Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,673 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bondag said:

43rd Street Posse said:

Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

43rd Street Posse said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

We have a society that doesn't believe there should be consequences for their own actions problem.

And a party that tells them it's ok, it's always somebody else's fault.
And the other party that likes to point fingers and call names instead of actually putting together policies that appeal to anyone other than the idiots in their base who can't handle being beat fairly in an election.

What policies are the democrats parading out there that are so appealing? Open boarders, massive inflation, child mutilation, recession, weaponized alphabet agencies, government corruption, stripping away of rights, tumultuous geopolitical landscape, etc.?

Seriously asking you or your 4 friends who have you a blue star for that gibberish.
The leading cause of death in Americans age 18-45 is now fentanyl, thanks largely to their open borders policy. So they've got that going for them.
U.S. Border Patrol Agents and the Nueces County Criminal Interdiction Unit seized three gallons comparative to 25 pounds of liquid fentanyl during a traffic stop on Highway 77 south of Robstown, near Corpus Christi.

The liquid fentanyl seized during the traffic stop was valued at $1.8 million, according to a tweet from Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez with the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol. "Authorities seized the largest amount of liquid fentanyl in U.S. history," Chavez said in the post. "This lethal amount is enough to kill a population of 5.665 million people, two and a half times the size of Houston."
F-ing insane and scary. I am no scientist, but if they ever find a way to release mist or vapor in a concentrated and crowded area(Times Square, parade etc), or in office buildings...Let's just say I hope that's impossible.

Carfentanil is 100 times more potent than Fentanyl apparently and sounds like it could more easily be used in an act of terror.

Might be overboard, but I have thought about getting narcan for the family to carry around as a precaution if this stuff gets more and more out of control. I wonder how many OD's each year are from just coming into contact with it and not necessarily using?
I don't remember which one, but I think the vapor idea is one of the Tom Clancy/ Jack Ryan novels to spread something like Covid at the World Cup.

The Narcan may not be a bad idea.

https://abc7chicago.com/fentanyl-overdose-baby-san-francisco-moscone-park-narcan/12515282/
I was just going to post that. In the book they were spreading a weaponized form of Ebola using aerosol sprayers at the World Cup and multiple conventions if I recall correctly. The misters they use at outdoor festivals or all up and down the street at restaurants in Palm Springs or Moab would be an ideal way to hit a ton of people in a short amount of time without any easy way to figure out how they got exposed.
Bondag
AG
Is there an easy way to see Who at COH closed down a turn lane with a giant median?

Multiple cars have gotten stuck on it and it has been opened like 3 days.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Bondag said:

Is there an easy way to see Who at COH closed down a turn lane with a giant median?

Multiple cars have gotten stuck on it and it has been opened like 3 days.
What location?

ETA: And no, you'll never get a "one specific person is responsible" response from COH.
Bondag
AG
Spring and Houston.
ChipFTAC01
AG
txags92 said:

Bondag said:

43rd Street Posse said:

43rd Street Posse said:

I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

We have a society that doesn't believe there should be consequences for their own actions problem.

And the other party that likes to point fingers and call names instead of actually putting together policies that appeal to anyone other than the idiots in their base who can't handle being beat fairly in an election.

What policies are the democrats parading out there that are so appealing? Open boarders, massive inflation, child mutilation, recession, weaponized alphabet agencies, government corruption, stripping away of rights, tumultuous geopolitical landscape, etc.?

Seriously asking you or your 4 friends who have you a blue star for that gibberish.
The leading cause of death in Americans age 18-45 is now fentanyl, thanks largely to their open borders policy. So they've got that going for them.
U.S. Border Patrol Agents and the Nueces County Criminal Interdiction Unit seized three gallons comparative to 25 pounds of liquid fentanyl during a traffic stop on Highway 77 south of Robstown, near Corpus Christi.

The liquid fentanyl seized during the traffic stop was valued at $1.8 million, according to a tweet from Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez with the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol. "Authorities seized the largest amount of liquid fentanyl in U.S. history," Chavez said in the post. "This lethal amount is enough to kill a population of 5.665 million people, two and a half times the size of Houston."
F-ing insane and scary. I am no scientist, but if they ever find a way to release mist or vapor in a concentrated and crowded area(Times Square, parade etc), or in office buildings...Let's just say I hope that's impossible.

Carfentanil is 100 times more potent than Fentanyl apparently and sounds like it could more easily be used in an act of terror.

Might be overboard, but I have thought about getting narcan for the family to carry around as a precaution if this stuff gets more and more out of control. I wonder how many OD's each year are from just coming into contact with it and not necessarily using?
I don't remember which one, but I think the vapor idea is one of the Tom Clancy/ Jack Ryan novels to spread something like Covid at the World Cup.

https://abc7chicago.com/fentanyl-overdose-baby-san-francisco-moscone-park-narcan/12515282/
I was just going to post that. In the book they were spreading a weaponized form of Ebola using aerosol sprayers at the World Cup and multiple conventions if I recall correctly. The misters they use at outdoor festivals or all up and down the street at restaurants in Palm Springs or Moab would be an ideal way to hit a ton of people in a short amount of time without any easy way to figure out how they got exposed.

In Executive Orders the Iranians spread ebola at a bunch of conventions. In Rainbow 6 some eco-loons are planning to spread it at the Sydney Olympics via the fogging system.
txags92
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

txags92 said:

Bondag said:

43rd Street Posse said:

43rd Street Posse said:

I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

In Executive Orders the Iranians spread ebola at a bunch of conventions. In Rainbow 6 some eco-loons are planning to spread it at the Sydney Olympics via the fogging system.
Was Rainbow Six the one where the group was trying to depopulate the earth and had given everybody an altered strain of E. coli that created ricin in their system? Or was that somebody else's book?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yes they were trying to depopulate earth but I think it was ebola again.
Thunder18
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

It was some sort of hemorrhagic fever, similar to Ebola but much more contagious and transmissible
SW AG80
AG
I'm a retired elected DA. I spent my last few years of work assigned to DPS mainly helping rural LE along the border. But in 2017, when San Antonio hosted the Men's Final Four, I attended a briefing about security at the Alamodome for the Final Four. That was the first time I had ever heard of Fentanyl. A concern then was that terrorists could spread it through an enclosed facility (Alamodome) and kill just about everyone inside. I shockingly said "You are talking about a weapon of mass destruction!" An FBI agent who was present answered "That is exactly what we are talking about."
So this has been on LE's radar for several years.

And Biden's Border "security" is making this threat more real. I retired March 2021. On one of my last days I asked an ICE agent if they ever caught Muslims crossing the Rio Grande illegally. He said it happens almost every day.
I Am A Critic
RiverAg 80 said:

And Biden's Border "security" is making this threat more real. I retired March 2021. On one of my last days I asked an ICE agent if they ever caught Muslims ever crossing the Rio Grande illegally. He said it happens almost every day.
Are you really stupid enough to believe that there weren't Muslims crossing illegally before Biden became President? The problem started long before him.
Username checks out.
AgLA06
AG
Are you trying to say the border wasn't much more protected before Biden?

Trump is deranged at this point, but he did a hell of a job with the border.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
I Am A Critic said:

RiverAg 80 said:

And Biden's Border "security" is making this threat more real. I retired March 2021. On one of my last days I asked an ICE agent if they ever caught Muslims ever crossing the Rio Grande illegally. He said it happens almost every day.
Are you really stupid enough to believe that there weren't Muslims crossing illegally before Biden became President? The problem started long before him.

Dude...you really need to learn some discernment or critical thinking skills. Your cognitive dissonance is something to behold.

Also...being condescending, out of nothing but your own ignorance, to a former DA with real world experience makes you look like an absolute fool.
SW AG80
AG
Stupid I am not and very experienced in crime I am. Terrorists have been coming into our country for decades. But NEVER, NEVER in the numbers they are coming in now.

What experience do you have in this realm? Or are you really that stupid?

Don't want to derail this thread.

Back to Harris County. The wife of one of the retired prosecutors I instruct LE with won her run for a County Court at Law bench. One of 3 female Republicans to win a judicial race this year in Harris County.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I hope she doesn't allow bondsman to not be held to the law and not dismiss bonds. If she has that power.
aTm '99
TriAg2010
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

I'm a retired elected DA. I spent my last few years of work assigned to DPS mainly helping rural LE along the border. But in 2017, when San Antonio hosted the Men's Final Four, I attended a briefing about security at the Alamodome for the Final Four. That was the first time I had ever heard of Fentanyl. A concern then was that terrorists could spread it through an enclosed facility (Alamodome) and kill just about everyone inside. I shockingly said "You are talking about a weapon of mass destruction!" An FBI agent who was present answered "That is exactly what we are talking about."
So this has been on LE's radar for several years.

I'm not saying this didn't happen, but I am saying it is totally ludicrous. It would be exceptionally difficult to weaponize fentanyl to kill even a few people - much less nearly everyone - in a stadium of 20,000 people.
SW AG80
AG
I am certainly no expert in this, but the people in this meeting were very concerned. From FBI down to San Antonio PD and every initial in between. It was discussed how this could be done. It sounded logical to me as long as the terrorist could gain access to the building before hand.

Still, at least in 2017, the biggest concern was a lone wolf suicide bomber.

But they do consider fentanyl a lethal weapon that could be a WMD if used appropriately. Did in 2017 and I am sure they still do. Especially in an enclosed facility.
CDUB98
AG
The assumption by law enforcement, and the general problem, is that the fentanyl has been converted into some sort of aerosol.

I'm not certain it is simple to do.
swimmerbabe11
I am not calling you stupid, but damn, it was certainly not your grammar that won you the DA position. Some of those sentences would make an English teacher consider the use of fentanyl.
SW AG80
AG
It was not turning it into an aerosol.
CDUB98
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

How else they going to spread it via the air?
SW AG80
AG
Will not divulge what one of LE's worse fears is.
Bondag
AG
CDUB98 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

Could probably put it in the carbonation thingie pretty easy. 3 or 4 people go down at the event and chaos ensues.
AgLA06
AG
CDUB98 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

Who said it was air dispersed?

Pretty easy to distribute other ways.
TriAg2010
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I am not calling you stupid, but damn, it was certainly not your grammar that won you the DA position. Some of those sentences would make an English teacher consider the use of fentanyl.

Look, you don't become a DA by being skeptical of the police.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Thunder18 said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

It was some sort of hemorrhagic fever, similar to Ebola but much more contagious and transmissible

The plot involved spreading a genetically modified version of Ebola combined with cancer cells to allow it spread more easily. Once the outbreak began, the *******s behind the idea had a "vaccine" miraculously ready to go but instead of immunizing, it spread the disease instead. All to save the world from greenhouse gases and global warming.

Book published in 1998 well before most people knew about Fauci/Wuhan.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
As far as the aerosol fentanyl aspect mentioned here, it is afar fetched notion. The 911agency I work for has a protocol for nebulized ketamine and been in use for about a year. There is absolutely zero evidence that anyone has been exposed to side effects of ketamine through nebulilizer use. We also use fentanyl which is administered via IV/IM.

But don't take my word for it. Here is a podcast that discusses it.

https://mindofthewarrior.libsyn.com/motw-91-fentanyl-overdose

By reading the very limited info in the article about the baby overdose, it sounds like the baby experienced what is called an apparent life threatening event(ALTE). Most of the time, the baby in question recovers without any treatment but sometimes they do not.

Had the article mentioned that the baby had pinpoint pupils, that would be an indication for administering narcan to counteract an opioid.

I do not recommend anyone administering any prescription medication without proper training.

txags92
AG
CDUB98 said:

The assumption by law enforcement, and the general problem, is that the fentanyl has been converted into some sort of aerosol.

With fentanyl, you don't have to aerosolize it. It can be absorbed through skin, so all you have to do is have somebody get onto the cleaning crew for the stadium and walk around spraying it on the seats and armrests.
SW AG80
AG
TriAg2010 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Look, you don't become a DA by being skeptical of the police.
Only have to be skeptical when it is needed. I did send a sheriff to prison when I was DA. By coincidence I ran into the FBI agent who worked the investigation at a wedding in Dallas last weekend. First time I had seen him in 15+ years. I told him that of all the people I prosecuted, the only one who would really want to kill me is the former sheriff. He hates me and he is capable of doing that. But it is mutual. I hate him too.
maroon barchetta
Kinney County by any chance?

Dog fighting ring?
CDUB98
AG
txags92 said:

CDUB98 said:

With fentanyl, you don't have to aerosolize it. It can be absorbed through skin, so all you have to do is have somebody get onto the cleaning crew for the stadium and walk around spraying it on the seats and armrests.

I thought this kind of thing, like touching the laced dollar bill, had been debunked?

What is the lifespan of fentanyl for viability to pull that off if true.

Obviously, I'm skeptical.
Valtrex_11
swimmerbabe11 said:

Someone who sells wedding dresses insulting a DA...gotta love texags.
SW AG80
AG
And to make it very ironic, I have a double major from A&M. Finance and English.
I know there is no verb in the second sentence. My bad. Oops. Did it again!!
SW AG80
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Kinney County by any chance?

Dog fighting ring?
Nope. Nolan County in west Texas. Misapplying funds from the county. That is what I could prove. He was dirty. I think long before I was DA he was doing some questionable things in reverse drug stings. Questionable as with the drugs and the money that the dealers paid for the drugs in the reverse stings.
sts7049
AG
Valtrex_11 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Someone who sells wedding dresses insulting a DA...gotta love texags.
someone on their umpteenth sock on an internet forum insulting people with a life...gotta love texags
CDUB98
AG
Yeah, he usually stocks, Puddy, but he's decided to start spreading the love.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.