout Christian is a huge backer of DeSantis and Trump has ridiculed her publically.

She will flip on all of these other co-conspirators.
Watermelon Man
LMCane said:

Your guess would be wrong, in my opinion. I'd say you'd be lucky if 1% of the Trump defenders have read the indictments. They don't need to. They already know <The Truth>.

It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
TRM
AG
There are 30 unindicted co-conspirators, I don't think they need her to flip.

How the eff did Lin Wood avoid charges?
Rapier108
You're not even hiding it anymore.

It's one thing to be over the top for DeSantis, but the fact you support the political indictments of Trump, and somehow tie DeSantis into into all of it shows you're here to do nothing but stir the pot.

Troll status confirmed, and we all know who you really are.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ChemEAg08
AG
Rapier108 said:

You're not even hiding it anymore.

It's one thing to be over the top for DeSantis, but the fact you support the political indictments of Trump, and somehow tie DeSantis into into all of it shows you're here to do nothing but stir the pot.

Troll status confirmed, and we all know who you really are.

Truth. LMCane definitely had the TDS. Not all people who prefer DeSantis over Trump have it or even people that don't necessarily like Trump. But ones that are this insane in their beliefs definitely have it.
oh no
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Hungry Ojos said:

shiftyandquick said:

ShotOver
AG
oh no
AG
asking for signature verification on the million+ mass-mailed ballots in Georgia is a threat to our democracy- conspiring to overturn our stolen election! lock him up!

never-trumping "actual conservatives" can't be cheering on this marxist political persecution, no matter how much they hate mean tweets. no "actual conservative" can possibly believe that election was most secure evvaarrrr. We're a joke of a country and cheering on these sham indictments in four different jurisdictions can only be done by hard core america-hating communists.
LMCane
Mark Meadows has not really attacked Trump before this- although Trump of course labeled him stupid and a failure (who isn't stupid and a failure hired by Trump over those four years?!)

but Meadows is not going to go to prison to protect Trump.

He is going to flip as well as Jenna Ellis.

Powell and Eastman and Giuliani and Clark may be willing to go to prison for Trump, but alot of those others will not.

they are going to testify against Trump.
oh no
AG
Cheering on corrupt weaponized hacks to exert pressure on people to "flip" so crimes can be "found" on a politician you don't like.
fka ftc
LMCane said:

Mark Meadows has not really attacked Trump before this- although Trump of course labeled him stupid and a failure (who isn't stupid and a failure hired by Trump over those four years?!)

Powell and Eastman and Giuliani and Clark may be willing to go to prison for Trump, but alot of those others will not.

Can you clarify what they are going to prison for and what do you mean by "flip"? What do you think they will testify to and what crimes do you think they or anyone else committed?

Not what CNN and Fanj Willis thinks, but what does LMCane think?

Else, I think your post is simply trolling. Saying people are flipping and people are going to jail is just trying to rile people up with fake, misleading information. Or... trolling.
oh no
AG

It would be stupid not to push back on the sham banana republic elections in Atlanta
Hungry Ojos
LMCane said:

and Jeffrey Clark who tried to stage a coup to install himself head of the Department of Justice has been indicted for crimes.

What's super interesting is that JENNA ELLIS has been indicted on two of the more minor counts.

Ellis as a devout Christian is a huge backer of DeSantis and Trump has ridiculed her publically.

"Flip" what???? There has to be something to "flip" in the first place. Good lord, the lack of legal knowledge on this board is ridiculous.
oh no
AG
fka ftc said:

LMCane said:

Can you clarify what they are going to prison for and what do you mean by "flip"? What do you think they will testify to and what crimes do you think they or anyone else committed?

Not what CNN and Fanj Willis thinks, but what does LMCane think?

Else, I think your post is simply trolling. Saying people are flipping and people are going to jail is just trying to rile people up with fake, misleading information. Or... trolling.
well, there were overt actions towards a conspiracy, like Meadows asking for someone's phone number in Pennsylvania. LOCK HIM UP!!!
Rapier108
Hungry Ojos said:

LMCane said:

"Flip" what???? There has to be something to "flip" in the first place. Good lord, the lack of legal knowledge on this board is ridiculous.
You know who you're talking to? I'd say his name, but don't want a ban.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LMCane
fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Pretty sure Trump has a 1st amendment right to share his opinion.

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

Anything to silence political opposition.

97 page legal indictment with 37 felony counts..

before Trump supporter even reads the charges and the evidence, the response is Trump can't be guilty of ANYTHING because "First Amendment" rights.

you can't make this up!!
fka ftc
LMCane said:

before Trump supporter even reads the charges and the evidence, the response is Trump can't be guilty of ANYTHING because "First Amendment" rights.

you can't make this up!!
But evidently you can make stuff up.

Will ask again, after your read of the 97 pages, what is your personal analysis of the charges and evidence presented?

And yes, Trump not only enjoys protection of the First Amendment but also has absolute immunity up to Jan 20, 2021 which negates a lot of these charges.
JFABNRGR
AG
LMCane said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Pretty sure Trump has a 1st amendment right to share his opinion.

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

Anything to silence political opposition.

you can't make this up!!

I don't know where you have been the last seven years but it clearly wasn't aware with eyes wide open and if you did read the indictments you would not call us Trump supporters but defenders of the Republic in which once represented the greatest country on earth and a place we like to return.

To support this which hunt is appalling.
oh no
AG
Quote:

To support this which hunt is appalling.
It's actually brave and righteous if you're a devout Leninist/Marxist and you just know, because you're smarter than everyone else and everyone that has come before, that communist utopia can be obtained if we can just have only one party and if only everyone agreed that having nothing will make us happy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.