Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,651 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jrrhouston98 said:

Went outside to get a jacket from a car. We should be allowed a feral human hunting season. Just sad.

Unfortunately the feral humans think it is hunting season all year. They just don't hunt the other feral hunters.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

Came across this gem looking for something
AustinCountyAg
Summary please for us who don't have 45 minutes to watch it
AgLA06
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Or think better of ourselves and won't.
maroon barchetta
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Came across this gem looking for something

Is this the one where Sly may have been involved in a guy faking his own death where big money is involved?

If so, it's worth the watch. He has been slimy for years.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
AgLA06 said:

AustinCountyAg said:

Or think better of ourselves and won't.
I didnt actually watch it, was hoping someone else would and report back lol.
Gator92
AG
Body count = 5...

Quote:

HOUSTON - Officials are piecing together two deadly crime scenes located near each other in northwest Houston Saturday, where bodies and several bullet casings were found.

Sergeant Michael Cass with the Houston Police Department Homicide Division shared preliminary information saying authorities were called out an apartment in the 800 block of Oak St. around 6:30 a.m. for reports of a shooting.

After entering the apartment, the sergeant said it appears a struggle took place between two men, who were shot to death. Currently, it seems the incident was drug-related and neighbors were telling authorities they heard several gunshots from the second story above the crime scene.

Additionally, Sgt. Cass said on high-powered rifle rounds were found leading from the balcony down the street, which appears to have hit other cars. However, a rifle has not been located at the scene and a person, whose name is on the apartment lease, was detained and is cooperating with authorities.

A 9 mm handgun was found in the apartment, however, with several bullet casings belonging to the gun.

Just a mile away, in the 1100 block of Chamber St., two people were found dead, and it's believed both incidents are connected, but Sgt. Cass says it's not 100% confirmed just yet. There was also another person found dead along the side of the road.

Right now, officers are speaking to additional witnesses and looking at surveillance footage as their investigation continues.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/police-bodies-bullet-casings-found-at-2-crime-scenes-in-northwest-houston
Gator92
AG

Al Bula
AG
What's the count to date? Over 30 for sure.
W
AG
the carnage just rolls on.

Channel 2 reported 50 homicides thru 2/4 on last night's news.

and that did not include the homicides in the previous 2 posts
MarathonAg12
Gator92 said:

I found the suspect
Sea Speed
AG
She is the *******ed worst.
AgLA06
AG
The body was dumped in my neighborhood. The appartments are in weird stretch between our neighborhood and Shepherd that is a jumble of large acreage residential lots, businesses, and old independent / small multifamily units.

2 very different worlds that typically stay to themselves even though a community park in the middle is equally used.

Constables do a great job keeping our neighborhood safe. They were already investigating the dumped body and had camera footage of the time dumped, suspects, and vehicle before the original crime scenes were found.
Gator92
AG
W said:

the carnage just rolls on.

Channel 2 reported 50 homicides thru 2/4 on last night's news.

and that did not include the homicides in the previous 2 posts
HPD Officer I know told me Harris County had over 140,000 pending criminal cases.
Al Bula
AG
Gator92 said:

Harris County had over 140,000 pending criminal cases.
in a relatively short time, Harris County has transformed from a somewhat rough around the edges but generally safe area to a liberal sh thole. It ain't over yet unfortunately.
MarathonAg12
Easy, Rod said:

Gator92 said:

in a relatively short time, Harris County has transformed from a somewhat rough around the edges but generally safe area to a liberal sh thole. It ain't over yet unfortunately.
Thats impossible. Judge Hidalgo has told everyone to stay at home.

How are people killing?
maroon barchetta
Is this counted in the murder category?

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-murder-suspect-man-out-on-bond-jonathan-vera/11539043/
W
AG
that's just a stone's throw away from Durham elementary
MarathonAg12
Taken yesterday
swimmerbabe11
downtown, someone was throwing stuff from Chase tower. I want to know what the stuff was..

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/downtown-houston-chase-tower-swat-houston-police/285-71c77c5e-cc87-44df-9ae5-0bb6fb5e535a
98Ag99Grad
AG
Easy, Rod said:

Gator92 said:

Isn't that the truth. This city is legitimately becoming someplace i dont want to be. Thanks dims!
AgLA06
AG
Correct.
rilloaggie
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/02/05/mother-found-dead-next-to-daughter-who-was-fake-sleeping-during-reported-shooting-police-say/

Don't believe this made the list. Is that 7 murders in 24 hours, not counting the car wreck above?
TXAG 05
AG
AgLA06 said:

The body was dumped in my neighborhood. The appartments are in weird stretch between our neighborhood and Shepherd that is a jumble of large acreage residential lots, businesses, and old independent / small multifamily units.

2 very different worlds that typically stay to themselves even though a community park in the middle is equally used.

Constables do a great job keeping our neighborhood safe. They were already investigating the dumped body and had camera footage of the time dumped, suspects, and vehicle before the original crime scenes were found.

We are in SPP too. Drive by the apartments on the way to cottonwood earlier, tons of cops and forensic crews there.
AgLA06
AG
I was born and raised in Oak Forest. I'm forth generation to live in GO/OF so that area isn't anything new. My parents moved to SPP when I was in high school. It's actually a lot better than it used to be now that development is working its way north along Shepherd and quite a bit of that area has turned over into in town style residential. It's only going to continue to improve. SEAL does a good job in Oak Forest (we had a home at T.C. Jester for 8 years before moving back to SPP), but the Constable program can't be beat.

Wabash was one of the businesses that led the charge to clean up the Washington corridor before it took off and will only help things as well. If the elitist NIMBY Garden Oak residents hadn't screwed the pooch with Wolff, we'd have a city centre style development in the old Sears. It's only a matter of time before someone redevelops it and that will really kick start things when it finally happens.
maroon barchetta
swimmerbabe11 said:

downtown, someone was throwing stuff from Chase tower. I want to know what the stuff was..

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/downtown-houston-chase-tower-swat-houston-police/285-71c77c5e-cc87-44df-9ae5-0bb6fb5e535a

Maybe some Enron type of tossing??!
98Ag99Grad
AG
In all seriousness, if you're not armed, get armed. Learn how to you use your firearm, become proficient and train. Don't be a victim. No one in the government gives a crap about you. Protect yourself and your family.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Looks like she raised $172k.

A lot from local Plaintiffs' attorneys (Jim Adler, Kurt Arnold, Jason Itkin, Judge Kyle Carter, Judge Dwight Jefferson, Domingo Garcia, Terry Bryant, etc.) were some of her biggest individual contributors.

Some typical PAC money (MoveOn.org, ActBlue, Emily's List, Ascend, etc.)

I did not see del Morals Mealer

It does look like one of the other Republican candidates has/had extremely poor judgment.
Al Bula
AG
Classy broad. Killed her "wife."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/02/07/woman-arrested-charged-in-shooting-where-mother-found-dead-next-to-daughter-who-was-fake-sleeping-documents-say/

Mustang1
AG
Not shocking at all:

maroon barchetta
My shocked face.
MarathonAg12
Lina reads TexAgs? "under siege"

RK
AG
I just heard about 75-100 shots (full auto strings) from Bellaire. Supposedly HPD is doing some training exercises these days. Assuming that was it as it was a lot of shots from the same gun(s). If not, yikes.
RVAg02
AG
Two blackhawks with no lights just flew low over my house in Bellaire. 'Merica! **** yeah!
AndesAg92
AG
RVAg02 said:

Two blackhawks with no lights just flew low over my house in Bellaire. 'Merica! **** yeah!

I'm just north of Bellaire and have counted 5 so far. So low it shook our bed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.