Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,560 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The audacity of some childless spinster telling me how to raise my kids.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
maroon barchetta said:

They will charge the woman with a crime.
Not in Pasadena. Pretty sure that is where Joe Horn lives free.
swimmerbabe11
Sea Speed said:

The audacity of some childless spinster telling me how to raise my kids.

Wow, I am a childless betrothed woman thankyouverymuch
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

maroon barchetta said:

They will charge the woman with a crime.
Not in Pasadena. Pretty sure that is where Joe Horn lives free.
He hasn't lived in Pasadena for a while now. He lives with one of his kids somewhere else the last I heard. Stupid decisions have consequences.
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96
Closing in of the 4th anniversary of BGM. All hail the source of our wonderful 2022 wave of city-wide, justice-fueled entrepreneurship.

wessimo
AG

Liquorian... dude's path was set from birth.
Sea Speed
AG
Names like that will never cease to amuse. Liquorian. Wow.
MAROON
AG
wessimo said:

Mama named him after the state she was in when she conceived!
Diggity
AG
Liquorian the front....Pokorian the rear
swimmerbabe11
Diggity said:

Oh my gawwwwwwwwwd. I was expecting the Maroon's joke, took a sip of coffee and was not expecting that one.
Diggity
AG
the occasional benefits of not maturing past middle school.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Diggity said:

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

That is a great find.

Or sad.

I can't decide.
TarponChaser
maroon barchetta said:

Sea Speed said:

That is a great find.

Or sad.

I can't decide.

It's both.

And there's actually research that shows people named like this get fewer job interviews and hired less regardless of their qualifications. So even if this ****bag weren't already a murderer and was an honest citizen the deck is stacked against him because of dumbass parents trying to make up some unique name.
lb sand
AG
I bet he goes by Lil-Q or something equally stupid.
Sea Speed
AG
Lil boozy
maroon barchetta
Cromagnum
AG
wessimo said:

Was he hanging out with Lemonjello and Orangejello? It's like one of Shirley Q. Liquor's long lost chirrens.

maroon barchetta
What was the terrible name I shared on the GB? I gotta find that one again.
maroon barchetta
Ok. Found it.

Pimpterious.

Why does the universe hate us? Why couldn't Liquorian and Pimpterious be best friends that got arrested together?

It would have been better than Butch and Sundance.
Smeghead4761
maroon barchetta said:

What was the terrible name I shared on the GB? I gotta find that one again.
Was it the guy arrested in Bryan a month or so ago named Pimptereus?
htxag09
AG
Took just 30 months to solve that murder. I bet liquorian thought he got away with it
randy828
AG
MAROON said:

wessimo said:

Mama named him after the state she was in when she conceived!
Wait..is that an old mug shot of Liquorian? The arrest record lists him:
Height/Weight

5'11 / 140 LBS

He looks like he has 140lbs in his face.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Ciboag96
Dude popping some homeless folks

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/man-shoots-several-people-houston/285-3109dd8c-dab7-43df-acce-607cfb0bd00a

Quote:

HOUSTON Two people are dead and another person is hurt after a gunman opened fire on a possible homeless camp, according to the Houston Police Department.

The shooting happened around 8 a.m. near Neiman Lane, which is next to the intersection of West Tidwell Road and Wheatley Street.

Police said they received multiple calls about a man with a gun at the intersection. When they arrived, they were able to spot the gunman and take him into custody without incident.

After being arrested, the gunman confessed to police that he shot and killed some people down the road. Investigators began searching the area when they discovered a man and woman who were shot to death. They also found a third man who was injured and taken to the hospital. He is currently stable, according to police.
maroon barchetta
WTH
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96 said:

Dude popping some homeless folks

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/man-shoots-several-people-houston/285-3109dd8c-dab7-43df-acce-607cfb0bd00a

Quote:

HOUSTON Two people are dead and another person is hurt after a gunman opened fire on a possible homeless camp, according to the Houston Police Department.

The shooting happened around 8 a.m. near Neiman Lane, which is next to the intersection of West Tidwell Road and Wheatley Street.

Police said they received multiple calls about a man with a gun at the intersection. When they arrived, they were able to spot the gunman and take him into custody without incident.

After being arrested, the gunman confessed to police that he shot and killed some people down the road. Investigators began searching the area when they discovered a man and woman who were shot to death. They also found a third man who was injured and taken to the hospital. He is currently stable, according to police.

More details on this.

Again I say, WTH!

https://abc13.com/nathan-bryan-miller-charged-with-capital-murder-carlos-baltizar-canales-performing-witchcraft/12197379/
maroon barchetta
Brazen thugs rob an eyeglass/frames business at gunpoint in broad daylight.

The owner does not seem to echo Sly and Dora's contention that crime is not as bad as it has been.

https://abc13.com/eyewear-stolen-armed-robbery-crime-theft/12195350/
Cromagnum
AG
I could not find the news story but there was a police chase around 5PM at The Woodlands Mall on Sunday. Wife and I were headed to the Korn concert when suddenly we heard a lot of sirens and screeching tires. There was someone in a red car hauling ass from about a dozen patrol cars, and motorcycle cops. I'm sure they caught them but I never heard anything further.
TarponChaser
I couldn't find any news of anybody getting hit but somebody (or somebodies) unknown popped a bunch of rounds at Pep Mueller Park where a girl's softball tournament was going on.

My older boy's team practices here.

https://fb.watch/fm5DQBQTb1/
agproducer
AG
Cromagnum said:

I could not find the news story but there was a police chase around 5PM at The Woodlands Mall on Sunday. Wife and I were headed to the Korn concert when suddenly we heard a lot of sirens and screeching tires. There was someone in a red car hauling ass from about a dozen patrol cars, and motorcycle cops. I'm sure they caught them but I never heard anything further.

More importantly, how was the concert?
Cromagnum
AG
agproducer said:

Cromagnum said:

More importantly, how was the concert?

Megadeth and Five Finger Death Punch were awesome on Friday. Evanescence and Korn were even better on Sunday.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Saw Korn last year in Dallas and that crowd was...interesting.

Saw Megadeth and FFDP on Tuesday with some clients. Great show.
Ciboag96
I tell ya, kids these days. Am I right?

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/northwest-harris-county-shooting-fatal/285-4fd39a23-6165-474b-8282-2d7e49f9e5e0
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Ciboag96 said:

I tell ya, kids these days. Am I right?

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/northwest-harris-county-shooting-fatal/285-4fd39a23-6165-474b-8282-2d7e49f9e5e0

The number of teens shooting each other is unreal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.