Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,649 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guess there just wasn't room for Sandra Day O'Connor on that little bit of taxpayer-funded political agitprop.
TarponChaser
Keegan99 said:

Guess there just wasn't room for Sandra Day O'Connor on that little bit of taxpayer-funded political agitprop.

I wonder how rigged the selection process was and how big the kickbacks were to Dora for this boondoggle? I mean, she's too corrupt and incompetent (along with all her staffers) to do anything actually meaningful but their voters are too stupid to see it.

If you voted for her, Ogg, or any of these "black girl magic" judges I sincerely hope you have your tits chewed off by a rabid chihuahua.
Smeghead4761
Keegan99 said:

Or Condi Rice?
TXAG 05
AG
sts7049 said:

Cromagnum said:

Did someone forget to tip at the Galleria Shake Shack?

https://abc13.com/galleria-shooting-houston-mall-deon-darrelle-henderson-arrested/11773685/

He's probably already back on the streets.
maroon barchetta
MarathonAg12
She's going to need her security detail today in the 5th Ward
schmellba99
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Ag_07 said:

So I see the POS who shot that girl 22 times and violated his bond is now out in the same amount of bond.

That's right...Shoot a girl 22 times, get $250k bond, violate said bond, then get $250k bond reinstated.

Standard protocol I suppose.
the Mom is rightfully pissed.

Quote:

"Right now they're celebrating his f****** a** at home, hugging him, laughing at me, laughing at Diamond," she screamed. "I'm tired. I'm done. I want to laugh with my daughter. I want to hear my daughter laugh, too. I have to listen to videos to hear her voice."
https://www.khou.com/embeds/video/responsive/285-35794912-5be9-4379-a1e6-eef707db5724/iframe
This is how vigilante justice is created. And, frankly, rightfully so.
schmellba99
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

Ag_07 said:

So I see the POS who shot that girl 22 times and violated his bond is now out in the same amount of bond.

That's right...Shoot a girl 22 times, get $250k bond, violate said bond, then get $250k bond reinstated.

Quote:

"Right now they're celebrating his f****** a** at home, hugging him, laughing at me, laughing at Diamond," she screamed. "I'm tired. I'm done. I want to laugh with my daughter. I want to hear my daughter laugh, too. I have to listen to videos to hear her voice."
https://www.khou.com/embeds/video/responsive/285-35794912-5be9-4379-a1e6-eef707db5724/iframe

I understand and agree she should be pissed, but she should be pissed about the original bond. It being reinstated seems like the right call if it was indeed a GPS glitch.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/diamond-alvarez-frank-deleon-jr-teen-killed-bonds/11773861/
No, F that nonsense. It was a chance for the system to correct itself...and they still F'd it up.
schmellba99
AG
Sea Speed said:

Solving Harris County's problems one mural at a time.

Is there any way she can become a more narcissistic Charlie Uncle November Tango?
Kenneth_2003
AG
schmellba99 said:

Ag_07 said:

Quote:

People who have decided that due to circumstances they have nothing more to loose... For example a parent that has lost a child (especially if it was an only child) should be feared.

Also with that mural... No Barbara Jordan? I mean if you actually want a historical and influential woman FROM HOUSTON!
ChemAg15
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Thats a big target for a paintball gun
Ciboag96
Did she say how proud she was that Democrats, including Joe Biden, philibustered Judge Janice Rogers Brown?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

This is like giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize just for getting elected. What an f-ing token participation trophy of a joke.
Sea Speed
AG
She IS a token. She was 100% appointed specifically to be a token. **** for brains said as much.
tremble
AG
Is there ANYTHING history-making about Elena Kagan that could also not be said of O'Connor??
Hydrocele_aggie
ChemAg15 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Thats a big target for a paintball gun

Yeah but does she tip?
maroon barchetta
schmellba99 said:

Ag_07 said:

Quote:

Looks like one of the family members tried.

https://abc13.com/houston-teen-killed-murder-suspect-diamond-alvarez-frank-deleon/11777892/
maroon barchetta
This turned out to be an interesting chase!

https://abc13.com/police-chase-houston-high-speed-freeway/11777543/
Mr. Lahey
AG
Couple of lovers late for a cheese dip party?
maroon barchetta
Mr. Lahey said:

Weird that it was two women.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta said:

Mr. Lahey said:

Weird that it was two women.

Diversity is our strength!
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/sports/former-rugby-standout-killed-in-nw-harris-co-crash-with-chase-suspect/285-f541bdb4-a39d-4215-9b75-e5505cc27609

Punk ass kid likely out soon and breathing Houston's
Clean air wearing while this guy is cooling in the ground.
PA24
AG
Houston on a fast track of becoming a Baltimore.
Smeghead4761
Interesting that the list of charges didn't seem to include the obvious - Evading Arrest or Detention in a Vehicle, or whatever it was that caused the cops to pursue him in the first place.
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/heights-store-clerk-shot-killed/285-31ff3957-a7ef-46db-aae3-6d42605a0fc5

WHY THE **** WOULD THEY KILL CARLOS

****ing **********s. He was the kindest man. If those *******s get bail then the judge deserves to rot in ****ing Hades.
Ciboag96
Who is paying all of the bail bonds for these rotten pieces of ***** It's got to be a Marxist group like that one in Minnesota. Got to be.
Boo Weekley
Sea Speed said:

She IS a token. She was 100% appointed specifically to be a token. **** for brains said as much.

Yes. She is liberal trash and therefore should be worshiped by leftist idiots.
Boo Weekley
Ciboag96 said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/heights-store-clerk-shot-killed/285-31ff3957-a7ef-46db-aae3-6d42605a0fc5

****ing **********s. He was the kindest man. If those *******s get bail then the judge deserves to rot in ****ing Hades.

Damn that is awful, he was a genuinely nice dude. Used to walk to that store almost daily as we lived just behind Spanish Flower for a couple years. They already killed the other dude who worked with Carlos and used to keep his pistol grip shotgun out in the open. That store has seen a ton of violence over the years. Two people were killed point blank execution style at that bus stop out front a few years back.
Ciboag96
Boo Weekley said:

Sea Speed said:

Yes. She is liberal trash and therefore should be worshiped by leftist idiots.

So many African Americans have been suppressed for so long by Democrat policies that they would jump at the chance of being a DNC token black. They would be proud of the iron neck collar.
Ciboag96
Boo Weekley said:

Ciboag96 said:

Damn that is awful, he was a genuinely nice dude. Used to walk to that store almost daily as we lived just behind Spanish Flower for a couple years. They already killed the other dude who worked with Carlos and used to keep his pistol grip shotgun out in the open. That store has seen a ton of violence over the years. Two people were killed point blank execution style at that bus stop out front a few years back.

The cops I speak to literally shrug and say what the **** can I do.
Boo Weekley
Ciboag96 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Ciboag96 said:

The cops I speak to literally shrug and say what the **** can I do.

The guy who used to run it with Carlos was cool but he didn't take any sh*t. I was up there one day when some gang banger punks started giving him ***** He ran them out of the store and then they started vandalizing the windows outside and making threats. He was killed less than a year after and I always wondered if it was those feral cholos. This story sounds very similar, except this time they just killed Carlos right then and there. We need 1980's/90's LAPD style policing in this cities and judges who will throw away the key on these types of violent cretins. So sick of seeing this city circle down the drain. We recently moved to the outer edges of Cypress largely because of this type of crap happening too close to home.
swimmerbabe11
wrong thread and I don't know how that happened
BBRex
AG
Criminals use paper tags on their cars when committing crimes? You don't say!

Quote:

306% jump in crimes involving vehicles with these illegal tags in Harris County, report shows

https://abc13.com/fake-paper-tags-illegal-car-plates-judge-lina-hidalgo-harris-county-toll-road-authority/11792155/?ex_cid=TA_KTRK_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2-FGpNqKpgVHmHdWHatxaGfNP-XG_rguGtWlmVRjJy6yTjZdDe6AEHxps#l2g8zweb2eailbuwwj5
Diggity
AG
Quote:

"About two weeks ago we actually stopped a Dodge challenger that actually had a fictitious tag. The person who stole this challenger actually put a hard plate on there because he knew on the toll road we were pulling people over for fictitious tags," said Precinct 5 Sgt. Alex Gonzalez.
what are the odds that someone driving a Dodge Challenger isn't doing something illegal at that exact moment?
Smeghead4761
Diggity said:

Quote:

"About two weeks ago we actually stopped a Dodge challenger that actually had a fictitious tag. The person who stole this challenger actually put a hard plate on there because he knew on the toll road we were pulling people over for fictitious tags," said Precinct 5 Sgt. Alex Gonzalez.
what are the odds that someone driving a Dodge Challenger isn't doing something illegal at that exact moment?
As a cop, there are some car models that I look extra hard to find a reason to stop, simply because of the high percentage of shady types who seem to prefer them. Challengers, Chargers Chrysler 300s, and Altimas. (When did Mopar become the thug lifestyle vehicle supplier of choice?)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.