Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,128 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiejayrod
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh no said:

Quote:

To support this which hunt is appalling.
It's actually brave and righteous if you're a devout Leninist/Marxist and you just know, because you're smarter than everyone else and everyone that has come before, that communist utopia can be obtained if we can just have only one party and if only everyone agreed that having nothing will make us happy.
LM Cane working to earn his brown shirt like a girl scout trying to earn her golden cookie selling badge.
BadMoonRisin
AG
They never even gave him a chance. He was spied on by the alphabet agencies since the day he came down the escalator. They talked about impeaching him the day he was inaugurated. He has been investigated for his entire presidency, having to deal with pee pee tape allegations that only idiots believed was true.

It was proven that Russia gate was a complete and total sham, created by Hillary and the DNC, to call into question the legitimacy of the 2016 election. Where are the indictments for that? Only one guy got in trouble for editing an email. This scandal was orders of magnitude larger than Watergate.

And it was all a big lie. But sure, these indictments are on the up and up and totally legit.
LMCane
txags92 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

txags92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Pretty sure Trump has a 1st amendment right to share his opinion.

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

Anything to silence political opposition.
Of course he has a right to say what he wants. Everyone has a right to be a dumbass. This is just insane from a legal perspective to do this kind of lunacy. Everything he says like this can be used against him in Court. What sounds great sitting on the toilet typing away doesn't sound so great in front of a Judge that probably doesn't like you to begin with.

Look, I don't question that all of this stuff is crap against Trump but this illustrates one of his biggest flaws. Trump is an expert at taking a problem and making it a LOT worse. This is how he ended up not getting so many things done because he played stupid games like this over and over again and he hasn't learned a thing. It just amazes me how people continue to defend his stupidity.

I don't agree with this. The left (which includes all branches of government, media, entertainment, academia, etc) has been on him NON-STOP for over six years now. He has had to face the most partisan, ridiculous, made up nonsense from EVERY front imaginable. I don't believe his "words" caused the attacks. They are just the response.
Trump is not the target anymore. The target is any reasonable conservative candidate that might have a chance to defeat a democrat for president. They are making it clear that their henchmen in the DOJ, FBI, and elsewhere will hound any successful republican president, not just while they are in office, but for years afterwards. This is not about Trump anymore, it is about making the cost clear to anybody willing to run against them.

If DeSantis wins the primary and none of this happens to him can you admit that Trump brings a lot of this on himself?
Trump absolutely brings a lot of this on himself and makes it easy to target him, but you can also see that they are already attempting to get the ball rolling on this kind of stuff against Desantis just in case. I am old enough to remember the media and left attacking Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, Romney, and McCain as extremist right wing totalitarians (not to mention racists) that had to be stopped or they would ruin the country, start WWIII, end democracy, (insert your own fantastical accusation here), etc. None of it was true then, but truth never got in the way of what the media or the left (not sure why I am repeating myself there) tell voters.
Ags92 is one of the only ones to actually "get it"

the left has not been suddenly trying to "get Trump"

the left since Karl Marx has been trying to DESTROY the conservative forces around the world. Trump is just too egotistical, narcissistic and stupid to allow himself to get demolished time after time after time.

the democrats were even more against Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, George W Bush.

how did Bush avoid getting impeached and indicted when he led an UNPOPULAR WAR?!!?

maybe because he was not a dummy who relied on stupid crackpot cronies?
annie88
AG
shiftyandquick said:

So no one here disagrees that he tried to overturn the election results in Georgia by use of persuasion, lies, political pressure. That he infiltrated the voting systems in one county. And that he tried to get a fake set of electors approved.

I guess we are going to find out whether these things are actually legal to do in Georgia.

Now that's a damn embarrassing post.

Good Lord
txags92
AG
LMCane said:

txags92 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

txags92 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

aggie93 said:

fka ftc said:

aggie93 said:

Totally agree this is a hitjob and a witch hunt but Trump definitely is a complete idiot when it comes to asking for more of this stuff. Either that or he just wants more charges. I can't imagine a day in the life of being Trump's attorney.

Pretty sure Trump has a 1st amendment right to share his opinion.

How is what he said intimidating? Trump, a private citizen, can give his opinion on this.

But I am sure Madame Gang-Banger Indicty Pants from Atlanta will claim otherwise.

Anything to silence political opposition.
Of course he has a right to say what he wants. Everyone has a right to be a dumbass. This is just insane from a legal perspective to do this kind of lunacy. Everything he says like this can be used against him in Court. What sounds great sitting on the toilet typing away doesn't sound so great in front of a Judge that probably doesn't like you to begin with.

Look, I don't question that all of this stuff is crap against Trump but this illustrates one of his biggest flaws. Trump is an expert at taking a problem and making it a LOT worse. This is how he ended up not getting so many things done because he played stupid games like this over and over again and he hasn't learned a thing. It just amazes me how people continue to defend his stupidity.

I don't agree with this. The left (which includes all branches of government, media, entertainment, academia, etc) has been on him NON-STOP for over six years now. He has had to face the most partisan, ridiculous, made up nonsense from EVERY front imaginable. I don't believe his "words" caused the attacks. They are just the response.
Trump is not the target anymore. The target is any reasonable conservative candidate that might have a chance to defeat a democrat for president. They are making it clear that their henchmen in the DOJ, FBI, and elsewhere will hound any successful republican president, not just while they are in office, but for years afterwards. This is not about Trump anymore, it is about making the cost clear to anybody willing to run against them.

If DeSantis wins the primary and none of this happens to him can you admit that Trump brings a lot of this on himself?
Trump absolutely brings a lot of this on himself and makes it easy to target him, but you can also see that they are already attempting to get the ball rolling on this kind of stuff against Desantis just in case. I am old enough to remember the media and left attacking Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, Romney, and McCain as extremist right wing totalitarians (not to mention racists) that had to be stopped or they would ruin the country, start WWIII, end democracy, (insert your own fantastical accusation here), etc. None of it was true then, but truth never got in the way of what the media or the left (not sure why I am repeating myself there) tell voters.
Ags92 is one of the only ones to actually "get it"

the left has not been suddenly trying to "get Trump"

the left since Karl Marx has been trying to DESTROY the conservative forces around the world. Trump is just too egotistical, narcissistic and stupid to allow himself to get demolished time after time after time.

the democrats were even more against Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, George W Bush.

how did Bush avoid getting impeached and indicted when he led an UNPOPULAR WAR?!!?

There was a lot of Kabuki theater going on around Bush, because at heart everybody knew he was part of the uniparty. The dem leadership at the time played along with the brewing progressive wing of the dem party that was the big anti-war group at the time. But they were getting plenty of grease from the defense contractors making bank from the wars so they were not going to do anything but give lip service via a few sound bytes now and then to keep their bonafides with their base.
oh no
AG
Quote:

Better find some crimes and lock his ass up then. Being a dummy who relied on stupid people crosses the line. Full on Marxism is the only choice for America now!! Yay!
annie88
AG
How did they get a grand jury to okay this?

They jury shopped and basically they're idiots and liars too.

It's all bull*****
Rapier108
fka ftc said:

oh no said:

Quote:

To support this which hunt is appalling.
It's actually brave and righteous if you're a devout Leninist/Marxist and you just know, because you're smarter than everyone else and everyone that has come before, that communist utopia can be obtained if we can just have only one party and if only everyone agreed that having nothing will make us happy.
LM Cane working to earn his brown shirt like a girl scout trying to earn her golden cookie selling badge.
He is the hardest working man on TexAgs.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
shiftyandquick
annie88 said:

shiftyandquick said:

So no one here disagrees that he tried to overturn the election results in Georgia by use of persuasion, lies, political pressure. That he infiltrated the voting systems in one county. And that he tried to get a fake set of electors approved.

I guess we are going to find out whether these things are actually legal to do in Georgia.

Good Lord
Yeah, we're going to see if a conspiracy trying to overthrow an election in Georgia is legal or not.
LMCane
the_batman26 said:

Most don't really even know why they hate him. It's absurd. If an orange New Yorker dominates one's thoughts, that's a reflection on them.
Most don't really even know why they worship him. It's absurd. If an orange New Yorker dominates one's thoughts, that's a reflection on them.
LMCane
oh no said:

Quote:

Better find some crimes and lock his ass up then. Being a dummy who relied on stupid people crosses the line. Full on Marxism is the only choice for America now!! Yay!
OR...

we could nominate DeSantis and have an intelligent, rational, well reasoned, disciplined FORMER PROSECUTOR lead our country who knows how to NOT get impeached and indicted...

but you do you.
fka ftc
shiftyandquick said:

annie88 said:

shiftyandquick said:

Good Lord
Yeah, we're going to see if a conspiracy trying to overthrow an election in Georgia is legal or not.
A conspiracy that began with Trump drafting a victory speech in October 2020 even though he KNEW he was going to lose to Biden.

That sort of conspiracy? You side is big on reading the indictment, that comes Act 1, Page 20 of Fanj's work of fiction.
fka ftc
LMCane said:

oh no said:

Quote:

OR...

we could nominate DeSantis and have an intelligent, rational, well reasoned, disciplined FORMER PROSECUTOR lead our country who knows how to NOT get impeached and indicted...

but you do you.
You supporting DeSantis tells me all I need in order to NOT vote for RonnieD.

Viva Vivek 2024!
Rapier108
fka ftc said:

LMCane said:

oh no said:

Quote:

OR...

but you do you.
You supporting DeSantis tells me all I need in order to NOT vote for RonnieD.

Viva Vivek 2024!
You're falling for the longest running troll on TexAgs.

In case you haven't noticed, he is the only DeSantis "supporter" who is also supporting the indictments. Everyone else has called it bull*****
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
fka ftc
My bad. Had them blocked before but reminded clearly today they need a permablock.
annie88
AG
shiftyandquick said:

annie88 said:

shiftyandquick said:

Good Lord

Yeah that's not what he did. I'm sure you believe J6, too.
Are you still wearing masks as well?

How embarrassing for you.
oh no
AG
LMCane said:

oh no said:

Quote:

OR...

but you do you.
I'm not arguing against DeSantis. I like DeSantis. I don't see how full on political persecution of the regime's political opponents, endless phony sham lawfare intent on interfering with our elections again (best case) or imprisoning political opponents of the regime is a good thing for a once great nation.

Bureaucrats committed the biggest election interference we've ever seen - censoring proof of Biden's corruption and propagating a letter denying proof of Biden's corruption in 2020.. Now, a fully weaoponized federal government and some state surrogates are committing the new biggest election interference we've ever seen, creating crimes for a political opponent they don't like.

This has to do with the end of our democracy- not voting for DeSantis in the primary.

but you do you
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

How did they get a grand jury to okay this?

They jury shopped and basically they're idiots and liars too.

It's all bull*****
Been running down my rat trails this morning trying to figure out how this all went down yesterday and I am more than a little confused about how long this grand jury, the one handing down a 41 count indictment against 19 defendants, had been hearing evidence and then actually deliberating all of that. Early in the day, the reporting was ten witnesses over two days. Monday and Tuesday. Then the indictment is posted on the docket in the middle of day and then promptly taken dowm. Then all ten witnesses were called yesterday? Grand jury deliberates for how long?

For how long had this presentation been going on? Was it months? Weeks? Ten hours on a Monday?

And after weeks of reporting that the Fulton County Courthouse would be in effect shut down and severaly limited to people not having business with the courts from entering, were there a ton of reporters and camera crews following the Clerk of Court, brandishing the indictment, surrounded by court security, walking down a back hall in the courthouse to present the indictment to be filed on the docket? So orchestrated, so directed. Low rent reality TV show, indeed. Wonder which Hollywood director was hired for this one?

annie88
AG
There does seem to be something very funny about this entire thing. And of course you notice that the media is not asking any of this.

https://x.com/amuse/status/1691147034672115716?s=46&t=A8niYUEA5wJSePupKLEPlg

oh no
AG
annie88 said:

There does seem to be something very funny about this entire thing. And of course you notice that the media is not asking any of this.

Don't worry. The talking point will be out soon. and then BAM - everything DEBUNKED!!!
jt2hunt
AG
They said they have no idea how the register works
GeorgiAg
AG
Kemp's piling on:

annie88
AG
This is a very lengthy tweet that I saw, what do you think about this Hawg?

So the Fulton County Georgia prosecutor's office "accidentally" posted the charges against Trump even though the Grand Jury was still hearing testimony and hadn't voted on anything.

Nope, not rigged.

The charges are things like "racketeering," making false statements, conspiracy, and solicitation of oath violation. The local Democrat prosecutor bringing the charges, Fani Willis, also includes a charge of "forgery."

Was Donald Trump forging stuff?

I'd like to see the evidence on that.
Hard to see how anything Trump did involved "racketeering."

If you are conspiring with others to commit crimes, that can fall under the RICO ACT (Racketeering and Corrupt Organizations Act). This law was enacted to allow the government to more effectively go after organized crime -- like Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, drug cartels, etc.

RICO is a very broadly worded statute that can be used to put almost anyone away for life if the government really decides to put everything you've done under a microscope.

Check out the book THREE FELONIES A DAY by attorney Harvey Silvergate (a Harvard Law grad).

This book tells us that the typical professional today is committing several federal crimes per day without knowing it.

In this case, Trump was simply expressing his opinion to people about the 2020 Election. And a lot of people were basically nodding in agreement. So that's racketeering and conspiracy.

Trump's team was also challenging the election results in the courts -- perfectly legal.

The 98-page indictment by local Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis also includes indictments against these co-defendants: state Sen. Shawn Still; attorneys John Eastman, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Bob Cheeley, Ray Smith III and Kenneth Chesebro; former assistant U.S. attorney general Jeffrey Clark; GOP strategist Michael Roman; former Coffee County elections supervisor Misty Hampton; former Coffee County GOP chairwoman Cathy Latham; Atlanta bail bondsman Scott Hall; publicist Trevian Kutti; Illinois pastor Stephen Cliffguard Lee; and Harrison Floyd, who briefly ran for a suburban Atlanta U.S. House seat before serving as director of Black Voices for Trump.

Really? Trump's lawyer Jenna Willis?

I've seen her on TV many times.

Looks like a perfectly respectable lawyer.
Certainly does not strike me as any kind of Al Capone?
Sidney Powell does strike me as crazy. But it's not illegal to be crazy.
The Director of Black Voices for Trump is also indicted.
Really? What did he do?

This indictment is just an effort to destroy the lives of any and all who have any connection to Trump. And it's extra bad if you happen to be a black Trump supporter.
Former Assistant U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Clark indicted?

Really? What did he do?

Looks like Trump's entire legal team has been indicted?
Is it illegal now to launch legal challenges to elections?

Only if you're a Republican challenging an election result favorable to the Democrat, apparently.
The Fulton County grand jury met for just 10 hours on these 41 charges.
How was this grand jury able to go through 98 pages and 41 charges in just 10 hours?

I guess it really is true that any prosecutor can secure indictments against a ham sandwich.

The Democrat judge was cracking jokes and laughing the entire time he was reading off the charges.
The Democrat prosecutor, Fani Willis, wants all defendants tried together all at once in one trial.

Sounds like a trial in North Korea.

Trump did call the GA Sec State and ask him to find 12,000 votes. Trump did not say manufacture 12,000 bogus ballots. Trump obviously believed there were 12,000 votes for Trump out there somewhere, perhaps in a dumpster. Right or wrong, he's entitled to believe that.

And it's perfectly legal for Trump to scream and yell about it, just as Hillary Clinton went on ad nausea about how she believed the 2016 Election was stolen. Actually, she tried to steal the 2016 election by creating the "Russia Hoax" narrative, but failed.

That actually was a crime -- many crimes. This hoax triggered a two-year investigation by a Special Counsel even though the FBI knew the "Russia Hoax" was a hoax from the start. It was an attempt by the Hillary Campaign and the Obama FBI-CIA-NSA to frame Donald Trump. But no one prosecuted for this hoax.

It's interesting that none of these indictments accuse Trump of committing election fraud, vote fraud, or anything like that.

The prosecutor, Fani Willis, vaguely accuses Trump of "undermining" the election.

They are attacking Trump for his words and statements.

His words, statements, and legal challenges to the election all came after the election. So how does any of this undermine the election?

And why is it illegal to make legal challenges to the election?

Trump is not being prosecuted for things most people think of as crimes. He's not being prosecuted for stealing money, bribery while in office, or killing anyone. He's not being prosecuted for inciting a riot, insurrection, or sedition.

After 7 years of non-stop investigations, they haven't even been able to find any cheating on taxes.

Jack Smith's J6 case hinges entirely on Trump not really believing what he's been saying. Trump's been saying the election was stolen. Is there any doubt that Trump believes this?

Trump might be wrong. But there's no question he believes the 2020 Election was stolen.

It's not illegal to be wrong. It's not even illegal to lie, unless under oath. If it were illegal for politicians to lie, everyone in Congress would be in jail, as would every President except for George Washington . . . because he "never told a lie." Or at least that's what I was taught in first grade.

So they want to put Trump in prison for 9,000,000,000,000 years for making false statements (possibly false) that he believes were true statements.

Let's not forget that Jack Smith's prosecution and conviction of Governor Bob McDonnell was overturned 9-0 by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Fulton County prosecutor, Fani Willis, is an elected official. She's a Democrat politician and has been fundraising for her reelection on getting Trump.

In the Fulton County, Georgia indictments, why does a local Democrat prosecutor have any jurisdiction over federal election law?

If this were really a valid case here, why isn't this being handled at the federal level by a U.S. Attorney?

Apparently, because even the Biden Justice Department does not think there's a case in Fulton County.

Are we at a point now when any local Republican DA can bring criminal charges against any Democrat running for President?

And is it really possible to prove the 2020 Election wasn't stolen?

We're only talking about 44,000 votes or so across three states that made the difference.

It's true Trump never proved the Election was stolen. So then: Is it a crime now to make a statement that might or might not be true, but then fail to prove your statement true?

There were many violations of Election law in the key Democrat-run states, especially in Wisconsin, as ruled by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

No one was held accountable for these election law violations that heavily favored Biden in Wisconsin. And the court did not order a do-over for the election.

Mark Zuckerberg contributed $450 million to set up ballot drop boxes in urban areas (where the Democrat votes are) in battleground states. This amounted to true election interference and was ruled illegal by the Wisconsin Supreme Court one year after the 2020 election.

Justice Rebecca Bradley wrote this in her opinion for the majority: "The illegality of these drop boxes weakens the people's faith that the election produced an outcome reflective of their will. The Wisconsin voters, and all lawful voters, are injured when the institution charged with administering Wisconsin elections does not follow the law, leaving the results in question."

She noted: "If the right to vote is to have any meaning at all, elections must be conducted according to law."

But no legal repercussions for Zuck.

Google search is heavily biased in favor of Democrats. This is a $1.5 TRILLION corporation. Google's rigged search results amount to election interference. We know from the work of Harvard Psychologist and the former editor of Psychology Today Robert Epstein that biased Google search results are having massive impact on elections in favor of Democrats at every level of government. So Google is deciding all close elections.

So now Democrats have indicted Donald Trump, the leading Republican candidate for President, on upwards of 100 crimes.

Almost all these indictments stem from Donald Trump having an opinion about the 2020 Election that differs from the official narrative. Why not 1,000 crimes? Why not a MILLION crimes? Why stop there?

@benhart_freedom
annie88
AG
Kemp is an idiot and a liar.

He might as well be a Democrat.

Not surprising you're defending him.
annie88
AG
https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1691490874218229785?s=46&t=A8niYUEA5wJSePupKLEPlg
aggiehawg
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Kemp's piling on:

Kemp needs to come out in support of the case Garland Favorito brought then. He has the reciots and the experts have already examined (low resolution) scans of the absentee ballots in an evidentiary hearing in Judge Amero's court. Judge orally agreed the evidence was there to warrant a higher resolution scan and how to structure an order to make that happen. The Fulton County attorney's office was in on that evidentiary hearing via Zoom and expressed no objections to the second more in depth scan.

But then a funny thing happened. Instead of getting a written detailed court order on how the scan would be conducted, Judge Amero up and dismissed the case on standing. Then that dismissal went up to the Georgia state supreme court and was reversed and remanded.

You want proof, Kemp? Encourage that case to proceed.
oh no
AG
i don't see how any anti-communist can view mass-mailed elections, and with that many insecure and unsurveiled drop boxes, for over a million people who don't want to put mail in ballots in the mail, with configurable signature verification settings, without audit trails or reliable chains of custody, with really high ballot adjudication rates, with highly suspicious phony water main bursts in the night, with suspicious videos of cases being brought out and scanned after observers were forced to leave, with TTV's data analysis linking the same phones to drop boxes more than 10x and to zuck-funded NGOs... as "secure"
BMX Bandit
annie88 said:

to hell with all of Kemp's conservative record!!! he doesn't bend the knee!! must be dem!!!
annie88
AG
BMX Bandit said:

annie88 said:

to hell with all of Kemp's conservative record!!! he doesn't bend the knee!! must be dem!!!

And this one case he is acting like a Democrat. There is a lot of proof that there was fraud in the Georgia election, but hey, go ahead.

I thought Mike Pence was an honorable guy to once turns out he isn't either and neither is Chris Christie. Your record only get you so far.
jt2hunt
AG
https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1691289271657975808?s=46&t=d7IBskBQGuJBCHbjK9TA7A

Lol tweeting is a crime now!
BMX Bandit
Quote:

I thought Mike Pence was an honorable guy to once turns out he isn't either and neither is Chris Christie
the former's sin was not bending the knee also. christie was never honorable. but he gets to pick fbi director for some reason
annie88
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

I thought Mike Pence was an honorable guy to once turns out he isn't either and neither is Chris Christie
the former's sin was not bending the knee also. christie was never honorable. but he gets to pick fbi director for some reason

You don't wanna talk about the FBI right now given how corrupt they are as well as our DOJ

Mike Pence has showed himself to be the ass that he is right now. I never really understood his appeal, but I know presidents often go for an opposite like Obama or JFK. He was so milquetoast and now trying to be a bad ass right now is not a good look on him. He's kind of looking like Biden right now.

I know you don't like Trump and I do and I'll say that even though I don't think he will be president again what's going on right now is absolute bull**** and it's a disgrace to our country and Mike Pence can go **** himself.

So keep making yourself righteous little statements I guess it'll make you feel better about yourself.
aggiehawg
AG
Pretty much nails what has happened and a good summary of what I have been reading in my research this morning.

Have to confess, the ten hours claim seems dubious to me. But I have to ask because I'm not seeing much to dispute it. The sheer volume of the indictment would militate against that happening even with a grand jury composed of Andy McCarthy, Dershowitz ad Turley who can consume mass amounts of evidence and law quickly, would that even remotely be credible.

That's not how grand juries work in the real world, like ever. And certainly not with the amount of press that was allowed into the courthouse last night.
fka ftc
GeorgiAg said:

Kemp's piling on:

I mean one of the INDICTED co-conspirators is the guy who led the voting reform effort. Sort of tricky to navigate through.

If elections are more secure, why are they indicting a guy for the crime of calling into question election integrity? The guy who led the effort to reform the election? Seems a bit odd to me.
BMX Bandit
i think Trump is being railroaded and this is all a disgrace. i'll happily vote for trump if he is the nominee. that does not change that Kemp is not remotely a democrat and you only hate kemp and pence because they don't lie for trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.