Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,690 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
htxag09 said:

Well that's some crazy sh*t.
dubi
AG
Wild Wild West
98Ag99Grad
AG
whoa. watched about 3 minutes of that. unbelievable.
AustinCountyAg
Marvin_Zindler said:

htxag09 said:

video is blocked for me at work....what is it?
Sea Speed
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

htxag09 said:

video is blocked for me at work....what is it?

All the PD video from the **** stick with the automatic pistol back in January
RK
AG
officer gadson kept hitting his mag release.
Mikeyshooter
AG
That was intense. No idea how the dude was able to run from his wrecked car to the lady at the apartment without getting hit. Cops weren't that far from him and you'd think had a clear shot at him while he was running.
I Am A Critic
Mikeyshooter said:

That was intense. No idea how the dude was able to run from his wrecked car to the lady at the apartment without getting hit. Cops weren't that far from him and you'd think had a clear shot at him while he was running.
Clearly you are an expert at sprinting while trying to make a precision pistol shot at a moving target.
Username checks out.
BBRex
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Mikeyshooter said:

Clearly you are an expert at sprinting while trying to make a precision pistol shot at a moving target.
Maybe stop and take the shot? I don't think the officer's 40 time would have made a difference on whether the bullet reached the perp.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

Ya. All those guys need some range time after they heal up.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Mikeyshooter said:

username checks out.
IDaggie06
AG
Sea Speed said:

IDaggie06 said:

What is going on????? Mayor Turner told the criminals last week to just "chill" until Covid is over and that everything would be alright.

That was 2020 that he said that. Ridiculous, but not recent.

Oops, I guess Covid only lasted a week then as that's about all the time they chilled.
sts7049
AG
htxag09 said:

that is incredible. more intense than the first 30min of saving private ryan
I Am A Critic
BBRex said:

I Am A Critic said:

Mikeyshooter said:

Maybe stop and take the shot? I don't think the officer's 40 time would have made a difference on whether the bullet reached the perp.
Clearly username does not fit. The utopia that you occupy in your mind sounds nice, though.
Username checks out.
Mikeyshooter
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Mikeyshooter said:

I wasn't criticizing the cops. I'm sure just holding a gun straight would be crazy hard given all the adrenaline. I just know they got a ton of shots off during that period of time and surprised they didn't get him.

I also wonder what that poor lady was thinking. If I hear a fun fight going down 100 yds from me, I'm getting the F outta there.
MarathonAg12
"Hey guys, take off your mask! I only do that on TV"
Smeghead4761
RK said:

Officer Gadsen looked to have done some upgrades on his pistol. The pistol looks like a Sig P320 (the Army's new M-17 is a variant of this model). The slide mounted red dot sight is the most obvious addition, and it looks like he might have an extended/flared magazine well, as well (used by competition shooters to provide a wider 'mouth' for inserting the magazine, making for faster reloads).

He might also have an extended/raised magazine release button, which might bump against his hand while shooting. Or he might just have huge mitts.

That first mag drop definitely looked unplanned, though.
Sea Speed
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

RK said:

Officer Gadsen looked to have done some upgrades on his pistol. The pistol looks like a Sig P320 (the Army's new M-17 is a variant of this model). The slide mounted red dot sight is the most obvious addition, and it looks like he might have an extended/flared magazine well, as well (used by competition shooters to provide a wider 'mouth' for inserting the magazine, making for faster reloads).

He might also have an extended/raised magazine release button, which might bump against his hand while shooting. Or he might just have huge mitts.

That first mag drop definitely looked unplanned, though.
i bet he does something with that rig to ensure that it doesnt happen again, and if he doesnt he isnt that smart.
txislandag86
Chiedozie ain't playing.

Ciboag96
Guys, guys, it's all good. We're finally safe. Mayor Cheeeel has announced March On Crime. No murders or burglaries this month. Phew!

htxag09
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Guys, guys, it's all good. We're finally safe. Mayor Cheeeel has announced March On Crime. No murders this March. Phew!

TX04Aggie
AG
No murders in March!! Um Mayor Sly it is only March 1.
YellAg2004
AG

Just loading this up to post tomorrow...
Al Bula
AG
Pour one out for Snootie Wild.

#TeamYAYO... I am sure his passing will be missed for centuries.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/memphis-rapper-snootie-wild-shot-on-houstons-south-side-authorities-searching-for-suspects-hpd

https://instagr.am/p/CadS74oL74M
I Am A Critic
At least it won't count for the March totals, amirite?
Username checks out.
MAROON
AG
I'm shocked you can get shot at 2:00am in the neighborhood bounded by Scott/Cullen/Yellowstone!!!
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Diggity
AG
Easy, Rod said:

Pour one out for Snootie Wild.

#TeamYAYO... I am sure his passing will be missed for centuries.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/memphis-rapper-snootie-wild-shot-on-houstons-south-side-authorities-searching-for-suspects-hpd

https://instagr.am/p/CadS74oL74M
Team Yayo loses another one. Whodathunkit?
sts7049
AG
Easy, Rod said:

I am sure his passing will be missed for centuries.

not necessary
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
http://katytimes.com/stories/stabbing-victim-from-feb-14-after-school-fight-at-beckendorff-park-dies,6563?
MarathonAg12
TX04Aggie
AG
Gross. She is the worst. Thanks for making Harris County the best… at crime!!
Al Bula
AG
sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

not necessary
well he was a felon who pointed a stolen gun at a cop, so…
sts7049
AG
Easy, Rod said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

not necessary

that's still not a justification
maroon barchetta
Easy, Rod said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

not necessary

Better than pointing it at a pregnant woman's abdomen, amiright?
BBRex
AG
I Am A Critic said:

BBRex said:

I Am A Critic said:

Mikeyshooter said:

Clearly username does not fit. The utopia that you occupy in your mind sounds nice, though.

So what's your plan. What they did wasn't a resounding success.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.