Pending indictment against Trump in Georgia

189,378 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiejayrod
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trump is going to FAFO with witness tampering, isn't he?

The Kraken
AG
What an idiot.
oh no
AG
Quote:

How about, "My opponent waged a strong campaign and won.
Trump is a lot of things, but how can anyone expect him to lie like that?
oh no
AG
witness tampering! Got him this time! finally.
Rockdoc
AG
oh no said:

Quote:

Even that poster doesn't believe what he typed.
fka ftc
GeorgiAg said:

This was posted on the other thread, and I will say the same thing in response. What is the issue with what he said here?

There is no explicit nor implied threat nor intimidation.

How is this tampering with a witness? Did Trump say something false? Sounds like he is just commenting on some guy testifying, which evidently is public knowledge regardless.

Some of you guys try to read way to much into Trump's tweets. which no doubt resulting in your love affair with Joseph Robinette Biden...
No Spin Ag
oh no said:

Quote:

This is so true.

Biden didn't need to even crawl a campaign to get more people to pull the lever against Trump.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
oh no
AG
Rockdoc said:

oh no said:

Quote:

the obama and trump record shattering 81 million vote "strong" campaign, as seen the few times when not in basement with a media lid on:

election "victory" night for, by far (allegedly), the most popular politician ever to grace this country with his presence:
Watermelon Man
Rockdoc said:

oh no said:

Quote:

Oh yeah, like "Even though my opponent ran a weak campaign, he beat me,: is something he would say.
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
Rapier108
fka ftc said:

GeorgiAg said:

This was posted on the other thread, and I will say the same thing in response. What is the issue with what he said here?

There is no explicit nor implied threat nor intimidation.

How is this tampering with a witness? Did Trump say something false? Sounds like he is just commenting on some guy testifying, which evidently is public knowledge regardless.

Some of you guys try to read way to much into Trump's tweets. which no doubt resulting in your love affair with Joseph Robinette Biden...
Here is the thing. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't be.

But because it is Trump, the left will not hesitate to slap him with additional charges, perhaps a gag order, and perhaps toss his ass in jail with no bail.

Trump is his own worst enemy at this point. Every time he opens his mouth or rages posts on un-Truth Social, he just digs the hole a little deeper.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
fka ftc
Rapier108 said:

Here is the thing. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't be.

But because it is Trump, the left will not hesitate to slap him with additional charges, perhaps a gag order, and perhaps toss his ass in jail with no bail.

Trump is his own worst enemy at this point. Every time he opens his mouth or rages posts on un-Truth Social, he just digs the hole a little deeper.
Agree with that. Though it may keep things moderately quieter if he hushed up, I doubt it makes an overall difference. His supporters love it, his haterz scoff at it.

And others have suggested, he may be itching to get locked up. Makes him even more the martyr.

He has a CLEAR right to free speech. Lock him up and this gets fast tracked to SCOTUS, where I think the Dems get a beat down.

Or the crazies on both sides take the simmer to a full on boil.
aggiehawg
AG
Here's a question: why didn't Kemp and/or Duncan call a special session to investigate the 2020 election? The were state legislative committees having hearings about all of the issues. But without being in session the state legislature's hands were tied to do anything else.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Here's a question: why didn't Kemp and/or Duncan call a special session to investigate the 2020 election? The were state legislative committees having hearings about all of the issues. But without being in session the state legislature's hands were tied to do anything else.
Kemp is a closeted Democrat. He is like the Joe Manchin of Georgia. Say whatever it takes to be popular and get elected.
BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Kemp is a closeted Democrat. He is like the Joe Manchin of Georgia. Say whatever it takes to be popular and get elected.

Closeted Democrat that signed a 6 week abortion ban. Didn't realize that was mainstream Dem platform. Or signing a bill requiring ID for mail in voting. Super liberal. Basically Stacy Abrams.
Watermelon Man
aggiehawg said:

Perhaps Kemp, being an ex-Secretary of State and having certified several elections in the past (including his own for Governor), had a strong knowledge of how the votes were counted and how difficult it would be to cheat and not be caught. Launching a bunch investigations would turn up nothing, but would generate Republican-endorsed evidence that the nonsense about "suitcases full of ballots" and "multiple vote counting" was all manufactured simply to generate doubt. That wouldn't have helped.

In short, the people who counted and certified the votes worked for him and he knew exactly what they were doing, since he did the exact same thing a year or two ago.

It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
aggiehawg
AG
Watermelon Man said:

aggiehawg said:

Perhaps Kemp, being an ex-Secretary of State and having certified several elections in the past (including* his own for Governor), had a strong knowledge of how the votes were counted and how difficult it would be to cheat and not be caught. Launching a bunch investigations would turn up nothing, but would generate Republican-endorsed evidence that the nonsense about "suitcases full of ballots" and "multiple vote counting" was all manufactured simply to generate doubt. That wouldn't have helped.

In short, the people who counted and certified the votes worked for him and he knew exactly what they were doing, since he did the exact same thing a year or two ago.

LOL. Boy are you off-base about Kemp's time as Sec of State. He was sued out the wazoo in his official capacity. An entire election server database was wiped out right after he was sued over the 2016 election.
Watermelon Man
aggiehawg said:

Watermelon Man said:

aggiehawg said:

Perhaps Kemp, being an ex-Secretary of State and having certified several elections in the past (including* his own for Governor), had a strong knowledge of how the votes were counted and how difficult it would be to cheat and not be caught. Launching a bunch investigations would turn up nothing, but would generate Republican-endorsed evidence that the nonsense about "suitcases full of ballots" and "multiple vote counting" was all manufactured simply to generate doubt. That wouldn't have helped.

LOL. Boy are you off-base about Kemp's time as Sec of State. He was sued out the wazoo in his official capacity. An entire election server database was wiped out right after he was sued over the 2016 election.
Kind of proves my point, doesn't it? Or do you think Kemp had no idea why he was being sued?
rausr
AG
Ellis Wyatt
Watermelon Man said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

As the Bible says, "there is a time to speak and a time to be silent."
Trump has always had that problem.

But it is honestly irrelevant. There is nothing Trump could say or could not say to avoid all of this.
This is not a prosecution seeking justice. This is a prosecution seeking vengeance.
I can think of a few things he could have said, but didn't.

How about, "My opponent waged a strong campaign and won. I concede."
That would have been a lie. His opponent absolutely did not wage a strong campaign, and I cannot imagine there is anyone other than Joe himself who would believe that.
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Closeted Democrat that signed a 6 week abortion ban. Didn't realize that was mainstream Dem platform. Or signing a bill requiring ID for mail in voting. Super liberal. Basically Stacy Abrams.
Then I will clarify. He is simply a ***** who will suckle on whatever is needed to have power and status.

So yea, basically Stacy Abrams and Kamala Harris.

Not a fan, never going to be a fan, the dude is toxic manure.
Houstonag
AG
Just like Germany with the rise of the Reich, brown shirts and Hitler.
GeorgiAg
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

BoydCrowder13
fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Then I will clarify. He is simply a ***** who will suckle on whatever is needed to have power and status.

Kemp isn't like Abrams, Harris or Trump. He actually wins and gets things done.

Plus he has a 60%+ approval rating in a absolutely must win state.
Rapier108
Don't forget that a lot of the MAGA loudmouths on social media were calling on people to vote for Abrams.

I don't remember if Trump did as well, but wouldn't surprise me.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BoydCrowder13
Rapier108 said:

Don't forget that a lot of the MAGA loudmouths on social media were calling on people to vote for Abrams.

I don't remember if Trump did as well, but wouldn't surprise me.

Trump called for Kemp's impeachment in Dec 2020 then retweeted Lin Wood's call to jail Kemp. Then in 2021 told a rally that he'd be okay if Abrams beat Kemp.

Why on earth would Kemp stay loyal to that guy?
J. Walter Weatherman
BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Plus he has a 60%+ approval rating in an absolutely must win state.

Kemp is a giant conservative in every way possible when it comes to policy, but he told Trump to f off with his fake stolen election claims so that must mean he's as bad as Abrams, etc. Incredible stuff.

Edit: whoops big typo
Ellis Wyatt
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Trump is a giant conservative in every way possible when it comes to policy, but he told Trump to f off with his fake stolen election claims so that must mean he's as bad as Abrams, etc. Incredible stuff.
He shouldn't.

Then again, there is no staying loyal. He was never loyal to Trump or to election integrity.
BoydCrowder13
Ellis Wyatt said:

Trump is a giant conservative in every way possible when it comes to policy, but he told Trump to f off with his fake stolen election claims so that must mean he's as bad as Abrams, etc. Incredible stuff.
He shouldn't.

Then again, there is no staying loyal. He was never loyal to Trump or to election integrity.

So you don't support SB 202 (Election Integrity Act)?
BMX Bandit
Ellis Wyatt said:

He shouldn't.

This is such a load of dung.

Amazing how many people have fallen for the garbage out there.
Ellis Wyatt
BMX Bandit said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

He shouldn't.

This is such a load of dung.

Amazing how many people have fallen for the garbage out there.
I am no Trump sycophant, but as someone who has been involved directly with elections for over 20 years, Georgia has not tried to be transparent in response to concerns with their elections. That's a fact.

I can only conclude that a lack of transparency is intentional.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I am no Trump sycophant, but as someone who has been involved directly with elections for over 20 years, Georgia has not tried to be transparent in response to concerns with their elections. That's a fact.

I can only conclude that a lack of transparency is intentional.
This. They have fought it tooth and nail at every turn. Why?
BMX Bandit
Yet you have no facts showing Kemp does not care about election integrity. It's all "kraken" nonsense.
Ellis Wyatt
BMX Bandit said:

Yet you have no facts showing Kemp does not care about election integrity. It's all "kraken" nonsense.
I have not made a reference to Kraken. There were quite number of things never explained about Georgia's 2020 election. Transparency goes a long way to quelling suspicion.
BMX Bandit
"Things aren't explained" is a far cry from kemp not caring.
fka ftc
BoydCrowder13 said:

Plus he has a 60%+ approval rating in a absolutely must win state.
60% approval rating in a state that nearly elected Stacy Abram and then elected Warnock and Ossoff, the state that gave this Country Jimmy Carter... yea, that's not helping the case that Kemp is a "good conservative".

What a joke. Again, if Kemp thought it was in his political favor to kill babies and defund the police, the would jump right on it.

The dude is an unprincipled dolt and a **** stain on a ****ty state.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.