Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,696 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
TX04Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hahaha. Moxie's is a Canadian (actual Canadian) chain. It cracks me to to see it ghetto bougie when in Canada it is basically a Cheddars. That whole shopping center is a mess…. That Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack seems to operate like a cat5 storm is about to come in, the way people behave in there.
Ciboag96
Kim Ogg can't wait til they catch the shooter so she can turn him aloose
MarathonAg12
TX04Aggie said:

Hahaha. Moxie's is a Canadian (actual Canadian) chain. It cracks me to to see it ghetto bougie when in Canada it is basically a Cheddars. That whole shopping center is a mess…. That Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack seems to operate like a cat5 storm is about to come in, the way people behave in there.

Embrace the culture
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Hydrocele_aggie said:

Went to moxies at night once yeeesh
User submitted pics on google or yelp are usually helpful in evaluating a new prospective dining spot to see if people go there for eatin' or stylin'. Basically, if you see any kind of instagram backdrop wall, skip it. The race or ethnicity of people who will pose in front of it are entirely irrelevant to the equation.
Boo Weekley
Sea Speed said:

I dont think there is a single thing in that person's life I would find relatable.

You don't like a good fast food meal every once in a while?
MAROON
AG
Harry Lime said:

TarponChaser said:

Sea Speed said:

So we have a multiple individual involved street brawl, an extended mag, and a perp who doesn't mind shooting at others in broad daylight in an extremely public and upscale place. The rich folks don't like this kind of crime seeping in to their areas.

Also everything is caught on camera these days. Damn.

Galleria has been ghetto for a while. It's bougie ghetto, but still. This is when keeping it real goes wrong.
This is how Jeff Bezos became a trillionaire. What reasonably educated adult wants to go shop and hang out around hood culture?
I mentioned this on the high end watch thread that I wouldn't go to the Galleria wearing a nice watch on my wrist (or actually go there at all) and you would have thought I suggested the Aggies change our school colors to burnt orange
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
htxag09
AG
Because that's silly. We had a formal wedding to attend recently and took a couple trips to the galleria for my wife to find a dress. Despite this shooting or those twerking videos it's still a safe place to shop and has more higher end stores than anywhere else nearby.

Hell I walked there with coworkers for lunch last Thursday.
Cromagnum
AG
Did someone forget to tip at the Galleria Shake Shack?

texasaggie2015
AG
Road Rage Fight In The Middle Of Beltway 8 Main Lanes Snarls Traffic | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry (iheart.com)

Goodness gracious
sts7049
AG
society has gone in the trash
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
It's always been trash. Only difference is now we have phones and WiFi to document it.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

It's always been trash. Only difference is now we have phones and WiFi to document it.

No. It used to be trashy behavior was reserved for private, or at least hidden from the public eye. Then we got rid of shaming/ostracizing sh*tty behavior. And to the extent it used to be criminal, we now decriminalized it/don't enforce the laws so trash behavior by trash people is mainstream.

As for the Galleria, it wasn't that long ago that visiting NOLA officer was gunned down on a restaurant patio, and that father got gunned down on Westheimer.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Head Ninja In Charge said:

No. It used to be trashy behavior was reserved for private, or at least hidden from the public eye. Then we got rid of shaming/ostracizing sh*tty behavior. And to the extent it used to be criminal, we now decriminalized it/don't enforce the laws so trash behavior by trash people is mainstream.

As for the Galleria, it wasn't that long ago that visiting NOLA officer was gunned down on a restaurant patio, and that father got gunned down on Westheimer.
Thanks to the defund the police and pandemic specials, People have no fear of repercussions for their actions.
Hydrocele_aggie
Harry Lime said:

Hydrocele_aggie said:

User submitted pics on google or yelp are usually helpful in evaluating a new prospective dining spot to see if people go there for eatin' or stylin'. Basically, if you see any kind of instagram backdrop wall, skip it. The race or ethnicity of people who will pose in front of it are entirely irrelevant to the equation.

Right that's why places usually close down when a certain group starts to frequent . Smh
TarponChaser
Hydrocele_aggie said:

Harry Lime said:

Hydrocele_aggie said:

Right that's why places usually close down when a certain group starts to frequent . Smh

And related to another thread on here, probably why Moxie's has gratuity automatically added to the check.
MarathonAg12
I just got this from UH.
Sea Speed
AG
Who let's someone use their phone?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Someone who is scared to say no.
Ciboag96
We need another CHEEEEEEEEEL from Sylvster
Sea Speed
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

A white dude scared of a black dude on a bike*

Fify.
TarponChaser
Sea Speed said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

A white dude scared of a black dude on a bike*

Fify.

Or perhaps "white adjacent"
Sea Speed
AG
"Person scared of a black guy" is probably the most succinct way to put it.
Smeghead4761
Sea Speed said:

"Person scared of a black guy" is probably the most succinct way to put it.

Scared of a dude with facial tattoos (aka "everlasting jobstoppers") and wearing a hoodie in t-shirt weather. I see those two things, race is irrelevant to my threat evaluation.
Sea Speed
AG
One of the most charmin baby doodoo soft dudes i ever knew had face tattoos.
TarponChaser
Sea Speed said:

Yeah, but he's likely the exception to the rule.
Sea Speed
AG
TarponChaser said:

Sea Speed said:

Yeah, but he's likely the exception to the rule.

Agree, I just think its funny.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Scared of a dude with facial tattoos (aka "everlasting jobstoppers") and wearing a hoodie in t-shirt weather. I see those two things, race is irrelevant to my threat evaluation.
When I see white people with face tattoos and hoodies, it's usually in a gas station and they're not all that threatening because their hands and arms are full of candy bags.
StillNotAnAggie
Sly was just on the news and said the Galleria was "probably the laaasssst place anyone wanna do anything illegal, there are cameras being around and being placed outside in the Galleria area"? What did this even mean? Still haven't caught our identified the shooter and the only video they have is from Instagram... where did he even come up with this garbage?
maroon barchetta
StillNotAnAggie said:

Sky was just on the news and says the Galleria was "probably the laaasssst place anyone wanna do anything illegal, there are cameras being around and being placed outside in the Galleria area"? What did this even mean? Still haven't caught our identified the shooter and the only video they have is from Instagram... where did he even come up with this garbage?

Simple.

He's an idiot.

Voted in by idiots.
Sea Speed
AG
Lol mayor cheel is a mouthbreathing moron.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
who else is not shocked by this upstanding criminal....

Quote:

HOUSTON A teen suspect accused of shooting a 16-year-old girl 22 times is back in custody after violating his bond conditions, records show.

Frank Deleon Jr., 17, is accused of fatally shooting Diamond Alvarez in a southwest Houston neighborhood on Jan. 11 while she was walking her family's dog. Deleon was arrested on Jan. 17. He was charged with murder and released the next day after posting a $250,000 bond.

Records say Deleon failed to comply with curfew requirements and had an "unapproved leave from his home zone on or around 5:10 p.m. to 5:12 p.m." on March 28.
RK
AG
it's a sad state of affairs when you can't trust a murderer to not violate the terms of his bond.
AustinCountyAg
MarathonAg12 said:

I just got this from UH.

curious how they know the exact age of the suspect?
I Am A Critic
AustinCountyAg said:

MarathonAg12 said:

I just got this from UH.

curious how they know the exact age of the suspect?
curious how few dictionaries there are in Austin County so dumbasses can't look up the meaning of "approximately"?
Username checks out.
RK
AG
looking forward to a "best place to take the wife to find a dictionary in town" thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.