Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

325,936 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure where this is in Texas but he is lucky he didn't get ventilated when he got out of the car like this.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch4zb5-qNsNPms_COxIM9jS6jJzQTr7KPLmvew0/
BohunkAg
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

MAROON said:

the problem is the ditch on the left. That might impact your ability to run him over. I sure wish this was a video of him being run, because he is going to kill someone in this town.
Funny story, I watched David Puddy fall into one of those ditches during Harvey. It was like a cartoon, he was walking then boom, 6'4" man disappeared in a hole. I wish it was on video.
I was told he wasn't real.
Hammerly High Dive Crips

MAROON said:

the problem is the ditch on the left. That might impact your ability to run him over. I sure wish this was a video of him being run, because he is going to kill someone in this town.
Funny story, I watched David Puddy fall into one of those ditches during Harvey. It was like a cartoon, he was walking then boom, 6'4" man disappeared in a hole. I wish it was on video.

He's my dawg, but I'd pay money to see that.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
TarponChaser
BohunkAg said:

MAROON said:

I was told he wasn't real.

What?

maroon barchetta
Looks like a grease monkey
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/gunman-shoots-at-medics/285-2881cb3d-7eb2-487c-8f7f-6274aee36a6a
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

MAROON said:

He's my dawg, but I'd pay money to see that.
It was one of the funniest things I have seen IRL.
HtownAg92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Oh yeah? I'll tell you what's stupid. You, stupid... You're the grease monkey.
TarponChaser
maroon barchetta said:

I don't know any monkeys that can rebuild a carburetor.
maroon barchetta
TarponChaser said:

maroon barchetta said:

I don't know any monkeys that can take apart a fuel injector.

I think that's the line.
TarponChaser
Maybe?

SlackerAg
AG
Apple store in Woodlands Mall was buglarized Monday morning before opening.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/08/30/burglars-raid-texas-apple-store-steal-almost-500-iphones-airpods-apple-watches

We were just there the day before a Cythia Woods Pavillion concert (OneRepublic).
terradactylexpress
Makes you think
maroon barchetta
Broke in?
Forced their way in as employees were arriving?
Inside job by employee telling them when to show up?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
SlackerAg said:

Apple store in Woodlands Mall was buglarized Monday morning before opening.

https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/08/30/burglars-raid-texas-apple-store-steal-almost-500-iphones-airpods-apple-watches

We were just there the day before a Cythia Woods Pavillion concert (OneRepublic).
Admitting you went to OneRepublic was the most shocking thing about your post.
AgLA06
AG
Are we back in high school? What the hell do you care, he didn't ask you to go and cuddle.
txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

Are we back in high school? What the hell do you care, he didn't ask you to go and cuddle.
No, we are on Texags and we are far more banal and petty than high school could ever hope to be.
CDUB98
MAS444
AG
My favorite part was the casual drop of the parenthetical "One Republic" flex even though it had no relevance whatsoever to the subject.
CDUB98
AG
I have zero clue who OneRepbulic is. A band I assume?
AgLA06
AG
CDUB98 said:

Exactly.
SlackerAg
AG
Wife wanted to go. I'd rather see Rush (R.I.P. Neil Peart) or Greta Van Fleet.
HtownAg92
AG
txags92 said:

AgLA06 said:

No, we are on Texags and we are far more banal and petty than high school could ever hope to be.
Now multiply that pettiness by 10 because this is the Tine Board, where no subject is off limits for ridicule and snark.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
CDUB98 said:

They sing that song "It's too laaaate to call the guys, it's toooo laaaaaaaaate (yuhh...yuhh...yuhh).

If you've been in Walgreens or Target a time or two, you've heard it.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
SlackerAg said:

Wife wanted to go. I'd rather see Rush (R.I.P. Neil Peart) or Greta Van Fleet.
Rush would be sick. But I just discovered GVF. For years, I just assumed it was some chick band for hipsters, given the name...and I'm not into female-centric rock bands unless it's Heart or Fleetwood Mac. A buddy of mine was recently playing "Age of Man" and I was like "who the f is this"? It's like a mash up of Rush, Cinderella, Led Zeppelin and Scorpions or something. I bet they put on a great show.
MAS444
AG
My 7 year olds like One Republic.
HtownAg92
AG
I had to look them up. I kept trying to click out of the Abercrombie ad but realized it was actually their video.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Is that the British boy band?
grimace07
AG
Focus, people.
Ciboag96
Getting this thread back on track with some uplifting news.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/woman-kills-man-after-attack/285-51a3f509-035a-4274-9c7a-bdea2ecec390

Quote:

PASADENA, Texas A man was shot and killed after outside of a laboratory business in Pasadena after attacking two women and crashing into several cars, according to police.

The incident began just after midnight Wednesday on South Houston Road outside of Univar Solutions laboratory.

Investigators said a man was standing outside of the business when he started yelling at a woman and hitting the side window of her car. The woman was able to eventually get in her car and drove out of the gated parking lot.

According to investigators, that's when the man got into a car and drove through the closed electric gate of the parking lot, hitting several cars.

Another woman grabbed her handgun and confronted the man before shooting him twice after he attacked her, police said.

And the happy conclusion…..

Quote:

The man later died at the hospital and neither woman was injured.

All hail the 2nd Amendment. And say a prayer for our beloved Harris County judges as they, sadly, can't let this gentleman off on recognizance bond.
Sea Speed
AG
Do they even have editors anymore? Geeze.

Quote:

A man was shot and killed after outside of a laboratory business in Pasadena after attacking two women and crashing into several cars, according to police.
maroon barchetta
They will charge the woman with a crime.
Ciboag96
Sea Speed said:

Do they even have editors anymore? Geeze.

Quote:

A man was shot and killed after outside of a laboratory business in Pasadena after attacking two women and crashing into several cars, according to police.

Yep, English language also under siege.
Sea Speed
AG
That entire article reads like it was written by my 6 year old.
swimmerbabe11
you should really stop letting your 6 year old listen to true crime podcasts

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.