Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,693 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
RVAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AndesAg92 said:

RVAg02 said:

Two blackhawks with no lights just flew low over my house in Bellaire. 'Merica! **** yeah!

I'm just north of Bellaire and have counted 5 so far. So low it shook our bed.

Too bad that's why your bed is shaking.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
A DPS helicopter was in the area:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N244TX
RK
AG
They'd better not fly much further west or the gulf ton residents may return fire.
htxag09
AG
They've flown pretty damn low over me in rice military the last couple nights. Twice yesterday and three times so far tonight. Woke up the 1 year old twice.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Several videos posted here.

https://twitter.com/houstonairw
98Ag99Grad
AG
Russian troops spotted on 610 or what?
htxag09
AG
From nextdoor:

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
MarathonAg12
htxag09 said:

From nextdoor:

It's happening.

Houston is going south
TX04Aggie
AG
That happened twice when I lived in Midtown back in the 2012-2014 timeframe. Whole floor of a garage almost all on blocks.
Smeghead4761
TX04Aggie said:

That happened twice when I lived in Midtown back in the 2012-2014 timeframe. Whole floor of a garage almost all on blocks.
The little buggers wander north all the way to Bryan/College Station. They mostly like to hit the areas along 6, but even UPD has caught groups from Houston stealing stuff.

Now, the difference is, if they get caught in Brazos county, the DA throws the book at them, and the local juries take a real dim view of Houston crooks bringing their s*** up here.
rilloaggie
AG
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/girl-shot-road-rage-southwest-freeway/285-0271d278-0da0-4c7b-aed9-3d4a1c9a049b
Al Bula
AG
rilloaggie said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/girl-shot-road-rage-southwest-freeway/285-0271d278-0da0-4c7b-aed9-3d4a1c9a049b
I'll play. Why was a family of 4 going to the "grocery store" after 9PM? More likely they were going to a gas station for smokes and beer.

In any event, hope the scum who did this get deprived of their ability to steal oxygen quickly.
sts7049
AG
Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

I'll play. Why was a family of 4 going to the "grocery store" after 9PM? More likely they were going to a gas station for smokes and beer.

In any event, hope the scum who did this get deprived of their ability to steal oxygen quickly.
nobody asked you to play that game, loser. take your hate elsewhere
I Am A Critic
Smeghead4761 said:

TX04Aggie said:

The little buggers wander north all the way to Bryan/College Station. They mostly like to hit the areas along 6, but even UPD has caught groups from Houston stealing stuff.

Now, the difference is, if they get caught in Brazos county, the DA throws the book at them, and the local juries take a real dim view of Houston crooks bringing their s*** up here.
Kind of the same way I think of the BCS townies who bring their smug attitude to this board.
Username checks out.
555-PINF
Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

We used to go to the store late lots of times when we were kids. My parents both worked and sometimes worked late, so sometimes it was 8 or 9 by the time we could get out and run errands. We made lots of 10pm or later trips to Skagg's in CS because it was the only 24 hour store at that time.
swimmerbabe11
Maybe mom ran out of tampons and didn't want to leave her kids home alone. Maybe one of the kids wasnt feeling well and she was picking up peptobismol. Maybe her work schedule puts her in a way that it is the only time she can make it to the store. Maybe that's none of your damn business. It's a store, not a strip club.

life happens and you need things and you run to go get them.
htxag09
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

TX04Aggie said:

This is the big kicker that you're ignoring. In my experience, College Station police care as little as Houston police in catching these guys. One year the row of duplexes on my street all got broken into. About 10 homes total, including mine. From my house they stole laptops, TV's, a gun, my roommates Aggie Ring, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple things. Assume it was the same from every other house.

The cops didn't give two ****s. They came, filled out a report to file with insurance, then went on their merry way. I got the gun back a few years later because it was used in a crime & my roommate got his Aggie ring back because it was found in a washing machine at a laundromat.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
How many murders are we up to as of today?
rilloaggie
AG
KPRC said 57, as of the 6:00 news yesterday. Can't recall if that was COH or Harris county
htownag10
AG
Yep. Lived south of college station in southern trace. Our house got broken into. I had left a few things but they stole my bow flex dumbbells. All my roommates stuff was still there (computer, PlayStation etc). It was super suspicious but they just gave me a report and never heard from them again.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
htxag09 said:

From nextdoor:

Open borders doing their thing.
I Am A Critic
Funky Winkerbean said:

htxag09 said:

From nextdoor:

Open borders doing their thing.
Fencing off Louisiana would probably violate the Interstate Commerce Clause.
Username checks out.
MarathonAg12
Harris County HEBs
texasaggie2015
AG
Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

I can think of hundreds of reasons why. Have you never needed something last minute? Maybe the kid had a softball game that ended late. Maybe mom realized she didn't have enough bread to make lunch in the morning for the kid to take to school. Maybe grandma is in the hospital and they've been with her all day.
texasaggie2015
AG
htownag10 said:

Yep. Lived south of college station in southern trace. Our house got broken into. I had left a few things but they stole my bow flex dumbbells. All my roommates stuff was still there (computer, PlayStation etc). It was super suspicious but they just gave me a report and never heard from them again.
I lived on Southern Trace for a couple years too. When was this?
MarathonAg12
texasaggie2015 said:

Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

I can think of hundreds of reasons why. Have you never needed something last minute? Maybe the kid had a softball game that ended late. Maybe mom realized she didn't have enough bread to make lunch in the morning for the kid to take to school.

Pay no attention to that ass.
txags92
AG
Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

Do you also play "why was she wearing a dress like that out to the club" for rape victims and "why was a white/black/mexican/asian person in that neighborhood after dark" for murder victims too?
Al Bula
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

I can think of hundreds of reasons why. Have you never needed something last minute? Maybe the kid had a softball game that ended late. Maybe mom realized she didn't have enough bread to make lunch in the morning for the kid to take to school. Maybe grandma is in the hospital and they've been with her all day.
good work, detective. You are well on the way to figuring out the "hundreds of reasons." Now, I'll let you get back to it.
swimmerbabe11
honestly, I don't see why it is a big deal if they were picking up cigarettes and beer.
Who cares? None of my business.
texasaggie2015
AG
Easy, Rod said:

texasaggie2015 said:

Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

good work, detective. You are well on the way to figuring out the "hundreds of reasons." Now, I'll let you get back to it.
Thanks man. I worked almost as hard on my list as you do to troll this board.
HtownWilly12
texasaggie2015 said:

Easy, Rod said:

texasaggie2015 said:

Easy, Rod said:

rilloaggie said:

Thanks man. I worked almost as hard on my list as you do to troll this board.

Whoa whoa. Don't assume it's gender for this troll. It has a flag in its yard to do that for you.
htxag09
AG
Heard helicopters overhead. Can basically just assume it's another road rage shooting at this point.

wessimo
AG
Saw the choppers on the way home and wondered what was up. Road rage BS is outta control.
TX04Aggie
AG
Road rage on TC Jester! Good grief, there isnt ever any traffic on TCJ.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.