Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,648 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

Was there a Click's on Richmond?

Maybe it was Stick's? The place my cousin and his buddies went was on Richmond.

Ah yeah I guess it might be a chain. I only knew about the one at 290/Tidwell.
BBRex
AG
Is it too late to start my "Shoot Dice, Not Rappers" charity so I can raise a few mil and abscond with the cash before everyone finds out I'm white?
Anti-taxxer
AG
This should be interesting.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-downtown-safety-tracker-is-dangerous/12388297/
sts7049
AG
i can't believe an article written like that passes for journalism
Sea Speed
AG
Can't you though?
Smeghead4761
10 guns stolen out of cars every day.

When will people learn that your car is not a gun safe? (And even less so when you plaster it with NRA/Glock/"Cold Dead Hands" type stickers)
sts7049
AG
i can, sadly. but it's still baffling.
Sea Speed
AG
sts7049 said:

i can, sadly. but it's still baffling.

Completely agree. Written like a 9th grader.
Diggity
AG
It's a transcript people
Sea Speed
AG
Doesn't really change that it is barely on a high school level, but local news has always been lowest common denominator stuff anyways.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

This should be interesting.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-downtown-safety-tracker-is-dangerous/12388297/
my vehicle helped increase the number of stolen ones this year.
maroon barchetta
Smeghead4761 said:

When will people learn that your car is not a gun safe? (And even less so when you plaster it with NRA/Glock/"Cold Dead Hands" type stickers)

People are scared of my Punisher fuel door decal.
Al Bula
AG
CDUB98
AG
Damned white supremacists!!
Ciboag96
LOL. cRiMe Is GoInG dOwN!!!1! Way to go Libs. You've done it. Stop reporting and all is well.

Sea Speed
AG
What i don't get is that the above makes it seem like thebsheroffs office is complicit in this when I KNOW they hate Dora.
Ciboag96

Same old same old
CDUB98
AG
Sea Speed said:

What i don't get is that the above makes it seem like thebsheroffs office is complicit in this when I KNOW they hate Dora.

The Sheriffs and deputies are all for Mealer, but the admin positions are still big gov't progressives that want to protect Lina.
Sea Speed
AG
Of course I get that, but the way it reads is that the sheriffs dept is having technical difficulties, and the admin is blaming this lack of reporting on them. I think they wouldn't stand for that. That is how the blame seems to be placed to me. I get that the county admin are trash, but I figured HCSO would be saying they are FOS and this isn't a problem with them.
atmtws
AG
Anyone here with HPD? My truck was broken into a few weeks ago. Didnt take anything, but tried to take the truck itself. There were clear fingerprints on the hood. I requested three sperate times that I wanted an officer to respond bc of the fingerprints. Finally, 7 hours later, when he arrived, he said they "dont get fingerprint kits anymore." WTF!?!? I understand it may not identify the perps, but could link them to this crime if they're caught later down the road...Why wouldnt HPD give their officers fingerprint kits anymore??
Ciboag96
atmtws said:

Anyone here with HPD? My truck was broken into a few weeks ago. Didnt take anything, but tried to take the truck itself. There were clear fingerprints on the hood. I requested three sperate times that I wanted an officer to respond bc of the fingerprints. Finally, 7 hours later, when he arrived, he said they "dont get fingerprint kits anymore." WTF!?!? I understand it may not identify the perps, but could link them to this crime if they're caught later down the road...Why wouldnt HPD give their officers fingerprint kits anymore??
Feature not bug
CDUB98
AG
atmtws said:

Sorry for you troubles, but sadly, the cops don't give a rat's ass anymore.

They have zero incentive to do anything when their "leaders" do nothing but demonize them and also know that any perp they lock up will be right back on the street the next day, if not that night. The average beat cop isn't going to put his/her life on the line for people who don't support them. They'd rather just let the jungle do its thing, make a report about the mess, and let detectives try and sort it out later.
MAROON
AG
atmtws said:

Hope they left the Creedence
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Is this who was shot? Or who committed the shooting?

Or both?
AgLA06
AG
David Happymountain said:

Makes complete sense!
txags92
AG
Sea Speed said:

The overwhelming number of sheriff's deputies hate Dora. Ed Gonzales, the county sheriff is a democrat that is on the team and doesn't want the crime narrative to sink the entire ticket when they have a desperate need for the local county officials to keep the narrative focused on the county's role in (checks notes) abortion?.
txags92
AG
atmtws said:

Say it one more time with me...They. Do. Not. Care. The everyday cops are just as dedicated as anywhere else, but their leadership has no interest in identifying perpetrators of street violence or actually punishing anybody for the crimes, because they are all about protecting criminals now. They know that most of the perps will be minorities and if they throw them in jail and lose the key, their statistics showing the number of minorities arrested and in jail will go up, making them look bad to their woke little friends on Twitter. So they don't care if your car was broken into, they don't care if they stole anything, they don't car if you get robbed or mugged, and they don't care if somebody shoots you in a road rage incident. They care that they are seen as good little progressive foot soldiers for George Soros and his affiliated groups and hope that they do well enough to get promoted up to the next step in the political ladder.
Ciboag96
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

schmellba99
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

Well, when it's illegal to carry in some places it doesn't leave you a choice but to keep it in your locked fuggin car, now does it?

Bondag
AG
Ciboag96 said:

ELLEOELLEOELLEOELLEOELLEOELLEOELLE

FIFY
CDUB98
AG
Ciboag96 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, they royally ****ed it up.
schmellba99
AG
atmtws said:

Honestly, it's a good thing for you because that damned dust they use gets everywhere and is nigh impossible to completely clean up.

Even if they dusted and got fingerprints, the second that cop drove off whatever they collected gets tossed in the trash anyway. They aren't wasting their time with things like this when there are invalid inspection sticker heinous criminals to pursue.
maroon barchetta
schmellba99 said:

Smeghead4761 said:

Well, when it's illegal to carry in some places it doesn't leave you a choice but to keep it in your locked fuggin car, now does it?

If only there was a way to secure a weapon in a vehicle.

Maybe somebody should invent a gun safe for vehicles. That sounds like a million dollar idea right there.
AgLA06
AG
A gun safe for my vehicle costs more than the sidearm I keep in my truck is worth.
maroon barchetta
AgLA06 said:

A gun safe for my vehicle costs more than the sidearm I keep in my truck is worth.

The direct cost is the cost of the firearm.

The indirect cost is whatever is accrued due to the use of that firearm by the wrong person after it is stolen. It might not hit your pocket book. Or maybe it does but only a little and not in a noticeable way. Taxes for more cops or a bond issue to get money for something related to crime prevention.

Either way, don't leave your gun in your vehicle unsecured. Problem solved.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.