Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,677 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
Silian Rail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgLA06 said:

I'm guessing a rare Mayan artifact coveted by black market collectors.

Yah, right.

"**** dawg, this belongs in a museum, gnome sane?"
Zeke1995
AG
Incan matrimonial headmasks
AgLA06
AG
Zeke1995 said:

Incan matrimonial headmasks

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

I looked at the neighborhood on Google maps and streetview, and I couldn't find a location on the 16000 block of 1st Street that looked like a match. Hard to saw if the gunfire went both ways, but I'd say it's likely.

Initial reports of 3 suspects were probably based on the statements from the victims of the home invasion, who might not have seen all 4.

One bit I found interesting from that report - neighbors say they aren't worried, because they believe the invasion was targeted.
google map cars dont go come around the hood very often.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

I looked at the neighborhood on Google maps and streetview, and I couldn't find a location on the 16000 block of 1st Street that looked like a match. Hard to saw if the gunfire went both ways, but I'd say it's likely.

Initial reports of 3 suspects were probably based on the statements from the victims of the home invasion, who might not have seen all 4.

One bit I found interesting from that report - neighbors say they aren't worried, because they believe the invasion was targeted.
16207 1st St, Channelview, TX 77530

that looks like is the house they parked at.
Ciboag96
Crime in the Heights has spiked. People are losing their **** on next-door. Car break-ins every night in several locations, packages, bikes, tools, patio furniture being stolen every day in broad daylight in multiple locations. Not a single cop car to be seen.

Yet these dumb mother****ers will vote blue again the coming election. **********s!
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96 said:

Crime in the Heights has spiked. People are losing their **** on next-door. Car break-ins every night in several locations, packages, bikes, tools, patio furniture being stolen every day in broad daylight in multiple locations. Not a single cop car to be seen.

Yet these dumb mother****ers will vote blue again the coming election. **********s!

It's racist to keep people in jail. [/idiots and the government of Illinois]

Saying that high bonds is racist against minorities is itself a racist statement because it projects the idea that only minorities are committing crimes and being arrested.
CDUB98
AG
Progressives do not live in reality because it would hurt their feelz.

Thus, they deny the reality of what groups of people commit the largest proportion of crime, and then they double down on that ignorance by denying the basic traits of humanity.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

Thus, they deny the reality of what groups of people commit the largest proportion of crime, and then they double down on that ignorance by denying the basic traits of humanity.

Yep. Totally governed by emotion instead of logic.

It's a mental disorder.

I'm in a group text with some high school buddies. One of them got on a tangent recently about crooked cops killing minorities. We all agreed it is a problem but wondered why the media wouldn't touch the topic of who really kills the most minorities by a huge margin so they could raise awareness and encourage a change to turn the tide.

He flipped the **** out.
Build It
AG
To be fair the Heights has been crime ridden for the last 30 -40 years. It's not new.
Ciboag96
CDUB98 said:

It's funny that most say "grab your Ring camera footage and call the police!" They still think this does any ****ing good at all. I've had things stolen at my business and had the vehicle and plate clearly visible, only for the Police to shrug and say they know the guy but can't do anything because he wasn't caught in the act and there was no human witness at the scene who can point out the person in the lineup. The plate ran to a guy in Eado with a long rap sheet.

I wish DoorDash delivered Tomohawk cruise missiles.
AgLA06
AG
Build It said:

To be fair the Heights has been crime ridden for the last 30 -40 years. It's not new.

The crime in the Heights changed significantly over the last 20 years as home prices skyrocketed and all the new homes were built. Crime overall in Houston proper is much worse today than 5 years ago. Heights being no exception.

Hell, it's up in our neighborhood and we have constables in the hood 18 hours every day on contract that care and actively work every case. I can't imagine what it's like in places that rely on HPD.
Build It
AG
We are the same. Constable will be at my house in 2 minutes if we call. HPD station a mile and a half a way, they may show up or not. If they do it would easily be over an hour.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Silian Rail said:

The large capacity semi auto shotgun remains the pinnacle of home defense.

You can keep your AR-15's, I'm grabbing my FN SLP every time.
Grabbing my AR-15, especially in the event it is an armed team of 4, but I respect your decision.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
W
AG
Ciboag96 said:

yes, and this is and was the problem with living in the Heights.

it's just too close geographically to too many bad parts of town
Smeghead4761
maroon barchetta said:

Ciboag96 said:

It's racist to keep people in jail. [/idiots and the government of Illinois]

Saying that high bonds is racist against minorities is itself a racist statement because it projects the idea that only minorities are committing crimes and being arrested.
It's also racist in assuming they don't have the money to pay the bond/bondsman.

"The soft bigotry of low expectations."
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96 said:

CDUB98 said:

It's funny that most say "grab your Ring camera footage and call the police!" They still think this does any ****ing good at all. I've had things stolen at my business and had the vehicle and plate clearly visible, only for the Police to shrug and say they know the guy but can't do anything because he wasn't caught in the act and there was no human witness at the scene who can point out the person in the lineup. The plate ran to a guy in Eado with a long rap sheet.

I wish DoorDash delivered Tomohawk cruise missiles.

You have to disguise the packaging.
AgLA06
AG
W said:

Ciboag96 said:

This is the same everywhere in Houston. Including the burbs.
txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

W said:

Ciboag96 said:

That's because Houston is the bad part of town...
TarponChaser
themissinglink said:

Out on bond for a murder charge.

And they placed these scumbags at the murder scene because they both were wearing?

ANKLE MONITORS!!!!

Jesus tap-dancin' Christ! Can we just go ahead and dump these ****bags in the swamp, bound & gagged? Don't even have to go that far, just dump them in Sheldon Reservoir at night and the gators will make quick work of them.
Ciboag96
I got it. They need TWO ankle monitors! Problem solved.
htownag10
AG
AgLA06
AG
txags92 said:

AgLA06 said:

W said:

Ciboag96 said:

Where do you live? I'm guessing not Houston, because that blanket statement is incorrect.
Ciboag96
htownag10 said:

That's AWARD WINNING Problem to you, sir.....

txags92
AG
AgLA06 said:

txags92 said:

AgLA06 said:

W said:

Ciboag96 said:

Where do you live? I'm guessing not Houston, because that blanket statement is incorrect.
It was a joke Francis, lighten up. I live in the ETJ between Houston and Katy, so I get to bag on both of them when I want.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Ciboag96 said:

htownag10 said:

That's AWARD WINNING Problem to you, sir.....

Where is Acevedo when you need him?????

kidding
Silian Rail
I have a lot of sympathy for the poor and downtrodden but man some of these places need to just be bulldozed
CDUB98
AG
Build It
AG
HPD tried that back in 77. It didn't work out for Jose Campos Torres. It was a bad time. The 78 Milby riot was a result. Let's not go there again.
Ciboag96
Finna sound like 3rd Ward…….errrr……Fajullah up in dis bish

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/hpd-training-exercises/285-30d05b99-52da-4870-b641-70b3e0dd5dcc

Quote:

HOUSTON If you hear loud noises or see low-flying helicopters around Houston, police say don't be alarmed.

According to Houston police, they're working with the Department of Defense and other federal law enforcement agencies on training exercises beginning Tuesday and lasting through Friday, September 23.
Ciboag96
Killed people then murdered an officer while out on bond.

Still eligible for bond. Jess a bit higher $$$
CDUB98
AG
Oh, but this time, the PROMISE to not murder anyone else.
Ciboag96
****ing hell. This is absolute ****ing bull***** That judge needs to be tarred and feathered.

Ciboag96
98Ag99Grad
AG
That tweet is a year old. I'm guessing it didn't pass?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.