Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,654 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh, there's definitely an inside angle to the juggings.

you never hear about someone who just made a deposit getting accidentally jugged
maroon barchetta
W said:

oh, there's definitely an inside angle to the juggings.

you never hear about someone who just made a deposit getting accidentally jugged
Cromagnum
AG
Houston is going to be Detroit inside of 20 years.
maroon barchetta
Cromagnum said:

Bro, they just bought back 850 guns. The city is safe.
swimmerbabe11
becca cakes has had theirs broken 3 times in the last couple of months too, different area, but also Asian owned. I'm wondering if that is part of the deal.
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/stafford-motel-shooting-woman-charged-murder/285-d3e2d8f2-0890-4239-a711-e27b66f5f290

Quote:

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas A 26-year-old woman was arrested and charged with murder one week after a man was shot to death in a Stafford motel room.
Editor's note: The videos attached to this article are an update investigators provided last week at the scene of the shooting.

According to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, it happened at a motel in the 12100 block of Murphy Road, which is in southwest Harris County near the intersection of Beltway 8 and I-69.

RELATED: Woman on the run after man found fatally shot in Stafford motel room, deputies say
At the time of the shooting, investigators said they received a call from a woman who told them a man was getting sexually aggressive with her so she shot him and left. Authorities later identified the victim as 60-year-old Johnny Johnson, who had been renting the motel room for three days.

Authorities said the shooter, later identified as Symphony Griffin, left the motel after calling 911. Investigators said Griffin left in a Cadillac SUV that Johnson was driving when he checked in a few days prior.

Griffin is charged with murder and was arrested, Gonzalez announced via Twitter about a week after the shooting happened.

Could there be more than one Symphony Griffin?

Ciboag96
Crime Stoppers unveils latest violent crime data for Harris County

Quote:

Whitmire joined leaders at the press conference to call attention to the violent crime plaguing Houston. He said criminals are getting too many chances to re-offend in Harris County.

"The 117,000 inmates, that's 30,000 difference from two years ago, where do you think they are? They're on the streets of Houston," said Whitmire. "Repeat offenders."

Whitmire gave Jeremiah Jones as a recent example. Jones is accused of killing his ex-girlfriend's 9-year-old daughter. Jones was out on five felony bonds at the time of the murder earlier this month.

"Criminals out there feel emboldened because they know they'll get out, they know they won't be held accountable," said Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez.

Re-offenders are re-offending

Quote:

Crime Stoppers' new research center compiled a mid-year report that breaks down violent crime in the region. It found from January to June of this year, homicides are down 5% compared to last year, but remain up overall since 2020.

Sexual assaults and aggravated assaults are also down slightly through the first part of this year compared to last but are also still up from where they were in 2020.
Mayor Cheeeel is polishing his White House award as we speak

Quote:

Gun violence has taken an especially hard toll on Texas children.

"This year we've seen a 333% increase in the number of Texas children killed due to gun violence over the same reporting period last year," said Sydney Zuiker with Crime Stoppers of Houston. "Even if we eliminated the children lost in the Robb Elementary shooting in Uvalde, the number of children killed in Texas is double what it was last year."

Darn those guns and their violence's. Good thing we had a buy back program.
htownag10
AG
Anyone have a 3D printer I can borrow?
AgLA06
AG
Someone paid for a 3d printer and made money off of those idiots at the same time!
maroon barchetta
swimmerbabe11 said:

becca cakes has had theirs broken 3 times in the last couple of months too, different area, but also Asian owned. I'm wondering if that is part of the deal.

Saw an interview with owner of Fork It yesterday. It's a black woman that relocated here from another state to open a business. Not Asian owned in that case.
Stat Monitor Repairman
htownag10 said:

Anyone have a 3D printer I can borrow?

Same thing happened in India when the British put a bounty on cobras and the indians started breeding cobras.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
cupcakesprinkles said:

aggiedata said:

We had a Jugging in front of my house yesterday.

We are in Cypress and had a contractor visit. He was followed from a bank for 45 minutes after he took a cash withdrawal. He pulled up and came inside. They quickly smashed he window, open the console and took his $1000 and were gone. They could have easily followed him through our door if they wanted.

Cops call it Jugging. Be alert out there. Feels like bank tellers could text their pals in the parking lot about who has cash. He went to a bank in the Woodlands.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine near 290/spring Cypress. The cops setup a sting for the "juggers" and caught them a couple of days later. They said they were also checking on all of the bank workers because they think someone working there was texting the thieves when someone would withdraw a decent sum of cash.
Geez, if this is the case, can we bring back public executions? Or at least torture? You should never have to worry about something like this but we keep reinforcing more and more to any criminals and would-be criminals that CRIME PAYS, thanks to liberalism.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
maroon barchetta said:

Cromagnum said:

Bro, they just bought back 850 guns. The city is safe.
Most of which was undoubtedly staged.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/child-dead-west-houston-motel/285-c04323a0-6620-4061-bed3-8d822179b47c

Quote:

A child was pronounced dead after being found at a west Houston motel and a man and woman were detained at the scene, according to Houston police.

Ciboag96
Drown him in the sewers

htxag09
AG
Maybe it's just me, but general just bull**** seems to be getting worse in the city. About a month ago the wife and I were woken up to 30+ gun shots.

And within the last few weeks I've seen the following on my Saturday morning runs: a preppy dude passed out in the grass along tc jester near white oak bayou, a dude passed out in his garage covered in piss and his door to his house wide open (presumably robbed while passed out drunk), cars on blocks, and today saw a dude and his dog get attacked by a pit Bull.
aggiedata
AG
We saw a lot living in Rice Military. We moved out to Cypress and wouldn't you know it, it followed us here too. More stuff has happened up to us here than inside the loop.
T Durden
AG
aggiedata said:

We saw a lot living in Rice Military. We moved out to Cypress and wouldn't you know it, it followed us here too. More stuff has happened up to us here than inside the loop.

Like what?
aggiedata
AG
T Durden said:

aggiedata said:

Like what?

My previous mentioned Jugging in front of our house. Car ramshackled in front of the house for a few coins. I walked out to find all our doors and trunk open.

A couple of weeks ago we found a guy had crashed our gate in the front of our neighborhood and passed out at the wheel with the car running. High or drunk. He was surprised when we woke him.

Except for the jugging, all that other stuff happened to us in RM as well. My point is that you can't escape this in the burbs. Harris Co is the problem IMO.
I Am A Critic
aggiedata said:

My point is that you can't escape this in the burbs. Harris Co is the problem IMO.
Because all of the surrounding counties in the Houston metro area are crime-free utopias?
Username checks out.
aggiedata
AG
I Am A Critic said:

aggiedata said:

My point is that you can't escape this in the burbs. Harris Co is the problem IMO.
Because all of the surrounding counties in the Houston metro area are crime-free utopias?

No, but Montgomery CO at least won't let a car jacker walk.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
aggiedata said:

My experience has been the exact opposite since moving up here (Town Lake). Night and day better and more safe than Oak Forest and up and coming part of North Spring Branch. If I go to whataburger or the gas station or wherever around here, it's far more likely to be a well mannered HS student or polished hard working individual than some hood rat welfare queen that acts like she hates you half as much as her job. Our quality of life is way better.

Haven't heard a single gun shot in almost 5 months living here. Used to hear them regularly in Oak Forest and occasionally in Spring Branch.
aggiedata
AG
I guess I'm on the ghetto side of cypress. That's what my Bridgeland co workers say anyway.

My first house was in Oak Forest. I got good stories there too.

We like it up here too and glad we moved back to where it all began. Parents are getting older and need much for help.
CDUB98
AG
Currently live in Oak Forest. There are some definite downsides, but overall, we haven't had any problems.
AgLA06
AG
My kids are 5th generation GOOF. Things change all the time. Antoine effect is real. Every section is different on crime, building materials, size/ cost, and even sidewalks and culture.

My first question is always where in GOOF as the farther west they are, the more interesting things get.
CDUB98
AG
Kind of smack dab in the center.

I fully admit that helps things a bit.
AgLA06
AG
We were probably almost neighbors as we were at 43rd and t.c. jester for 8 years before moving to SPP.
aggiedata
AG
AgLA06 said:

My kids are 5th generation GOOF. Things change all the time. Antoine effect is real. Every section is different on crime, building materials, size/ cost, and even sidewalks and culture.

My first question is always where in GOOF as the farther west they are, the more interesting things get.

In my single days I bought my first house on the west side of the train tracks. OG OF

I would find the occasional stolen car abandoned on the street.

One day I sat down after work to watch TV. After a few minutes I noticed a bug on the wall. At least I thought it was a bug. Upon further inspection it was a bullet hole. I slowly turn around and notice sunlight coming through a hole in my wooden blinds. So of course I duck and crawl to the window like it just happened.

I just spackeled it up and painted it. Problem solved. New owners never knew there's a bullet in the wall.

I'm pretty sure my neighbors were in the car business of sorts. I used to find CDs discarded in the yard from their night's adventures. Guess they weren't Huey Lewis fans.

Good ole days when you could buy a house under $100k
AgLA06
AG
There's definitely boundaries that identify the hood. Antoine, RR tracks, the bayou, Ella, etc.
aggiedata
AG
AgLA06 said:

There's definitely boundaries that identify the hood. Antoine, RR tracks, the bayou, Ella, etc.

They are currently still building Mac Mansions on my old street. Things got a better. Now up Antione where my pals parents lived in Inwood is a disaster. They won't move.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
AgLA06 said:

We were probably almost neighbors as we were at 43rd and t.c. jester for 8 years before moving to SPP.

We lived in between 34th and 43rd near Rosslyn and I would regularly hear night time gun shots in the distance. I liked to chill on my patio more than most probably, so to be fair, I was outside quite a bit. Also, most of these incidents were likely just cholos blasting into the air. But those gas stations on 34th and 43rd get robbed all the time. I knew the lady that worked the Valero at 34th and Oak Forest…she got held up twice there in one or two weeks and on the second one they even stole her car. Thanks God for the Seals though…they really do help keep the actual neighborhood under control. It was worse before them.

Oak Forest is a great neighborhood and I will always love it, but it's a stones throw away from some pretty rough areas.

The gas station down the road from me here in Cypress getting robbed would be pretty big news.
Ronnie
AG
AgLA06 said:

Your kids are 5th generation goofs bruh.
rilloaggie
AG
Kudos to Finner and Turner for using crimes in a city 900 miles away to form policy here. Would be a shame if these extra patrols were used to deal with problem areas here. /[sarcasm]

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/08/hpd-chief-troy-finner-increases-patrols-around-mosques-across-city-after-4th-muslim-man-slain-in-albuquerque/
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Amazing that no one in the house was hit.

https://abc13.com/deadly-deputy-involved-shooting-man-shot-and-killed-by-deputies-drive-by-cora-lane-beltway-veterans-memorial-shots-fired/12108988/
swimmerbabe11
Shun on Shepherd got broken into again.
RIP souffle pancakes

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.