Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,688 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maroon Barchetta has entered the chat
maroon barchetta

Ciboag96
I Am A Critic said:

Who gets a bigger boner while reading crime reports, ciboag or 2012heisman?

As a multiple victim of Harris County crime, including my business getting broken into by the same ****sucker twice, who is still out and living free, I'm making sure the thread doesn't drop off the page.
swimmerbabe11
how much did his bond cost?
Al Bula
AG
David Happymountain said:

Another man and woman killed in Soring Branch area

killer turned himself in to SAPD.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Suspect-in-Thanksgiving-shooting-of-four-in-17612693.php#photo-23209554

wessimo
AG
One dead in the Heights (11th & Studewood) - near Field & Tides.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/man-killed-the-heights/285-c329a3d2-a09b-48f9-a188-5880f93b748f?embedded_webview=true
I Am A Critic
wessimo said:

One dead in the Heights (11th & Studewood) - near Field & Tides.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/man-killed-the-heights/285-c329a3d2-a09b-48f9-a188-5880f93b748f?embedded_webview=true
Investigators said they believe another car was in the area at the time, but aren't sure what led up to the shooting. They said two cars were parked in the area when the shooting happened before a white sedan took off.

Drug deal gone bad?
Username checks out.
CDUB98
AG
That was my first thought.
maroon barchetta
Me too.
Ciboag96
Everything is perfectly fine. All systems normal.

Smeghead4761
They made an arrest, and it wasn't the guy above.

https://www.kbtx.com/2022/12/02/police-announce-arrest-shooting-death-migos-rapper-takeoff/
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Who gets a bigger boner while reading crime reports, ciboag or 2012heisman?
What a ****ing worthless piece of **** you are.

At least Redstone attempts to be humorous when wasting his time trying to troll a local message board. Whatever the **** you're doing here is just pathetic.
Ciboag96

Bonds, bonds and more bonds. Errrrrrbody gettin' bonds.
CDUB98
AG
And for some reason they can't figure out why crime is up.
wessimo
AG
PSA - no longer safe to go into a bank in this town.

https://cityofhouston.news/investigation-into-fatal-shooting-at-3030-summer-place/?embedded_webview=true
Jaydoug
AG
wessimo said:

PSA - no longer safe to go into a bank in this town.

https://cityofhouston.news/investigation-into-fatal-shooting-at-3030-summer-place/?embedded_webview=true

Tragic.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta
That problem stems from people who put blue signs in their yards every election cycle.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta said:

That problem stems from people who put blue signs in their yards every election cycle.

And who love to ***** on Nextdoor because their bike/porch chair/Amazon packages are constantly being stolen and/or complain about the gunfire at night
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Ciboag96 said:

uhhh, we've HAD a problem for a while now.
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/texas-childrens-hospital-possible-murder-suicide/285-04f087c0-0e7c-4dae-ab86-5f3c0c4c58ff

Quote:

HOUSTON A man shot a woman multiple times in a car in the parking lot of Texas Children's Hospital West Campus before turning the gun on himself in the passenger seat on Sunday, according to the Houston Police Department.

Police said the shooting happened around 2 p.m. and the woman's 8-year-old daughter was in the back seat. They said it appears the two were bringing the girl to the hospital for medical attention for an unrelated reason. The girl was uninjured in the shooting

Lord, have mercy on this child. That's TWO murder suicides on Sunday. The other at an apartment. Safe to say the evil bubble is expanding...
BG Knocc Out
Ciboag96 said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/texas-childrens-hospital-possible-murder-suicide/285-04f087c0-0e7c-4dae-ab86-5f3c0c4c58ff

Quote:

HOUSTON A man shot a woman multiple times in a car in the parking lot of Texas Children's Hospital West Campus before turning the gun on himself in the passenger seat on Sunday, according to the Houston Police Department.

Police said the shooting happened around 2 p.m. and the woman's 8-year-old daughter was in the back seat. They said it appears the two were bringing the girl to the hospital for medical attention for an unrelated reason. The girl was uninjured in the shooting

Lord, have mercy on this child. That's TWO murder suicides on Sunday. The other at an apartment. Safe to say the evil bubble is expanding...
I can't even wrap my mind around this or what that level of trauma must be like. Praying that people rally around her and that the Lord can bless her with comfort and peace. I hope somehow she is young enough to someday overcome this trauma...but would be a lot easier had she been 2 or 3. This is awful
cajunaggie08
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Sounds like we have a gun control problem
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

I really hope this is sarcasm.
maroon barchetta
Impossible.

The city conducted a wildly successful gun buyback. Twice.
BG Knocc Out
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

I really hope this is sarcasm.
It's not, you are dealing with a white liberal male feminist. By zir logic, conservative communities with extraordinarily high rates of gun ownership and little to no "gun control" must be super duper dangerous and Chicago and Juarez are naturally much safer.
Daddy-O5
AG

Quote:

Good one.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
cajunaggie08 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Be smarter.

You should be embarrassed by this level of "critical" thinking.
Bondag
AG
We have a society that doesn't believe there should be consequences for their own actions problem.
maroon barchetta
Bondag said:

We have a society that doesn't believe there should be consequences for their own actions problem.

And a party that tells them it's ok, it's always somebody else's fault.
I Am A Critic
maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

And the other party that likes to point fingers and call names instead of actually putting together policies that appeal to anyone other than the idiots in their base who can't handle being beat fairly in an election.
Username checks out.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

And the other party that likes to point fingers and call names instead of actually putting together policies that appeal to anyone other than the idiots in their base who can't handle being beat fairly in an election.

You seem more like a goaltender (with a terrible attempt at whataboutism) than critical.

Username does not check out.
AgLA06
AG
I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

Nothing like watching the two extremes argue like children.

How about instead of creating new policies, we actually address the ones on the books? Maybe if criminals weren't turnstiled to the streets and DAs and judges actually enforced the justice system, we wouldn't be watching you idiots argue over the tool used.

You want to change the justice system? Create new policies that involve votes. But you won't because that lunacy would get you voted out. Just like far right isn't getting votes for their lunacy either.
I Am A Critic
Dance, puppets, dance.
Username checks out.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

Bondag said:

Please identify the policies of Alex Mealer that didn't appeal to anyone other than idiots like me. I may be too stupid to understand, but I think ending the disaster of bond "reform" and prioritizing law enforcement funding over paying outside consultants/inclusivity/climate change/"free" pre-k/etc. had wide appeal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.