Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,674 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
Bonnettecj1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HAHA! My bad. Feel free to tar and feather me.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Pretty sure it was a speech TO the bar, not at a bar.
No need to split hairs.
grimace07
AG
Bonnettecj1 said:

HAHA! My bad. Feel free to tar and feather me.

Now this is the type of vigilante justice I can get behind.
Noble07
AG
I haven't hated a politician this much since Hillary.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Wow. Was Lina even invited? Or did she just crash it for publicity?
Ciboag96
FLH
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Had a murder 4 blocks from my office last night. Yay
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Saw this at Target. Did not buy.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
https://abc13.com/harris-county-houston-crime-mayor-sylvester-turner-lina-hidalgo-clean-streets-safe-neighborhoods-program/11532407/

Mayor Sylvester Turner announces $44M 'One Safe Houston' crime reduction initiative

Main items of substance:

• Turner said as part of the initiative, the city will add an additional 125 overtime HPD officers per day across Houston.

• Additionally, the city is working to bring new officers into the department. Turner said a new class will graduate in March.

• Turner said the city is investing $1 million in a robust gun buy-back program to remove illegal and unwanted firearms from Houston's streets. The program will work to target Houston's most violent neighborhoods.

• Additionally, the city is working to address nightclubs and convenience stores where crime has proven to be a growing problem.

Lina's clean-up program is also covered at the link. They took a bulldozer to an apartment complex at Cypress Station to do the announcement today.
wessimo
AG
Need to go magnet fishing in the bayous for some guns to sell.
Smeghead4761
Harry Lime said:

Quote:

Pretty sure it was a speech TO the bar, not at a bar.
No need to split hairs.
Given the alcoholism rate among attorneys, they may both be right.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Harry Lime said:

https://abc13.com/harris-county-houston-crime-mayor-sylvester-turner-lina-hidalgo-clean-streets-safe-neighborhoods-program/11532407/

Mayor Sylvester Turner announces $44M 'One Safe Houston' crime reduction initiative

Main items of substance:

• Turner said as part of the initiative, the city will add an additional 125 overtime HPD officers per day across Houston.
  • Additionally, the city is working to bring new officers into the department. Turner said a new class will graduate in March.
  • Turner said the city is investing $1 million in a robust gun buy-back program to remove illegal and unwanted firearms from Houston's streets. The program will work to target Houston's most violent neighborhoods.
  • Additionally, the city is working to address nightclubs and convenience stores where crime has proven to be a growing problem.

Lina's clean-up program is also covered at the link. They took a bulldozer to an apartment complex at Cypress Station to do the announcement today.
Did they call out the DA and judges?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Lol at gun buy back program
Sea Speed
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Saw this at Target. Did not buy.

There's zero chance any of those are even half decent
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Did they call out the DA and judges?
Of course not. Mentioned the backlog, said we need more judges and more courts. No mention of judges letting violent felons walk or refusing to hold trials.
MarathonAg12
SWAT raids NBA Young Boys Harris County home

Sea Speed
AG
Good lord rapper names are terrible now. NBA youngboy? Lil nas x? Woof.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Sea Speed said:

Good lord rapper names are terrible now. NBA youngboy? Lil nas x? Woof.
Rap sucks.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
If Lina Hildago were on fire, I would not walk over to piss on her ashes.

And here she is:
https://twitter.com/LinaHidalgoTX/status/1488655179813642241/photo/1
Sea Speed
AG
What a complete ****. I'm sure her moonbat followers will try and go after the deputy speaking in that video.
Sea Speed
AG
And I am so glad they caught this on video and this officer was willing to go on record.
ChemAg15
AG
Reading through those comments gives me hope. A lot of angry replies and calls for Lina to get voted out.
DuncanAg
AG
Sea Speed said:

And I am so glad they caught this on video and this officer was willing to go on record.
And I don't see how she can refute it….it's plain as day. Man, this makes my blood boil. I have been to more line of duty funerals that I care to remember and what she did is a sign of upmost disrespect to the family and all the officers in attendance.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
If ABC13 had any balls, they would run a story on this. Sadly, I doubt the channel that platforms Miya Shay (screw you, Gene, if you're reading) will do so.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Never let a crisis (or funeral) go to waste. Scum.
dubi
AG
Where was the media ***** SJL?
TX04Aggie
AG
Good grief i despise this skank. Also, wearing a mask outside when no one else is, shows this was also all political for her. Lets vote her out in November folks!
Coog97
These people behave like this while telling us we're the problem. It's infuriating and sickening.

Back in my TV days, we were covering a live event (I forget what) and one of my coworkers had Lee Brown come up behind him and say, "Out of my way, boy. My people need to see me." That's the attitude of all these people. They have absolutely no interest in civil service, just graft and corruption.
YellAg2004
AG
To her credit (I can't believe I'm typing that), she was sitting with the rest of the elected officials where she was supposed to be.
Buying_time
AG
YellAg2004 said:

To her credit (I can't believe I'm typing that), she was sitting with the rest of the elected officials where she was supposed to be.

That is saying something - SJL has more sense that Dora the Exploiter.
dubi
AG
troy_y said:

YellAg2004 said:

That is saying something - SJL has more sense that Dora the Exploiter.
This is a first for SJL!
swimmerbabe11
not to be whatever, but SJL has been doing this since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and Lina is just getting started. SJL obviously should know by now to avoid exactly this kind of lashback
Skillet Shot
Who is running against her? They need to be campaigning on this. Somehow make people care about this position. Ed Emmett was taken for granted.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

not to be whatever, but SJL has been doing this since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and Lina is just getting started. SJL obviously should know by now to avoid exactly this kind of lashback

SJL also answers to a relatively small set of very stupid voters. This bi**h answers to 3+ million people.
Sea Speed
AG
Dora the Exploiter

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.