Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,666 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
News said it happened on I10 and one car followed the other onto tc Jester.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Good grief. I work off Kansas. That's right by us.
htxag09
AG
That pump company?
98Ag99Grad
AG
Yep. Been there almost 21 years. Neighborhood sure has changed. Too damn crowded now. Need to get the hell out. Our long trailer was stolen last night but recovered early this morning over in Acres Homes.
Gator92
AG
Quote:

Open borders doing their thing.

Woman charged for luring man to MS-13 ambush, where he was hacked by machete and shot to death

Quote:

HOUSTON - A woman is on the run after being charged with murder for luring a man to his ambush death at the hands of machete-wielding MS-13 gang members.

Authorities are now asking for the public's help in finding Karla Jackelin Morales. Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg announced on Wednesday that a reward is being offered for information that leads to her capture.

"She helped plan and plot this vicious execution, and somebody out there knows where she is hiding," Ogg said. "You can do the right thing by helping deliver justice for Jose's family, and you can collect a reward for your efforts."

Five MS-13 gang members, who hacked 24-year-old Villanueva with a machete and shot him to death, have already been convicted and sentenced to prison. Morales is the last to face trial.

She was set for trial on Oct. 25 and was free on a $60,000 bond.
Just five days before trial, Morales cut off her GPS ankle monitor and absconded. She has since been charged with bond jumping.

Ogg said that authorities will not ask the immigration status of potential tipsters, and they can remain anonymous, even when they get paid.

According to authorities, Morales lured Villanueva on July 29, 2018 to a grassy field near a Spring elementary school to smoke marijuana as a belated birthday gift.

Once he got there, several MS-13 members hacked him with machetes, and then, as he tried to crawl away, shot him repeatedly with a handgun
Villanueva's mutilated and decomposing remains were found days later.

Investigators say the victim had been hiding from the gang members, who were searching for him for allegedly disparaging MS-13 in a rap-music battle.

Morales and the gang planned the scheme to lure Villanueva into the ambush for weeks before the murder.

Morales, 20, goes by the nicknames "Cherry," "Karlita," "Missy," and "Foxy."
She is 5 feet tall with a heavy build. She has black hair and brown eyes, as well as tattoos, including a large one on her upper left chest that reads "Alicia."

Authorities believe Morales, who was born in California and has family in Honduras and El Salvador, may still be in the Houston area.

Back when Morales was charged with murder, prosecutors asked a magistrate judge to set her bond at $250,000. The judge instead set it at $100,000.

A district court judge later lowered the bond to $60,000 and waived the defendant's fees for an ankle monitor.

She failed to show up for a hearing days before her trial was to begin and hasn't been seen since.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/wanted-woman-charged-for-luring-man-to-ms-13-ambush-where-he-was-hacked-by-machete-and-shot-to-death

Keegan99
AG
Quote:

Back when Morales was charged with murder, prosecutors asked a magistrate judge to set her bond at $250,000. The judge instead set it at $100,000.

A district court judge later lowered the bond to $60,000 and waived the defendant's fees for an ankle monitor.

This is my shocked face.
Texaggie7nine
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/02/09/pct-4-constable-mark-herman-announce-initiative-to-hold-judges-magistrates-accountable-on-criminal-cases-with-lack-of-probable-cause/

I guess this is Mark Herman's conference
7nine
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Good
Texaggie7nine
This guy says it best

7nine
98Ag99Grad
AG
Hell yeah!
htownag10
AG
I thought this was in reference to jade helm 2.0 in houston right now with the 160th flying around.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
AgLA06 said:

The body was dumped in my neighborhood. The appartments are in weird stretch between our neighborhood and Shepherd that is a jumble of large acreage residential lots, businesses, and old independent / small multifamily units.

2 very different worlds that typically stay to themselves even though a community park in the middle is equally used.

Constables do a great job keeping our neighborhood safe. They were already investigating the dumped body and had camera footage of the time dumped, suspects, and vehicle before the original crime scenes were found.

My cousin lives with his fiancee in a gated townhome development on that street basically right across the street from the apts where the shootout happened. He had gnarly nest footage of the shootout from the complex and you could hear crazy gunfire, see a bullet strike their gate and spark, and hear the car speed off.

Then yesterday afternoon he sent video of them announcing on intercom they had a warrant for unit xx.

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
dubi
AG
Video please!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
dubi said:

Video please!

I wish I could, it's pretty nuts.
htownag10
AG
Stop wishing and do something about it!
TXAG 05
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

AgLA06 said:

The body was dumped in my neighborhood. The appartments are in weird stretch between our neighborhood and Shepherd that is a jumble of large acreage residential lots, businesses, and old independent / small multifamily units.

2 very different worlds that typically stay to themselves even though a community park in the middle is equally used.

Constables do a great job keeping our neighborhood safe. They were already investigating the dumped body and had camera footage of the time dumped, suspects, and vehicle before the original crime scenes were found.

My cousin lives with his fiancee in a gated townhome development on that street basically right across the street from the apts where the shootout happened. He had gnarly nest footage of the shootout from the complex and you could hear crazy gunfire, see a bullet strike their gate and spark, and hear the car speed off.

Then yesterday afternoon he sent video of them announcing on intercom they had a warrant for unit xx.

There was a big birthday party or something going on at those apartments last night when I drove by. Filled up the whole carport area and people were out in the street.
W
AG
and those streets are narrow. It's like running the gauntlet
Hammerly High Dive Crips
According to him, there was a balloon release for the fallen and the "homies" were still out there at night jamming Pac and Bone Thugs.

Their nest cam caught audio an even more shocking gun fight months ago at like 3pm on a beautiful weekday. It came from the extension of those apts that is right next door to their townhomes so it was even louder. Almost sounded like a full auto weapon was being used.

Those streets were always dicey and lots of drug/gang activity, but there must be turf wars because only in the past year has it descended into cartel type sh**.

If you can zoom, those guys outside of the MRAP, or whatever that thing is, look like special forces or mercenaries.
TXAG 05
AG
I saw the big thing of balloons, that's why I thought it might have been a birthday party.

Oak St is the quickest way from my house to get out of the neighborhood and onto Shepherd, so I pass by those apartments just about everyday. Keep hoping that village of townhomes keeps expanding and push more of the gangster stuff out.
htownag10
AG
That's what HPD swat wears
AgLA06
AG
I'm on Martin
Ag_07
AG
Remember when the biggest issue with gentrification was your truck being on blocks or your tailgate being stolen?

We've jumped the shark and are now into full blown police shootouts and swat standoffs.
TXAG 05
AG
AgLA06 said:

I'm on Martin

On Richelieu.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

According to him, there was a balloon release for the fallen and the "homies" were still out there at night jamming Pac and Bone Thugs.

Their nest cam caught audio an even more shocking gun fight months ago at like 3pm on a beautiful weekday. It came from the extension of those apts that is right next door to their townhomes so it was even louder. Almost sounded like a full auto weapon was being used.

Those streets were always dicey and lots of drug/gang activity, but there must be turf wars because only in the past year has it descended into cartel type sh**.

If you can zoom, those guys outside of the MRAP, or whatever that thing is, look like special forces or mercenaries.

Ciboag96
National news fo da Tine

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-judges-dismissal-cases

Quote:

Houston-area law enforcement officials voiced frustration toward Harris County judges this week for dismissing a large number of criminal cases amid an ongoing crime surge in the region, saying criminals are feeling emboldened by lax penalties for violent offenders.

Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman said he was notified several months ago by District Attorney Kim Ogg that judges and magistrates had slated thousands of cases for dismissal. Her prosecutors were left with no choice but to dismiss the cases, he said.

Quote:

"Harris County is being razed by murderers, rapists, robbers and thieves," he said. "There's nothing more frustrating for law enforcement officers to go out there and do their job and do it with the utmost responsibility, but when it's turned around on us and we have a part of the system that just refuses to work, it's discouraging."
Al Bula
AG
Yeesh. Some serious A Clockwork Orange stuff going on here. When the animals run the zoo…

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/02/12/langham-creek-high-school-coach-jumped-by-middle-schoolers-officials-say/

This dude would be tarred and feathered as a racist had he attempted to protect himself. Tough spot to be in.

Clown world.
P.H. Dexippus
AG

But seriously, they need the book thrown at them, and not just the school's code of conduct. They'll get off too light being juveniles.
Mr. Lahey
AG
I'm sure these children will grow up to accomplish great things!!
TX04Aggie
AG
Seems that section of Cypress is a real dump now. I remember a college girlfriend of mine grew up and went to school there and we would visit her parents. Me being from a small town, I thought it was so nice and fancy, haha. That was literally 20 years ago.

We have had the tire/wheel thieves running rampant last few weeks in Timbergrove. Seems every day we are getting an alert on it happening
Sea Speed
AG
20 years ago when I was in high school we were calling it gangham creek, I cant imagine it has got any better.
TX04Aggie
AG
I think she lived in Copperfield. I drove thru there a few months ago and it has really changed.
agproducer
AG
Sea Speed said:

20 years ago when I was in high school we were calling it gangham creek, I cant imagine it has got any better.
We were calling it the same 30 years ago when I was in high school. I grew up in the Klein and Tomball area.

I've lived in Copperfield for the last 13 years. In the time we've been here, things have declined a bit. The issues aren't so much Copperfield the neighborhood, but the 529 corridor. Developers are adding more and more cheap homes. That's doubled my home value, but hurt the area.

It's like the city of Houston where there are safe pockets, then you drive a bit and you are in a scary area. The area at Barker and 529 is questionable. The same can be said around 529 and Eldridge or West Road, just east of 6. My family and friends call that spot "Murder Kroger."

A big issue, other than parents not teaching their kids right and wrong, is that there are too many people in the area and not enough law enforcement.

All that being said, we have liked living here. There are issues like you'd have living in the city. Most of Harris County seems to be turning into a cesspool. It's disappointing.
htownag10
AG
The crazy part is the bridgeland and Cy park. Really comparing the make up of the population. Both schools are about 2 miles apart. One is a high socioeconomic status and the other is really low
Hammerly High Dive Crips
htownag10 said:

The crazy part is the bridgeland and Cy park. Really comparing the make up of the population. Both schools are about 2 miles apart. One is a high socioeconomic status and the other is really low

Just over 6 miles, actually. Although it does feel a little closer for some reason.

For perspective, Memorial HS is 3 mi from Northcrook HS and 2.5 mi from Spring Hoods.
htownag10
AG
Which is expected in the city because well it's the city. Little different in burbs.

Also we are all still waiting for the shoot out footage!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.